Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Brain Candy posted:

sounds like something someone who got into c-tier by accident would say

Heh heh heh, the fool doesn't know of my grand keikaku... impotent simpleton! C-Tier is my destiny! From here I shall launch the ultimate conquest of the CSPAM tier structure! No one shall suspect!

But in seriousness, I feel like a couple times, at least with me, you've said some weird thing like, "You're just a liberal," or I think you were the guy who got mad at me for talking about Calvinism for a sec, and I just wonder what that's about. I probably am just a social democrat, I don't have any illusions I'm the ultimate leftist, but I don't understand what in my posting "betrays" some secret NPR tendencies. Genuinely curious, and not just in a defensive way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Probably Magic posted:

Heh heh heh, the fool doesn't know of my grand keikaku... impotent simpleton! C-Tier is my destiny! From here I shall launch the ultimate conquest of the CSPAM tier structure! No one shall suspect!

D

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Wait, that's too far, it has to C specifically.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

shut up

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

why, you going to post a cooking comic at me or something, i'm shaking in my boots

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

shut up

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Ban A tier and above, re-educate B tier and below

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

A CSPAM for the proletariat, not just the 1%

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Going to be a good day for this subforum when you have your inevitable bitterness-fueled meltdown over the stupidest poo poo in the world and I don't have to deal with your passive-aggressive sniping anymore.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Going to be a good day for this subforum when you have your inevitable bitterness-fueled meltdown over the stupidest poo poo in the world and I don't have to deal with your passive-aggressive sniping anymore.

lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hmm, money bag= hate bag, top of the pyramid. I respect the subtlety, tha k you

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Probably Magic posted:

shut up

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
he's the bad magic now

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

we need to recolonize cspam and deport all the d&d posters back

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

well off to d&d with you then

Cuttlefush