Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?

Pungry posted:

Yeah, that third period was a ton of fun to watch even though it had the Panthers giving up the game-tying goal. The crowd was super into it, and that shift where the Wings blocked 5 shots in a row was awesome. That said... Panthers 8-0-0 thanks to Barkov and Huberdeau makes me very happy.
i'm pretty sure this is the loudest LCA has been in its entire existence
https://twitter.com/DetroitRedWings/status/1454268197109108738?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

John Tortorella Is rock hard and salivating after watching that sequence

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

clean ayers act posted:

someone elsewhere said that "the over-under on youth coaches using this clip as an example in practice this week is 750"

(that, and these days as a ref the two things I see benches go wild for are shot blocks and good pass break-ups. the kids know.)

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

The buildup to a frenzy as their team withstands a shelling and more and more fans realize they might survive it is a rare and wonderful crowd dynamic

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I will admit, while that Rielly contract seems good in the sense that he got less than projected, I was also looking forward to him no longer being a Leaf after this season.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/BradyTrett/stat...chGYonrqcH2LneM

clean ayers act posted:

Detroit deserved to win based on that sequence alone. Alas.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Moritz Seider seems to be legit if nothing else, eh

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Jamwad Hilder posted:

They were good for a long time but I guess they have suffered enough (maybe not?).

The Red Wings crushed my childhood hockey dreams and absolutely have not suffered enough and deserve to suffer for all time.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Found a good reply lol

https://twitter.com/anthony2_fk/status/1454333275040894976

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
Tbf , Elvis probably knows he needs to practice etiquette because the Jackets are gonna get shut out a lot this year.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I think part of the shutout is the desperation at the end to break it.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I remember being a kid and walking to the trophy store to buy myself a participation trophy. My boomer parents just looked on in disgust. Still, nothing would stop me from being so much softer and worse than my boomer parents who had no impact on how I was raised.

E: in the replies this douch nozzle claims to be 31 lollol. He's also never going to get married "by choice"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah

Cocaine Bear fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Oct 30, 2021

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

there are some delightful comments in there, all clearly written by That Guy from your beer league, or every sports radio caller

https://twitter.com/PuckCentral/status/1454278894543060993

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Sebastian Aho has been a monster so far. Like really disruptive defensively in addition to his obvious offensive skills.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Eric the Mauve posted:

Sebastian Aho has been a monster so far. Like really disruptive defensively in addition to his obvious offensive skills.

That meme of Daniel and The Cooler Daniel except it's the Islanders defenseman Sebastian Aho and the Canes forward Sebastian Aho

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/flyerswitch/status/1454493842531622913?s=21

Any of y’all need some new avs?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I love how these art projects lately have been deleting Chicago from everything.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Don Cherry alt account spotted.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Detroit deserved to win based on that sequence alone. Alas.

You know your team had Torts as a coach for too long when you see a team getting utterly shelled and think “they should win the game”

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Chicago being winless after 8 games is all fun and games until they win the draft lottery with that top-2 protected 1st rounder from the Jones deal

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

I like how happy they all seem to be

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

The Dirty Burger posted:

Chicago being winless after 8 games is all fun and games until they win the draft lottery with that top-2 protected 1st rounder from the Jones deal

They're still going to be terrible next year. But if the league knows how to rig a lottery, and they absolutely do, they'll pick third.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Not entirely sure why the Leafs have such a hard time getting forwards through waivers but Vegas claimed Michael Amadio.

You’d think the league would have seen Adam Brooks’ exactly one game played or the “contributions” of Jimmy Vesey and Travis Boyd last year and realize they probably don’t want guys who are being cut in favour of The Ghost of Wayne Simmonds, but here we are.

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One
FYI to anyone using it. Lazyman decided to shutdown his service again after the guy who ran Hehestreams got arrested by the FBI for trying to extort MLB :wtc:.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Rumors abound that the FBI is going after Hehestreams' customers too so if that's you, welp.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Columbus' reminds me of the shooting star from those "The More You Know" PSAs from the '90s.

The Flames' logo looks like it's about to eat the Oilers'.

eXXon posted:

They're still going to be terrible next year. But if the league knows how to rig a lottery, and they absolutely do, they'll pick third.

I'll take third overall if it comes to that.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

big fan of the Florida Peppa Pigs

Calumanjaro
Nov 11, 2011
loving FBI. If only they put as much effort into real crimes as they do people causing billionaires to make marginally less money.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.

Island Nation posted:

FYI to anyone using it. Lazyman decided to shutdown his service again after the guy who ran Hehestreams got arrested by the FBI for trying to extort MLB :wtc:.

gently caress

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Misanthrope posted:

I was thinking this season has a real game 7 Stanley Cup finals loss feel to it...

If they're not mediocre it must be time to hurt me again in other ways.

This is how brain's been processing it, also

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

eXXon posted:

I know I'm quoting this for the second-straight post, but I didn't remember the first time that this is also the league that hosed up a lottery by taking a #1 pick and eventually gave it to a team that would have been in contention for a playoff spot had that season gone the full distance, so I wouldn't give them too much credit.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

Calumanjaro posted:

loving FBI. If only they put as much effort into real crimes as they do people causing billionaires to make marginally less money.

Wow. These agents are risking their lives infiltrating groups of 70 IQ rednecks and convincing them to kidnap the governor, and immediately foiling said kidnapping. These men are heroes

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

Island Nation posted:

This still works https://github.com/MLBAMGames/NHLGames/releases

Just change the hostname from freegamez to the other one in the settings.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Calumanjaro posted:

I don't know that the FBI really gave a poo poo about stream piracy until the Hehe idiot tried to extort a multibillion dollar conglomerate/syndicate. Now MLB (and presumably the other leagues Hehe was pirating) is ripshit pissed off and want to crucify everyone they can to make an example of him. The Lazyman guy wasn't charging for the service and wasn't, y'know, trying to extort anyone so the FBI isn't likely to bother with him, but now that MLB is actively looking for people to nail to the wall I can't blame him for packing it in.

The real bottom line here is Comcast and the regional networks (many of which are owned by Comcast). They are circling the drain and are loving desperately struggling for survival.

edit: Sedative, dude, don't link that poo poo on a public forum!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Eric the Mauve posted:

I don't know that the FBI really gave a poo poo about stream piracy until the Hehe idiot tried to extort a multibillion dollar conglomerate/syndicate. Now MLB (and presumably the other leagues Hehe was pirating) is ripshit pissed off and want to crucify everyone they can to make an example of him. The Lazyman guy wasn't charging for the service and wasn't, y'know, trying to extort anyone so the FBI isn't likely to bother with him, but now that MLB is actively looking for people to nail to the wall I can't blame him for packing it in.

The real bottom line here is Comcast and the regional networks (many of which are owned by Comcast). They are circling the drain and are loving desperately struggling for survival.

edit: Sedative, dude, don't link that poo poo on a public forum!

I wondered why the Caps pregame and postgame got reduced to a half hour each. They also reduced the staff and guests for them too.

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

Eric the Mauve posted:

Rumors abound that the FBI is going after Hehestreams' customers too so if that's you, welp.

It doesn't help MSG go out of their way to refuse a TV app. I have Fios but not always access to the box and my Android phone won't run MSG Go.

Guess I'll use the iPad

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

I am once again asking the Islanders to stop giving Zdeno Chara ice time.

And if you take a penalty at the end of OT, your team's first shot in the shootout should be an auto miss. Yes, that is completely rational and unbiased. Okay, okay, if you take a penalty where time served goes past the end of OT, the offender should be unavailable for the shootout.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I was using the same thing sedative linked up there (and should remove, goddamn!) because it's better than the official app and until this year was the only way I could watch games. Thankfully, Hulu carries ESPN+ and I'm super happy with the service. I miss having Spotify and ad detection, but this is legit and I always just wanted a legit way to watch.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
It's posted on reddit guys. I'm not revealing a big secret.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Every tiny bit of extra google juice brings it that much closer to drawing the league's attention though