Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I literally yelled "YEAH! loving CHEETOH MAN!" when I read this. Everyone in the general vacinity must think I'm nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
God drat those last three panels are badass stuff.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
The Cheetos mascot just did like some kind of crazy Capoeira breakdancing kick and kicked Ronald McDonald in the face!!

I would never have dreamed that I'd write such a sentence.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Cheetoh Man's badass kick might actually be enough motivation to break my "animation is too hard"-rut.

Bilal
Feb 20, 2012

horriblePencilist posted:

Cheetoh Man's badass kick might actually be enough motivation to break my "animation is too hard"-rut.

Just look at those panels. He can draw and suggest motion. He depicted Cheeto Man's body actually rotating and being seen from multiple angles, and it looks natural. He is improving at a faster rate than professional hacks who have been drawing comics for years.

By the time Tails Gets Trolled ends, Lazerbot will be drawing Tintorettos.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
To be honest the only BSS threads I regularly follow are this and CAD mock, and it really is like throwing the creative light switch.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Here's a preview of the next page! :downs:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I am very nearly in love with Lazerbot as of this moment.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

If I ever end up teaching art classes I'll take Tails Gets Trolled and just show it to any and all my underachieving students who think they will never get better. Because seriously, this is a prime example of an artist developing his art through practice and persistence, it is motivational as gently caress.

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
That's not Lazy!!

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
...Ronald's reason to be crazy has merit.

Consider: there used to be him and his gang, and now even he's barely seen save for birthday parties. McDonalds has done a pretty good job of 'killing' him.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Most of that is the public generally falling out of love with clowns, and who can blame them? Birthday clowns, as a rule, stink of fags and cheap booze. That was fine in the 50s, when everyone's Dad did too, but not so much these days

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Sometimes when I see the epic art shifts like with that kick, I sometimes wonder if Lazy is tracing...
I hope not though. My god - that epic Cheeto face is amazing.

Themata posted:

Here's a preview of the next page! :downs:

I love this. Any edit with this set-up is a win, just like the CAD edit.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
Cannot get over those last three panels, absolutely incredible.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

scarycave posted:

I love this. Any edit with this set-up is a win, just like the CAD edit.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

this is sublime

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bloodly posted:

...Ronald's reason to be crazy has merit.

Consider: there used to be him and his gang, and now even he's barely seen save for birthday parties. McDonalds has done a pretty good job of 'killing' him.

It'd be funny if the only Defender even crazier than Ronald McDonald, namely that modern-day Sisyphus known as Trix Rabbit, teamed up with Cheeto Man to help take him down.

It's been said many times, but it must be said again; in what other comic could you hope to see a mentally unhinged fast food pitchman using Naruto-style illusion techniques to fight against a capoeira-practising, hot-boxing mascot for cheesy snacks?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Darth will neverbe found. :(

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Ethan should have gone "Hmmmmmmmmmmm" in the last panel.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Serious Harry Potter vibes from this page.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Is somebody green coming through the door in the last panel?

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Gruntilda!!

(I can hope can't I?)

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Paramemetic posted:

Serious Harry Potter vibes from this page.

Reminds me more of Dio Brando.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Breadallelogram posted:

Kermit's going to coming in and say "I told you so".

But man, Cheeto Man's got some awesome moves.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Breadallelogram posted:

Probably Kermit to check on the noise.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Here comes Kermit to pontificate!

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I love how Cheeto Man becomes realistically proportioned while beating up Ronald McDonald.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Ronald be lookin' like Echidna from Final Fantasy in those last panels.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Echidna_%28Final_Fantasy_III%29

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
YOU'R WRONG

I propose that this be adopted as the new official spelling, so as to put an end to the your/you're grammar confusion forever.

TJO
Aug 14, 2006

I had a funny feeling in my gut.
I only started following this not long ago, is LazeyB always this prolific? It seems like we get a new strip every other day, it's amazing.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Actually, it'd generally a new strip every day. Occasionally he'll take a break for a week or two, usually between chapters. Otherwise it's pretty much a constant stream of updates.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

tiistai posted:

The too drat big one:

And the barely small enough to be an avatar one:

These are fantastic. I'd be really interested in seeing what you can do with a gif now that there are a bunch more panels of Cheeto Man's sweet moves.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Young Freud posted:

Kermit's going to coming in and say "I told you so".

He'll come in, proclaim that, "Bad things happen to people who don't drink Wilkins Coffee," and depart, his work complete.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Metal Loaf posted:

He'll come in, proclaim that, "Bad things happen to people who don't drink Wilkins Coffee," and depart, his work complete.

As hilarious as that would be, I fear that's too obscure even for lazy-b. :sigh:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Geez, Batman shouldn't have been teaching hand-to-hand combat, clearly Cheeto Man is the master here.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
I've now seen about 300 Wilkins Coffee adverts thanks to this thread

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

TwoPair posted:

Geez, Batman shouldn't have been teaching hand-to-hand combat, clearly Cheeto Man is the master here.

Hey, you don't know how good Batman could be, if he wanted to. He just preferred to have a coffee and take a poo poo.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

TwoPair posted:

Obviously the Defenders train each other, they just have specialties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I don't if I just never noticed it before, but I love that Ronald has the McDonald's logo on his robes. Gotta keep promoting that brand.