Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
mew

Mew is a pink, bipedal Pokémon with mammalian features. It has a rounded, wide snout; triangular ears; and large, blue eyes. It has short arms with three-fingered paws and large hind paws with oval markings on the soles. Its tail is long and thin with an ovoid tip. Its fur is so fine and thin, it can only be seen under a microscope.

mewtwo

Mewtwo is an artificial Pokémon. It is a bipedal, humanoid Pokémon with some feline features. Its body is primarily gray with a long, purple tail and a purple underbelly. On top of its head are two short, blunt horns, and it has purple eyes. A tube extends from the back of its skull to the top of its spine, bypassing its neck. It has a defined chest and shoulders, which resemble a breastplate. The three digits on each hand and foot have spherical tips. Its tail is thick at the base but thins before ending in a small bulb.

mewthree

After successfully cloning Mew and creating Mewtwo, one of the scientists exclaims that they should "get started on Mewthree". In the Pocket Monsters manga, in Mewthree's only appearance to date, Red's Clefairy becomes Mewthree after merging its own DNA with that of Mewtwo's. Clefairy/Mewthree proceeds to battle and defeat Mewtwo before being reverted to normal.

mewfour

An evil creature, it's INSANE amount a power has corrupted him, and he wants to make everyone his slaves. Created at a lab similar to the one that created Mewtwo, he was created to best even Mewtwo, and did. He is over 50 times more powerful than Mew and Mewtwo put together, thus, neither stood a chance and fell before his power.

mewfive

Mewfive is the fourth Mew to be created, made to truly be indestructible because of how Mewfour failed. He is a all powerful force and is the primary antagonist of Pokémon Lava Version. He finds a spot to stay, then he generates green vine/tentacles that will impale any living creature they find and continue to grow and expand, and they will also take control of all living creatures they find, using them to help further they're progress. If Mewfive is not destroyed, this can continue to grow and spread until the entire Earth is destroyed.

mewsix

Mewsix is a Pokémon that appears in Pokémon Destruction and Salvation. It is the player's starting Pokémon and is hunted by by the enemy group. (depending on which version, the Destructors, or the Saviors) It resembles the first Mew, but has a more blue-ish color and has a much higher endurance.

all of the remaining mews are so elusive there is no known info about them

mewseven

meweight

mewnine

mewten

meweleven

mewtwelve

that's it, that's all the mews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Ban queued

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

impressive work op.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

The plural of Mewtwo is actually Mewstwo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Smugworth posted:

Ban queued

:thanks:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

You could convince me that this is all official lore.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I am posting this in case anyone has not seen it. :nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wHDY4DGRI :nws:

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
he's right

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Did they ever use the pun "mewgenics"?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its on at like, 7 am, 6 pm and 11 pm, and then a lot of networks also have 24/7 mews networks

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

how do I get a picture of mew in pokemon snap

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mew never existed, it’s the primary example of mass hallucination that psychologists study

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i know where to find mewthree. but i'm not telling.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
more like mewpoo

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
i knew there was going to be anime poo poo in here but i still clicked gently caress

i wanted to know how many mews there were

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I wonder how the guy who refuses to play any video games with fantasy elements feels about this thread.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

What is this, some of that pokemans bullshit? Goddamn kids these days :arghfist:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
pokemortgage

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
why is mewfive a klurf

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

mewing is about discovering all the mews

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Mewℵ0

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

seems like there's 12 mews op

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
good job op

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Dont forget MEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JoUQ8ty3m0&t=61s

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
pokemonogomy and a satisfying career

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Bad Purchase posted:

mew never existed, it’s the primary example of mass hallucination that psychologists study

ah, the mint julep effect

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Mews have come back into vogue among younger folks, per my understanding, so this thread is very topical and a great resource. Thanks OP.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

this is all wrong. meowth is technically a mew so everyone in op except for #1 should have their suffix increased by +1.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

The Moon Monster posted:

Mews have come back into vogue among younger folks, per my understanding, so this thread is very topical and a great resource. Thanks OP.

True they are big into mewing

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

The Moon Monster posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

i got the mews is my favorite song on aja

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I’m not sure OP but the pokemon intro song loving slaps

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

dervival posted:

Somebody's crabby they weren't picked up to be a pokemon.

It was a better post and should be first

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 00:49 on May 23, 2024

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Some of those were my drawings. But I’ll never say

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
theres only one mew its under the truck by the ss anne. idiot.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Somebody's crabby they weren't picked up to be a pokemon.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
well I got mews for you, buddy

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Cassette Moodcore posted:

I’m not sure OP but the pokemon intro song loving slaps

the pokemon rap inspired soldier boy

I don't know; i'm lying. I double posted and something should go here.

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 00:52 on May 23, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
snype set up