Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hilarious that he's still talking poo poo after his drops cost the Chiefs the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

Dango Bango posted:

Hilarious that he's still talking poo poo after his drops cost the Chiefs the game

The great ones say, not today

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

delusional self confidence is almost a requirement to play WR

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

syzpid posted:

Why would you do this to a child? Have you not googled him in the last 5 years???

Vengarr posted:

You might want to take that last jersey out behind the woodshed

Ok yeah, I haven't actually worn the Winslow one in years and years, but it's still in my closet. I think.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

AndrewP posted:

delusional self confidence is almost a requirement to play in the NFL

FTFY

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The world needs a new Freddy Mitchell.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Dango Bango posted:

It's the hater's and poster's creed. Never stop hating and posting.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
did Hyatt play at all last night?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Yeah, he very notably dropped a wide open pass.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Papercut posted:

The great ones say, not today

https://twitter.com/dril/status/247222360309121024

Deleting your account is normally the ultimate indicator of being owned, but we should all be deleting our twitter accounts anyway so I will allow it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Youd think if anything KT would feel a connection to the Giants after they both sleptwalk through their first games

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

We got graphs people

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Kalli posted:

We got graphs people

Cardinals gaining ground…

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Also Anthony Richardson looked a lot better than I expected from his first pro game

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Also Anthony Richardson looked a lot better than I expected from his first pro game

I said it in the NCAA thread but Anthony Richardson was a very bad college QB and should by all rights be a pretty bad pro QB; however, lately God really enjoys humiliating the Florida Gators and based on how their season started this year she hasn’t gotten tired of it yet, so I expect Richardson to be inexplicably very good just to really twist the knife for UF fans.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Kalli posted:

We got graphs people

AFC domination :confused:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Kalli posted:

We got graphs people

I feel like I'm being gaslit by the Broncos' placement on that chart

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Coldforge posted:

Well yeah the Ravens are right there

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Coldforge posted:

AFC only went 0-4 against the NFC.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pacman is in jail

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

Coldforge posted:

Seattle's defense making the Rams look like the 2nd-best offense in the NFL

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Antonio Clown

https://twitter.com/CornellNFL/status/1701263096126304637?s=20

https://twitter.com/CornellNFL/status/1701270246722605527?s=20

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
For once AB paid for something.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Kalli posted:

We got graphs people

Titans and Chiefs have identical offenses, I have no notes.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/jamisonhensley/status/1701303659156390377

this is about as good as the news could have been.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

AndrewP posted:

https://twitter.com/jamisonhensley/status/1701303659156390377

this is about as good as the news could have been.

This is a great pyrrhic result yeah

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Lady Radia posted:

This is a great pyrrhic result yeah

its the kind of win where you actually lose multiple times but also still win

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Maybe stop playing preseason like the Super Bowl depends on it.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I said it in the NCAA thread but Anthony Richardson was a very bad college QB and should by all rights be a pretty bad pro QB; however, lately God really enjoys humiliating the Florida Gators and based on how their season started this year she hasn’t gotten tired of it yet, so I expect Richardson to be inexplicably very good just to really twist the knife for UF fans.

this would be hilarious but as not terrible as he looked he, in a hyper hyper limited set of things they allowed him to do, still looked like Richardson. great runs, a few good passes, a dumb turnover, and getting injured on a run.

the only difference is they kept him so limited he didn't get the chance for more turnovers and the jags defense is not great.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I find it wholesome that you referred to capital G God as “she” :3:

I also find it exhilarating to watch Anthony Richardson do the football. His power run where he was stopped short then supermanned his way to the first down was cool.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Justin Fields deserves better

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

He's gonna have some stinkers I bet, but the Colts were doing everything to help him that game. One read and go, pretty much. They didn't have him sit back in the pocket for a long time, which meant they also cut down the playbook a lot, but this game was designed to make things simple and not hurt his confidence. His INT was really the only egregious mistake he made, but even then two Colts receivers ran the same route in the same area so that didn't help.

But as they open up the playbook for him, if he can keep making the right decisions like yesterday he's gonna end up being really good.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dude was drafted by the bears. Didn't stand a chance.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Even though it's hard to separate his performance from the Bears offense in total, I still think he's actually not all that good at throwing footballs and really good at holding them and running.

It is hard to tell though, since the Bears receivers suck so hard and seem to be so rarely open while the o line leaks like something really leaky

Still seems like he leaves a lot on the table in the passing game

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Jason Sanders owes me $800

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Maybe stop playing preseason like the Super Bowl depends on it.

I don’t think a few preseason snaps are what caused Dobbins’ Achilles to roll up in his leg like a slap bracelet

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Play posted:

It is hard to tell though, since the Bears receivers suck so hard and seem to be so rarely open while the o line leaks like something really leaky

He's got DJ Moore now, so that excuse isn't quite as valid as it was before.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

This is game planning around your QB. There is no trust here.

https://twitter.com/Zack_Pearson/status/1701036208371945807?s=20

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Freaquency posted:

I don’t think a few preseason snaps are what caused Dobbins’ Achilles to roll up in his leg like a slap bracelet

Also he didn’t get any preseason snaps and neither did any other offensive starter aside from Flowers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Glad to see NFL+ Premium Redzone works well, I’ll definitely sign up for that the moment I’m staying at home for a Sunday.

Went to my friend’s house who just got a shiny new Sunday Ticket package and that bad boy paused and buffered a handful of times and was a solid 3 minutes behind the TV we had playing via OTA antenna.