Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Grade from A to F
Humanity is great
Humanity needs to try better next semester
I may need to speak to humanity's parents at the next Parents & Friends meeting
We need to talk about Kevin
Stop
YOU hosed EVERYTHING UP
View Results

• Locked thread
Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

I don't know, our species consists of like, 90% insufferable, loathsome shitbags. We've had some baller motherfuckers too though, so I'll give us a solid D for now.

Really hope we can pick it up before we're all a smoldering irradiated hole in the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

We’re finding those mass relays in the next few hundred years, only a matter of time until we’re spreading democracy across the cosmos. I give us a AAA+

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Humanity is the worst thing other than the alternative.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Honestly i think when humanity is "on", it is, insanely so. Yeah it needs refinement though.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
I'd give it the D

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

"S" rank

• Locked thread