Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
It was no problem bro, thanks God [laughs] my levels were a little high because by complete coincidence I changed my dosage the day before the test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Note: The dosage change was "I took all of this weeks dose in one day", and I mean can you blame the doctors? He's wasting away and getting beat up by younger men. He needs MORE TRT.

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jun 30, 2014

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
GDT name ideas? I'm out of creative juice.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

"The NSAC caught me on a lucky day, it's usually quite difficult to find blood in my testosteronestream."

I'm thinking that getting a blood sample from Belfort is like sucking a week old bowl of porridge through a syringe.

e: UFC 175: Stefan Struve

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Jun 30, 2014

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

NSAC says no TRT. What's Vitor doing? TRT.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Agent Tough Juice posted:

Playing the Long Game with the Machida Era

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
it seems to me that daily intramuscular injections are probably not a great idea for an athlete who trains constantly, but vitor would never lie

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Wide man spanks piss out of Monkey-lover on PPV

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
The Wide Man's Burden

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

UFC 175 : Weidman deserves hespect but knees suspect, anything is pastabowl

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

El Roncho posted:

The Wide Man's Burden

Lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

-Atom- posted:

Playing the Longo Game with the Machida Era

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

It seems to me that the last person you'd want to go up against when anything is pasta bowl is a Matt Serra protege.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
Thanks. I feel bad I couldn't pick more than one and also that I failed to get "Pasta Bowl" in there somewhere.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3646967

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

new mixed martial animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIXwNTkVSVQ

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

This is the winner.

Kensei: I made a thing to add to the GDT because I've got nothing better to do today and I'm a giant nerd. I will not be offended if you don't want to use it. I'll just add it to my Machida scrapbook.

Hahahahah.

Also:

El Roncho posted:

The Wide Man's Burden

:golfclap:

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Thanks. I feel bad I couldn't pick more than one and also that I failed to get "Pasta Bowl" in there somewhere.

Snack rating, duh.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Meat Recital posted:

Snack rating, duh.

This is the only time a snack rating would have been acceptable, because it is a stupid thing that only came into existence after people decried the posting of stupid pictures to depict fighters, and kensei couldn't stop from trying to inject lame humour into his OPs.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

El Roncho posted:

The Wide Man's Burden

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Meat Recital posted:

Snack rating, duh.

Actually, I made this a long time agoand almost included it

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

NippleFloss posted:

It seems to me that the last person you'd want to go up against when anything is pasta bowl is a Matt Serra protege.

:thurman:

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I actually like the snack ratings and on occasion will make them.

The lamb meatballs one with the fried grapes and yogurt sauce was great!

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

TheReverend posted:

I actually like the snack ratings and on occasion will make them.

The lamb meatballs one with the fried grapes and yogurt sauce was great!

You appear to have wandered into the wrong forum here you go: http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=161

Shoota_McG
Sep 8, 2004
The snack ratings are awesome, even if I never make them.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I have re-instituted the snack rating for this 4th of July Patriotism Weekend UFC card.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Neurosis posted:

You appear to have wandered into the wrong forum here you go: http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=161

do the snack ratings make you sad because it requires ingredients and not a microwave?

outy
Aug 27, 2004

UFC July: "I drink yellow piss" boasts Cowboy

UFC July: Hicks & Micks, No Soccer Kicks

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
This week's snack can be created with a microwave but I do not recommend it.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

-Atom- posted:

do the snack ratings make you sad because it requires ingredients and not a microwave?

lol

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Whats a matter? Baby doesnt have the ingredients to cook the fried cheese doughnut balls that are inexplicably a part of every ufc thread?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
gourmet fried cheese doughnut balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Triticum Guzzler posted:

just call it NSAC Hearings July

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3647047

• Locked thread