Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Cerv posted:

why wait that long? if he drops dead before election night the rules don't say it goes to the runner up do they?
I'd rather just the win be confirmed, him be inaugurated, then turn into a pile of dust like he drank from the wrong grail tbh. Kamala also sucks but she'd be better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ok NOW we're cookin

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Funniest outcome would be both Biden and Trump dying shortly before the election

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

Fabricated posted:

Funniest outcome would be both Biden and Trump dying shortly before the election

found dead and nude in a hotel room, together

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

well-read undead posted:

found dead and nude in a hotel room, together
If Trump died they'd have him laid in state at Mar-a-lago. You wouldn't have to embalm him, I bet his body would just not rot on its own

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
like a mcdouble and 6 piece mcnuggets that got kicked under a car seat and forgot for years

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

ok NOW we're cookin

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Fabricated posted:

And with that president Xi’s had enough, he orders Americas new presidential candidates to run on the same ticket and work together or he’ll assign a new president of the United States. They’ll have to get past their differences and learn a little bit about themselves along the way. Coming this fall directly to Netflix “divided we fall” rated G

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Fabricated posted:

this has been the first primary since like 2000 that has been super boring so im rooting for this outcome

especially if there is time for Noem and Harris to just start saying the stupidest poo poo

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

this has been the first primary since like 2000 that has been super boring so im rooting for this outcome

especially if there is time for Noem and Harris to just start saying the stupidest poo poo

Noem released a story about how she shot a dog because it annoyed her

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

and a goat

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

tk posted:

I think this is probably the page that we're going to solve the ethics of voting on.
no it’s this one

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
mitt romney’s callous dog death details derailed by noem’s nefarious knack for annihilating new pups

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
it’s such a crazy story because I’m assuming she’s rich like why not pay someone to rehab the dog in a new home why you gotta shoot the thing. literally any option it’s not fuxking old yeller

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Fart Sandwiches posted:

it’s such a crazy story because I’m assuming she’s rich like why not pay someone to rehab the dog in a new home why you gotta shoot the thing. literally any option it’s not fuxking old yeller
because she’s a sick gently caress op

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

look you don't know anything about TOUGH FARM CHOICES

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
dems reach across the aisle and pitch a buttigieg/noem ticket 2028?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

well-read undead posted:

look you don't know anything about TOUGH FARM CHOICES
the choice is you can become lost in a blood-fuelled boner-fever stoked by ending a living being’s life under the facade of a socially acceptable circumstance or you do farm murder begrudgingly and sparingly until you don’t have to some day

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

it's because she wanted to kill a dog

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Biden just lets his aggressive dogs take it out on his secret service detail

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

oh is noem the vp pick? i suppose she is sufficiently horrible

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

akadajet posted:

im voting for the guy who’s not trump. sorry if that offends u

RFK jr. Is gonna be so happy to get 2 votes

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

dems reach across the aisle and pitch a buttigieg/noem ticket 2028?

i thought it was going to be newsom??

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i dont know man im just making a dark joke

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

i'm probably gonna vote for the green party candidate. if everyone did this instead of VOtiNG BlUe nO MaTtEr wHo, neither biden nor trump would be the president.

so it's everyone else's fault for not voting their convictions.

too bad green candidates tend to be anti-vax, anti-nuclear power, despot-appeasing conspiracy wackos

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

or wait aoc actually will be 35 by the time of the inauguration right? then i'm voting for her. gently caress it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The_Franz posted:

too bad green candidates tend to be anti-vax, anti-nuclear power, despot-appeasing conspiracy wackos

despot-appeasing?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

despot-appeasing?
jill stein was soft on putin at least back in 2016

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Kenny Logins posted:

well we don't want that. good thing we have all these other politicians who have done serious, tangible things to stop putin such as:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i mean sure fair enough. it still wasn’t an especially bright move to tell vox that russia essentially has a historical right to ukraine, even at the time

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Kenny Logins posted:

ah got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

PokeJoe posted:

it's because she wanted to kill a dog