Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

I'm putting my money on it being Ackman because he's been melting down worse than I've seen anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Ack!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

I'm putting my money on it being Ackman because he's been melting down worse than I've seen anyone.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
looks like Elon already walked it back. weak.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Groovelord Neato posted:

Dude PM'd the site owner

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

uber_stoat posted:

looks like Elon already walked it back. weak.

That's the funniest move. Just let everyone know that Bill Ackman is a big ole baby bitch

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol I got temp banned from Twitter for @ing him and writing "suck my dick"

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

holy lmao where is brace when we need him

https://twitter.com/CensoredMen/status/1744536929901617423#m

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

https://twitter.com/yungchomsky/status/1744772229399802004

this got me good

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lol bakistan

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Brace's response to Liz saying Shmuleys are popping up everywhere was loving great

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

chill blackman lol

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lol hell yeah episode on why S4 is dogshit

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
After having played two games of the Jan 6th boardgame I can say I was pleasantly surprised at how not lovely it was. Had fun both games and always felt like it was anybody's game each time.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
the ghost stories goon calling S2 the best season of true detective is giving me psychic damage

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
he’s right

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Season 2 is really good

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Colin Ferrell is the single best character across all the seasons

rachel ray romano
Jul 5, 2021

Danger posted:

Season 2 is really good

The Wire-rear end lookin' TV show

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

Did anyone catch what cartoonist(?) Yung Chomsky was referencing when they talked about Casey Niestat?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
31:35 of the episode sounds like Conor or Conrad M something? It's hard to make out.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i’m just glad i’m not the only one who isn’t totally creeped out by that little weirdo

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Flux Wildly posted:

Did anyone catch what cartoonist(?) Yung Chomsky was referencing when they talked about Casey Niestat?

he was saying "like a conner o'malley character"

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

TenementFunster posted:

i’m just glad i’m not the only one who isn’t totally creeped out by that little weirdo

He does have crackhead face lol

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Cached Money posted:

He does have crackhead face lol
yeah that is EXACTLY it. you can’t tell me that guy hasn’t abused prescription stimulants for the last 25 years

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
oh no i was the guy who asked if they thought they'd get a bunch of art bell style stuff, annihilated by liz in the first five minutes :gonk:

unless multiple people asked the same thing, i didn't call anyone stupid or mention earthquakes or whatever

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

https://bracebelden.com/about-us/

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

The unsafe website warning hit me like a jumpscare. 10/10 horror experience proclick.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Truanon retweeted this.

https://twitter.com/DCPoliceDept/status/1517686052550582279?t=tTI0IICXAATTnBz7HRMq7A&s=19

Gonna have to explain Yakub to someone someday, fast approaching.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
bradley cooper gay

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

bradley cooper gay

brad gay, so what

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
"Bracebelden was born out of a desire to make celebrating easy and convenient."

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

The Octopus stuff is wild. Never heard of it, can’t wait to hear more in the documentary. Hopefully there’s more that ties the Promise software to the Indian res that CIA guy was running. What was the back door in the programming used for?

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
ghost stories for the end of the world did a big long series on it. crazy poo poo

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

The Octopus stuff is wild. Never heard of it, can’t wait to hear more in the documentary. Hopefully there’s more that ties the Promise software to the Indian res that CIA guy was running. What was the back door in the programming used for?

PROMIS is a database software basically. Imagine if you had a ton of government agencies, companies, etc, worldwide install a piece of software that allowed you to access all of the information in their database anytime.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

It’s also probably involved in why Robert Maxwell got got

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
*listening to how gary webb definitely killed himself*

haha yes i agree

I'm soooooo normal:shepicide:

selec
Sep 6, 2003

[dying from popcorn lung voice]
Bradley Cooper gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU