Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

stay off the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Internetjack posted:

I knew a guy that traveled Europe for several years in his 20's. Besides what he was wearing at the time, he'd have a spare t-shirt, socks and underwear in his small backpack.

When he arrived in a new country he'd go to the equivalent of a GoodWill store and just buy a set of clothes or two, and just bum around in those for a few days. When he left to another country he'd just return/donate the clothes to where he got them. At the next country it was a rinse and repeat.

He traveled for several years carrying only a 10 lb backpack.

Sounds like a Bodhisattva.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

redshirt posted:

Sounds like a Bodhisattva.

lol, actually he identified as so.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Internetjack posted:

lol, actually he identified as so.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Like a animal, you piece of poo poo

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

to save money on groceries you can eat your poop two or three times to absorb all the nutrients your body missed the first time round :science:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Rad-daddio posted:

Taking taurine is a good way to reduce the symptoms of tinnitus.

Wait what

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I googled this and it might be true??

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Defeat and absorb lesser life forces to gain ever greater strength.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

redshirt posted:

Defeat and absorb lesser life forces to gain ever greater strength.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

real life hacks up in this bitch!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Can we skip to the prisonhacks section

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
drat BRB going to slam taurine cause I ruined my ears playing drums and metal concerts long ago.

Keep up the amazing tips fellow wonderful goons. With my tea bag thing I figured to just dip the bag then squeeze the tea into my mouth. Hurts like hell but at least I'm not sucking on a bag anymore.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Internetjack posted:

I knew a guy that traveled Europe for several years in his 20's. Besides what he was wearing at the time, he'd have a spare t-shirt, socks and underwear in his small backpack.

When he arrived in a new country he'd go to the equivalent of a GoodWill store and just buy a set of clothes or two, and just bum around in those for a few days. When he left to another country he'd just return/donate the clothes to where he got them. At the next country it was a rinse and repeat.

He traveled for several years carrying only a 10 lb backpack.

:haibrow: I met a Dutch couple in Costa Rica who did something similar - they took a huge vacation every year, and they'd buy all their clothes in country when they landed and then donate them when they left. They'd go and buy regular clothes and get them washed, though.

easiest way to change a duvet - pick up the duvet and hold it with the entrance facing down. Grab the ends of the comforter and shove them inside the duvet through to each end. Push the edge of the comforter up to the edge of the duvet, grab the combined duvet+comforter ends from outside the duvet, and then shake it (like a Polaroid picture :haw:). The duvet and comforter will settle together.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

eat well and exercise regularly

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

You can crab walk at the grocery store, it's not illegal.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Wait does the taurine thing actually work

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

cats eat a diet high in taurine and their hearing is great, gonna go ahead and call that one confirmed

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Red Bull gives you wingsstops the ring

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Smoke meth if you want to get a lot of cleaning done

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i got crazy glue stuck on my fingertips and what got it off easiest was lightly scraping it off with a gillette razor

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Saalkin posted:

Smoke meth if you want to get a lot of cleaning done

this is how we can clean tha earth. with methamphetamines there is a path to a brighter future for all.

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

flubber nuts posted:

this is how we can clean tha earth. with methamphetamines there is a path to a brighter future for all.

I'm down for socialized amphetamines

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008
#1 life hack: Do not consume alcohol
good luck

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Hub Dirt posted:

good luck

Too late, was going to share the six pack but no one said anything

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Never admit you are wrong about anything. It's a sign of weakness.

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.
Run naked in the rain to save money on showers

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Upcoming exam? Sit on glass and you're sure to pass.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
DiY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MtwPk0AYtU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Hub Dirt posted:

good luck

its true

i barely drank anything my whole life and now i look about 10 years younger than some of my friends who are a couple years younger than me

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
This is the same 40-ish mantra I hear everyday. Just wait. Then it gets bananas.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Junk posted:

its true

i barely drank anything my whole life and now i look about 10 years younger than some of my friends who are a couple years younger than me

:hai: I stopped drinking 10+ years ago and its like i froze in time. Also get face lotion with sunscreen in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Zeluth posted:

This is the same 40-ish mantra I hear everyday. Just wait. Then it gets bananas.

yeah i mean im prepared for the worst, but i doubt i'm going to fast forward catch up to the guy i know who's 34 and looks 50