Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

You cannot vote Hillary Clinton because she is worse than Trump.
*hits bong*. Millions of people are starving right now. The world has enough wealth and resource to fatten every single person fatter than the fattest goon. But instead we let people starve because our economic system depends on the accumulation of wealth, and ignores the plight of the poor.
Because you don't do anything to end global capitalism, you are culpable for every death that could be prevented. which is all of them. you are literally worse than stalin in every way possible. Stalin had very few options to prevent famine deaths. You, on the other hand, have a million options. But, instead, you laze away. You sit at your computer while millions suffer. You are Hitler squared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Minge Binge posted:

*hits bong*. Millions of people are starving right now. The world has enough wealth and resource to fatten every single person fatter than the fattest goon. But instead we let people starve because our economic system depends on the accumulation of wealth, and ignores the plight of the poor.
Because you don't do anything to end global capitalism, you are culpable for every death that could be prevented. which is all of them. you are literally worse than stalin in every way possible. Stalin had very few options to prevent famine deaths. You, on the other hand, have a million options. But, instead, you laze away. You sit at your computer while millions suffer. You are Hitler squared.

let's start by feeding that koch brother's large son to starving people

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Pinback posted:

Ok so if I'm to understand your point correctly 1-2 million people still starved to fuel Stalin's (as metonym for the state-regime of the era) plans for armament and industrialization.

Obviously a Jewish-Bolshevik blahblah poo poo is absurd but this still strikes me as an indefensible atrocity, and a far cry from "it didn't happen."

Famines under the Tsar are atrocities too, as is the famine in Bangladesh and the Nazi's theft of food and resources from occupied territories. But it's still fuckin terrible and I don't see the point of equivocation on that, unless your one of those full-blown "Stalin Did Nothing Wrong" nerds, which, even still, lol fanboying for long dead state leaders ok.

if it makes you feel any better stalin totally committed genocide

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Bro Dad posted:

so did andrew jackson and we put that good ol boy on the 20

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Bro Dad posted:

So did George Washigton to the Iriqouis and my ancestor had a direct hand in it.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Percelus posted:

so did andrew jackson and we put that good ol boy on the 20

Crowsbeak posted:

So did George Washigton to the Iriqouis and my ancestor had a direct hand in it.

k

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

is the holodomor really nazi propaganda tho?

seems by now america probably has a pretty good claim on it

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
icommited genocide this morning when i jacked off and contributed to the birth deficit

millions of precious potential lives snuffed away

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
deep down, everyone who hates Stalin hates him for stopping the Holocaust

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im sorry everyone, my mind is made up

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES