Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

hollylolly posted:

Maybe it was more like they sent people into space to survive, then bombed the hell out of each other, then the survivors in space were like, uh, I guess we should bury the hatchet.

I dunno.

They mentioned in a previous episode that the various stations initially continued the war until one of them was destroyed. Then they realized that hey, maybe we shouldn't have killed off 1/13 of the surviving human race and decided to give peace a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

BarbarousBertha posted:

ex-Chancellor lady

I bet she totally survived and is now leading the reapers.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

muscles like this? posted:

They mentioned in a previous episode that the various stations initially continued the war until one of them was destroyed. Then they realized that hey, maybe we shouldn't have killed off 1/13 of the surviving human race and decided to give peace a chance.
Yeah, I kinda don't understand the 13th station is still alive theories because they explicitly said it was kinda blown out of the sky and all.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:
Was this last episode the season finale? Because that loving ending, man. :suspense:

It's like the first season is done with the grounder menace, and now Clarke and crew will need to deal with the Brotherhood of SteelMountain Men.

And we have an entirely new group (of adults) making it to the surface, and Jaha has a couple weeks of air left in orbit...

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also no gravity, without the spinning station. :spergin:

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

Rocksicles posted:

Also no gravity, without the spinning station. :spergin:

I find that part to be a lot more believable than the fact that ANY part of the Ark actually made it to the ground with live people in it.

I guess you could handwave it off as still having some residual spin from when it was attached to the rest of the station.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

I have the new OP ready, should I post it, or wait?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

Your eloquence has convinced me. New thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3667262

• Locked thread