Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Because the heist I pulled was just so danged cool. The judge is just gushing.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs

the cops all get 6 months for trying to stop your cool heist

Escape From Noise

Convicted for extremely cool use of a zipline for my daring escape from the rooftop to a waiting helicopter. The judge is extremely impressed and sentences me to introducing at least one stunt in the next Jackass movie.

google THIS

The judge is so floored that I used a single wad of chewing gum to disable the security cameras, fool the thermal scanners, crack the safe, and disable a pursuing security guard that my charge was reduced to littering (I left the gum wrapper on the front steps :doh:)

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
the jury was enthralled by tales of my hacking skills, click clacking on the keyboard in order to grab the encryption keys so that i can trigger the fountain show when the boys reached the vault

alexandriao

my heist was so incredible the judge rolled up in my dms and asked to meet for dinner tonight

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Escape From Noise

The judge did not bar me from making any money off of any media made afterwards that was based off of my heist. They in fact encouraged it. Citing that it would be "loving sick" and asking who I would want to play me in a film adaptation as well as what directors I'd like to make it.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Oct 30, 2023

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
When the mask I wore was introduced into evidence, the judge was like 'where did you get that, was that Etsy' and I'm like 'no, made it myself' and they were like 'no fuggin way' and I'm like 'yeah, I got the idea when I was at Carnival in Rio, but then decided to kinda combine that with a sort of Inuit vibe and just a lil spice like that fine line between superhero and s&m'

Anyway long story short I got like eleven orders that day and now got my own Etsy store open

Escape From Noise

Abugadu posted:

When the mask I wore was introduced into evidence, the judge was like 'where did you get that, was that Etsy' and I'm like 'no, made it myself' and they were like 'no fuggin way' and I'm like 'yeah, I got the idea when I was at Carnival in Rio, but then decided to kinda combine that with a sort of Inuit vibe and just a lil spice like that fine line between superhero and s&m'

Anyway long story short I got like eleven orders that day and now got my own Etsy store open

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
judge is really tickled that i thought to bring a suitcase with wheels for the loot instead of a duffle bag and keeps telling me that i "could be a writer on law and order or movies or something"

alexandriao

The jury appreciated my use of quadrocopters and called them "loving sick" in a historic break in sentencing phrasing, the judge also called out my entrance into the court via skateboard as "one of the raddest things ive ever seen", following up with "ACAB".

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

jury was just about to find me guilty when i revealed i had pocketed all their wallets during the trial. needless to say i'm free

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

alexandriao

The court rises for my ruling.

A juror tentatively hands the judge a slip of paper with sweaty palms.

The judge announces, confidently: On the count of robbery and grand larceny, the accused is rendered—

*The judge unfolds the paper and squints, mumbling to himself*

"the gently caress is this... thats not even English. ugh. millions of taxpayers dollars wasted if i dont say something now... well, uhhhhhh"

—INNOCENT on all charges.

The jury members look shocked, but nobody says anything. The audience claps and cheers for me. Relieved, while my cuffs are undone, I look at the crumpled piece of paper the judge discarded. The word GUILTY stares at me upside down.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

alexandriao posted:

The judge announces, confidently: On the count of robbery and grand larceny, the accused is rendered—

"the gently caress is this... thats not even English. ugh. millions of taxpayers dollars wasted if i dont say something now... well, uhhhhhh"

The jury members look shocked, but nobody says anything. The audience claps and cheers for me. Relieved, while my cuffs are undone, I look at the crumpled piece of paper the judge discarded. The word GUILTY stares at me upside down.

:golfclap:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

after the trial the judge sent me a friend request on steam and invited me to his "official judicial discord" and has been pestering me for several days to buy payday 3

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

vanisher

cops watching me use a grappling hook to scale some bank: “holy poo poo I can’t wait to testify about this, the judge is going to lose it”

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

alexandriao posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Abugadu posted:

alexandriao posted:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Judge showing up the last day of the trial and is acting all serious and stuff but he clearly got the same haircut as me

baka of lathspell

getting my sentence committed for good behaviour by wearing a monocle and saying 'oh, indubitably old chap' all the time

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

˙pǝuɹnʇɹǝʌo ʎɹǝqqoɹ ʞuɐq ɹoɟ ǝɔuǝʇuǝs ʎɯ ɓuıʌɐH

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Having a turnover before writing a sentence on bank robbery.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Getting my sentence for hacking the bank overturned because I used a mechanical keyboard and one of those old CRT monitors that only does green text.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

google THIS

Turning my sentence for bank robbery over so it can get done on the other side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Your Honor, the 'take one' sign was more between me and the vault than the pens. I assumed I was allowed to take the vault, but I'm not greedy. I only took as much as I could stuff in my 4 duffle bags that I always carry when out on a masked up pistol run.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021