Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
cool thread op. gotta agree with the ferrari owning part. they own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Red Warrior posted:

So you want to watch F1TV on your Android TV or Fire TV?

no

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

BWV posted:

Did Ted just almost call Stroll the R-word?

i heard it, op.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
DSQ hamilton for shameful sign pushing

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Pearnicious posted:

What's there to get? It's just fun artwork.

""""""fun"""""" """""""""""""""""""""artwork"""""""""""""""""""""

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
i did not watch the lego formula 1 video

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
not going to watch a 13 minute video about jv but at least he had the courage to drop his massively lovely album upon the world

meanwhile the world still waits for sir lewis' debut record.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

harperdc posted:

Hoping Mazepin spins harmlessly into the gravel on the first corner is funny, wishing him to crash and die is a bit grim even for SA, IMO. Let’s not stay in that territory, even for the Russian pay driver.

i hope he crashes and dies, op

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
still can't get over the glorious trolling of the 20 drivers in the field being paired up in the way that they're paired up, holy lmao... incredible someone got away with that!!!

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
i don't know why people like senna, he didn't drive for the scuderia ferrari marlobo, and also the documentary about him kinda sucked rear end and seemed to glorify how he liked to ride around in boats with young boys in swimsuits or something

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
sounds like an incredible amount of effort op, thus i won't be participating or caring about it, also ferrari owns, hth

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
i appreciated kimi's effort in that race as one montage thing

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
I use a CASIO Computer Co., Ltd.® G-SHOCK™ GBD-H1000, op. It has HR and onboard GPS, is solar powered, screen's always on, and it pairs flawlessly with my iPhone running iOS, "The World's Most Advance Operating System."

It's just one of the many fine G-SHOCK™ watches I own. Unfortunately Casio sponsors Red Bull "a bad team" but what can you do, op.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Good to know, forums poster Khablam. That's somewhat less evil I guess and even kind of cool but still kinda sucks poo poo because of the involvement of red bull even in a watered-down form. thanks for sharing your informative posts i hope to see more of them in the future.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
good job lewis on taking 100 poles a thing i definitely care about. this sport is very good + exciting, i love f1.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
it says the apples are crisp and sweet right on the bag tho??

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
i got the furminator thing learnincurve recommended, it's extremely ownage and my dog will be a little less likely to die in this insane taiwan heat, so thank you op and thanks for reading my insanely f1-related post

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
https://twitter.com/ScuderiaFerrari/status/1394597320902291457

Super Ownage Team Scuediar Ferrari too busy improving The Best Car on the Grid™ to do a very good job photoshopping out the Marlboro sponsorship from some of these pics. I'm sure they only did it because there's some stupid british law against cool & good tobacco sponsorship appearing ion social media or something.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
congrats to big chuck, truly the new schumacher

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
i will not be reading all those words

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
unbelievable that british saboteurs broke into ferrari's garage during the night and crammed a bunch of horse meat into poor chuck's gear box, but this is the world we live in.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

pay attention when Crofty starts yelling

why the gently caress would you want to pay attention to an entire formula one grand prix?

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Custard Undies posted:

Can I make a request worst thread?

Any Indy 500 discussion in here be done behind spoilers tags for 24 hours?

I could just avoid this thread until I've watched the race, but I'm rather addicted to the poo poo posting!

imagine caring this much about the indy 500 lmao

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Custard Undies posted:

https://twitter.com/MotoGP/status/1398943945992855552

Moto 3 rider, similar accident to Marco Simoncelli's accident back in 2011

wow insanely hosed up for you to post spoilers about Moto3 here in the F1 thread. mods??

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

harperdc posted:

straightaway

out

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
charles said poo poo on tv. new kimi status confirmed.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Just to remind you that LeClerc had pole.

thanks for this, you're right. leclerc and ferrari loving own!! Thanks for the reminder, OP!

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
holy loving poo poo op

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
i think we need some posts to help get those unfunny reddit pictures off the page. i'll start:

Ferrari own. They loving own!!!!!

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
i too am highly offended at the use of this slur that i have never heard of ever in my life?

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Charles and my Scud boys have already revealed the wind tunnel scale prototype for next year's car, they must be pretty confident if they're willing to show it off already.

#ForzaFerrari #TheyOwn #BIGChukc

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
hi i'm here to say that ferrari fuckin owns and khablam's posting loving sucks, well c ya~

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
he sucks too. fire all of the sky commentary team.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
the sick fucks with stroll avatars itt have some explaining to do

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
lol what the gently caress is all this nerd poo poo?

imagine reading that huge wall of text about linux or something. just imagine it lol.

ferrari own btw.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
There haven't been any races in Singapur for some time so he's fine.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Cide posted:

Whose nephew is ted kravitz? "down to ted" *then 2 minutes of indecipherable mumbling.

he suck rear end but careful in this thread most people like him for some reason????

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Slickdrac posted:

I was definitely putting the blame on Lewis for the crash for not giving any space out of the corner. I hadn't even paid close enough attention to call what Max did a dive bomb. But, Lewis had every right and space to move to the edge of the track if he wanted (In which case Max would be the one grateful for the halo) and Max was not even remotely alongside him until they were at the turn in, which is way too late for that sort of adjustment without just completely giving up the corner and position, which Lewis was well within position to not be required to.

Meanwhile here's Lewis fully alongside on lap 1 before and entering the corner. And Max doing a British GP on Lewis and not even remotely making the corner, so badly that he also barely even made the next corner

Sure, they're both aggressive, but you can't defend Max and attack Lewis when it's the same drat thing. Remind me, which of the 2 has failed to finish over 1/5th of their races? It's nice to see Lewis have a legitimate challenge for the top spot, but Max needs to remove his head from his rear end and start learning from his constant spree of own goals.

lol imagine reading this

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
also i feel like all the randos who appeared in this thread because they wanted a probe should know that ferrari fuckin own and everyone itt loves ferrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Custard Undies posted:

Stolen from Reddit, so its probably false.

Monza was a 1-2 finish for drivers number 3 and 4, giving McLaren their 5th podium of the season. This Daniel's 6th top six finish for the team on a weekend where driver number 7 did not compete. This gave Daniel his 8th career victory, 9 years after McLarens last win! 10 years since Daniel's debut within the sport.

no 69 or 420, who cares