Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
more like stooler report (because it's poo poo, op)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Yossarian-22 posted:

Piss tape is not real, just something that was used to make the internet latch onto it :abuela:

blasphemy. the piss tape is very real

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I only remember sailor.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Though actually I do remember that Mueller and a bunch of FBI higher ups resigned after the most obvious FBI informant in the world, Tamerlane Tsarnaev, was killed, ostensibly so they wouldn’t be able to be called to testify what they knew about him.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
you pieces of poo poo just wait until the full unredacted report drops

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

he had memos man…MEMOS

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I don't know what was worse, saying Robert Mueller is daddy or thirsting over James cummey

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Mayor Dave posted:

I don't know what was worse, saying Robert Mueller is daddy or thirsting over James cummey

Oh the Comey fans by a large margin. At least Mueller's ineffectiveness had the dramatically revealed excuse that he actually doesn't give a poo poo and was just an old rear end bureaucrat doing his job at a government worker's pace. Comey was pouring his heart and soul into the #resistance and posting pictures of himself staring into the horizon with a message about how America cannot be disunited or some poo poo lol. What loving loser lmao

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
Completely defeated and ruined by Donald J Trump lol

Also, who was the FBI guy that Trump fired a day before he would be eligible for retirement? Never seen someone get owned so thoroughly.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Reverend Zero posted:

i remember the krassensteins

lol

I love the collar and tie despite him being shirtless.

Also the statue of liberty in the middle of a park for some reason (I actually hadn't noticed this part before)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Completely defeated and ruined by Donald J Trump lol

Also, who was the FBI guy that Trump fired a day before he would be eligible for retirement? Never seen someone get owned so thoroughly.

Andrew McCabe. Lover of the lovely Lisa Page

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
:yooge: lisa page! lisa page folks,

*crowd erupts in boos and howls, foaming and spitting*

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

you're confusing mueller and comey (which makes sense, since they were hugging and kissing each other all the time)

its like confusing buggigieg and beto in that they are effectively the same person

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Reverend Zero posted:

lol

CODChimera posted:

the reveal that mueller was just another really old guy losing his mind was almost too much to take in. almost

Anyone have that edit of that picture with all his stammering and poo poo lol

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*carefully taking down the old portrait of Mueller, lovingly putting up the Fauci picture*

2022 summer : taking down the Fauci picture , hanging up the Xi picture *

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Shear Modulus posted:

you're confusing mueller and comey (which makes sense, since they were hugging and kissing each other all the time)

Comey turning into a #resistance superhero is one of the most pathetic things about the liberal opposition during the early Trump years

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there is no limit to who or what the red and blue teams will praise to own their political enemies, but the FBI? disgusting

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Dreylad posted:

didn't a bunch of celebrities band together to read the whole thing for 'entertainment'

multiple people did this lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G73iRRgoLKg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WKOw5sxb8c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8iJqI8ZnE

nearly 12 goddamn hours of reading

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
wow you’re right

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

hth

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
the video is just screenshots,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4dw6VYyfLU

SNL singing a song for Mueller was a 10 out of 10, on the Lib-O-Meter.

edit: found this cold open.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW8M3tr1XXo

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 03:53 on Sep 25, 2021

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Dr. Killjoy posted:

wow you’re right

hwat in tarnation

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

is this E1

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

the milk machine posted:

more like stooler report (because it's poo poo, op)

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

yah, feels like E1

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Reverend Zero posted:

lol

several people have read this book to their children or to themselves

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

Delta-Wye posted:

yah, feels like E1

its real and thats the best part

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1090375316332208128

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

the video is just screenshots,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4dw6VYyfLU

SNL singing a song for Mueller was a 10 out of 10, on the Lib-O-Meter.

edit: found this cold open.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW8M3tr1XXo

Doing a Sopranos reference over 10 years after the fact AND one that implies Trump will be killed by Mueller is 🤢

The only way it would have been remotely clever was if it was another Trump as the stand in for the members only guy

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I liked when the report came out and said Trump didn't collude with Russia, and there was this period of a month? or two? where the Russiagate people were shellshocked. Some of them halfheartedly posting about how we don't know all the facts yet. Others switching to some other issue like the whole thing never happened. A giant collective "Welp," like the day after your team loses the Super Bowl.

Then the media started pushing the Ukraine stuff and the whole machine started up again, with the same talking heads saying the exact same poo poo.

TBH it was Russiagate Part 2: Ukraine Boogaloo that really broke my brain. The Russia stuff fizzled so the media just... made up a new one to take its place, and people just kept eating it up. :psyduck:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe
technically it said they found no proof that he did, not proof that he didn't.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
yeah, the report was worded in a marvelously pissy bureaucratic way. 'We were investigating x, the executive told us we couldn't for some reason, and congress wouldn't overrule them, so, uh, we still think x is shady as hell but we weren't allowed to see any proof'

which is why it was such a waste in the first place, because without a congress ready and capable of impeachment the executive is free to stonewall loving everything and the investigation is only going to turn up what the president feels like letting them see

but the liberals believed that Watergate happened for reasons other than the democrats being ready to impeach nixon, soooo

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

The Pussy Boss posted:

I liked when the report came out and said Trump didn't collude with Russia, and there was this period of a month? or two? where the Russiagate people were shellshocked. Some of them halfheartedly posting about how we don't know all the facts yet. Others switching to some other issue like the whole thing never happened. A giant collective "Welp," like the day after your team loses the Super Bowl.

Then the media started pushing the Ukraine stuff and the whole machine started up again, with the same talking heads saying the exact same poo poo.

TBH it was Russiagate Part 2: Ukraine Boogaloo that really broke my brain. The Russia stuff fizzled so the media just... made up a new one to take its place, and people just kept eating it up. :psyduck:

the problem with all the ukraine stuff is that all the dems are using ukraine as a slush fund as well and they get real mad when you bring up joes good little crack boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Nomb Chapsky posted:

When a government stimulus was needed for a faltering economy or to foster new and costly technologies, state managers could conjure up Russian hordes on the march to induce the public to expand the subsidy to advanced industry via the Pentagon. Forceful intervention and subversion to bar independent nationalism in the third world could be justified in the same terms, and there were ancillary benefits in maintaining US influence over its allies. Quite generally, the Evil Empire has been invoked when needed for domestic economic management and for controlling the world system. A replacement will not be easy to find.… The basic problems are institutional, and will not fade away.