Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
🤡 reporting for duty 🌼💦

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

🤡 reporting for duty 🌼💦

##vote Maugrim

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

I think I finally understand what the observers were trying to tell me. I’ll need a little time but I can prove the existence of the extra outside players.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Maugrim posted:

Yami and I had this exact same exchange in Touhou and I was town then too.

Yeah but this time you didn't call me scum for it so clearly you're scum this time

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Nep-Nep posted:

I think I finally understand what the observers were trying to tell me. I’ll need a little time but I can prove the existence of the extra outside players.

:hmmyes: Those extra players must have eaten small bombs.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Yami Fenrir posted:

Yeah but this time you didn't call me scum for it so clearly you're scum this time

The crucial difference is the miller claim, I think you're too careful to try a D1 miller claim as scum.

I'm going to a parents evening, please don't hilariously turbo me before I have a chance to claim

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Maugrim posted:

The crucial difference is the miller claim, I think you're too careful to try a D1 miller claim as scum.

I'm going to a parents evening, please don't hilariously turbo me before I have a chance to claim

But that's what makes it hilarious!

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

honk. HONK. honk. HONK. honk. HONK. An incredibly ill-dressed clown walks up, multiple lit cigarettes hanging from their mouth, double-fisting incredibly filthy bike horns.

Dead clown, eh? honk. Well, we all gotta go some day. HONK. Oh, the honking? Don't worry about that.

So what's going on in here, we all turboing Maugrim?

Maugrim posted:

please don't hilariously turbo me before I have a chance to claim
##vote Maugrim
aggressively ##honk bike horn Maugrim

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Zoya posted:

honk. HONK. honk. HONK. honk. HONK. An incredibly ill-dressed clown walks up, multiple lit cigarettes hanging from their mouth, double-fisting incredibly filthy bike horns.

Dead clown, eh? honk. Well, we all gotta go some day. HONK. Oh, the honking? Don't worry about that.

##vote Maugrim

scum post

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation

Zoya posted:

The shabbiest, most poorly shaven clown you have ever witnessed materializes from a tent flap like some kind of ghoul haunting the circus. It honks its bike horn at Maugrim, punctuating every sentence until the honking is so loud it drowns out what the clown is saying entirely. Then it stops, but the clown's finger is still poised on the bulb, ready to squeeze. Maugrim looks at it with a tired face, as if imploring the clown not to do it. Then the clown honks the horn again, very, very loudly.

The day continues.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Well, that certainly happened.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

The shabbiest, most poorly shaven clown you have ever witnessed materializes from a tent flap like some kind of ghoul haunting the circus. It honks its bike horn at Maugrim, punctuating every sentence until the honking is so loud it drowns out what the clown is saying entirely. Then it stops, but the clown's finger is still poised on the bulb, ready to squeeze. Maugrim looks at it with a tired face, as if imploring the clown not to do it. Then the clown honks the horn again, very, very loudly.

The day continues.

this is everything i've ever wanted in a mafia game, if i'm being perfectly honest

:honk:

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Zoya posted:

##vote Maugrim

##tie zoya into a balloon dog shape

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

shwinnebego posted:

##tie zoya into a balloon dog shape

From the depths of the tent, another stubby-looking clown appears, making a show of grabbing the ill-dressed clown's wrist as if to stop them from honking the horn any further. The two look at each other with fiery antagonism for a moment, then the shorter clown grabs the other by the other wrist and performs a complicated maneuver that doesn't quite make spatial sense, and then the other clown's wrists appear linked, much to their surprise. Before too long the ill-dressed clown has fallen over on the ground, their ankles similarly linked, and if you squint just right, you can sort of make out the shape of their body being twisted into a... well, I think we can generously call it roughly canine. It only lasts for a moment, however, before the clowns get on their feet again, making rude gestures at each other.

The day continues.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Everything about this is amazing.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

SporkChan posted:

Everything about this is amazing.

##thunderdome Spork

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

wologar posted:

##thunderdome Spork

Oh, it's on now. With much pomp and fanfare, and with some improvised fireworks, an aggressive yet dainty clown in a puffy dress and big suspenders appears, carrying a massive cage seemingly made of rattan wood poorly painted silver. The clown honks their nose and scuttles over to SporkChan before slamming the cage down on top over the two of them. On top is a bit of a misnomer, however, since the cage is barely big enough to contain the two, and they scrunch up awkwardly face to face. wologar scuffles with Spork for a few moments, poking their midsection repeatedly as if inflicting grievous wounds. In the end, despite what the audience's preconceived expectations may be, the two both eventually emerge unscathed. Well, save for being absolutely covered in silver paint chips.

The day continues.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

wologar posted:

##thunderdome Spork

well poo poo is this gonna be another flavor action or a real honest to god thunderdome

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

shwinnebego posted:

well poo poo is this gonna be another flavor action or a real honest to god thunderdome

Clap your hands if you believe.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

shwinnebego posted:

Paint chips comment makes me think not a real thunderdome.

And the votes on Maugrim are still there in vf, though who knows how accurate that is these days, (love you votefinder crew! Keep up the good work!)

But either way.. ##vote Wologar

Trap me in a cage, will you!?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
This has nothing to do with the game but I just needed to share, I went for a walk, and I saw something fall from the top of a nearby tree. I didn't get a good look at what it was, but could tell it was something that shouldn't be in a tree, so I went to investigate. Looking up at the tree, no people or animals. When I arrived I found the object near the base of the tree. It was an entire slice of pizza with all the cheese and toppings ripped off.

What is happening

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

it was clowns

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Nep-Nep posted:

This has nothing to do with the game but I just needed to share, I went for a walk, and I saw something fall from the top of a nearby tree. I didn't get a good look at what it was, but could tell it was something that shouldn't be in a tree, so I went to investigate. Looking up at the tree, no people or animals. When I arrived I found the object near the base of the tree. It was an entire slice of pizza with all the cheese and toppings ripped off.

What is happening

They asked for no pepperoni. Appropriate reaction imo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

wologar posted:

Clap your hands if you believe.

lmao, and lol at today

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

SporkChan posted:

Paint chips comment makes me think not a real thunderdome.

And the votes on Maugrim are still there in vf, though who knows how accurate that is these days, (love you votefinder crew! Keep up the good work!)

But either way.. ##vote Wologar

Trap me in a cage, will you!?

Hey Spork, what do you think about the Maugrim turbo?

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Yami Fenrir posted:

Hey Spork, what do you think about the Maugrim turbo?

I think it was funny jokes mostly.

shwinn's vote felt joke phase.

Maug pointing out the similarity the conversation you two had to another game where you were both town is a possible scum tactic I wouldn't put past you. But that wasn't a real case from me, just an observation.

wolo's was interesting for quoting AN but then voting Maug. Nothing too much there, but something to note for later.

And Zoya's felt a bit opportunistic, calling attention to the turbo when pushing Maug over the half-way point. But then Zoya also used a day action and kicked off the day action clown parade. Without knowing what the day action did I can't fully judge Zoya's vote.

If there was scum on that vote, which this early isn't a sure thing, I'd put it at like 65% Zoya, 25% wolo, with an outside chance of 10% shwinn.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m fine with Zoya or wolo atmit

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

SporkChan posted:

Maug pointing out the similarity the conversation you two had to another game where you were both town is a possible scum tactic I wouldn't put past you. But that wasn't a real case from me, just an observation.

Why only me, and not Maug?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Oh and hi Sandwolf.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Sandwolf posted:

I’m fine with Zoya or wolo atmit

what we doin?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

Oh and hi Sandwolf.

Whatsup Yams

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Yami Fenrir posted:

Why only me, and not Maug?

Maug feels too new to go for that kinda scum gambit.

You on the other hand I could see coming up with it and executing.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

Whatsup Yams

Nothing much, just wondering if Spork and Maug are scum.

You?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SporkChan posted:

Maug feels too new to go for that kinda scum gambit.

You on the other hand I could see coming up with it and executing.

I agree that Yami could & would, but do you think they are

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

Nothing much, just wondering if Spork and Maug are scum.

You?

wondering if you’re scum (please don’t kill me tonight tia), thinking about Wolo and zoya, keeping my ear to the ground for the lurkers

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

bustin’ nuts basically

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Nep-Nep posted:

What is happening

If a pizza falls in the forest and there is not a dog around to snarf it up, did it really happen?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

wondering if you’re scum (please don’t kill me tonight tia), thinking about Wolo and zoya, keeping my ear to the ground for the lurkers

Lurkers already? It's a holiday!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

bustin’ nuts basically

Living the good life eh

Sandwolf posted:

Why those two?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

14 is kind of an odd number for a Mafia game, is somebody superestitious?