Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
There's a post like two pages ago with a quote direct from his daughter/agent saying the account is his.

Edit: From page 171

Sweeney Tom posted:

The Iron Sheik’s Twitter account, twitter.com/the_ironsheik and Facebook account, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...265209320184731 , are, for the final time, completely verified by The Iron Sheik himself and both his business managers, The Magen Boys, and myself, his daughter, Tanya Vaziri. My dad, The Iron Sheik has been recovering from a serious ankle injury and, while recovering, has spent time using these outlets to express his views on the world to entertain his close to 100,000 Twitter followers. Due to his outbursts and popularity on Twitter Iron Sheik was asked to sit on a panel at a recent Twitter conference in Los Angeles. Here is a video of him at the Twitter conference: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Iron-...&type=2&theater . We are so proud of all of his never-ending achievements. He continuously brings smiles to the faces of his fans.

Unfortunately a video has surfaced by promoters telling my dad to say that he does not have these accounts. My dad, as his fans can attest, sometimes says things that he doesn’t understand and is too honest and naïve to know that he was being tricked into saying this. The only logical reason that makes sense for these promoters to do is for their own purposes because they have a bullshit website “representing” him that they try to run for their own benefit. They have, on countless occasions, gone against his management and family to try to sabotage Iron Sheik’s social media for reasons that are too carny for me to understand. They have countless video’s for sale on their site which we have NEVER seen a cent for yet they go out of their way to promote false claims.
His Twitter is in fact very real (and verified). The conference video should end him not having an account.

A recent great article by Forbes Magazine came out, http://www.forbes.com/sites/edzitron/2012/02/23/sheik/ that these promoters are claiming to be fake as well. How can a publication like Forbes Magazine do a fake interview?? Any information pertaining his career are to only be taken seriously by myself, The WWE, The Magen Boys and Eric Sims.

The Iron Sheik is working on a comeback. Look out for his return to WWE programming, a feature documentary and a family member getting signed to FCW. We are very excited about his future!! These promoters wouldn’t know these things because they are not involved in his affairs. They claim to care for The Sheik’s well being yet they continue try to get in the way of his business. As his management we ask you to please disregard their disruptions and please continue to support The Iron Sheik, the greatest middle eastern wrestler of all time and most famous Iranian American entertainer. He loves his fans and only wants to stay relevant and make people humble!

Thank you.

Iron Sheik’s Management: Tanya Vaziri (daughter and business manager) and Magen Boys Entertainment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Karmine posted:

What I've heard is that it's his nephews tweeting the insane poo poo he says. How the gently caress would anyone make money off of this?

You know twitter sends you money everytime you tweet, right?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It doesn't matter if that Vince account is real, he will never personally send out any tweets. First tweet will probably be hyping next weeks Smackdown/Raw, some cookie-cutter line from someone in marketing

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Valeyard posted:

It doesn't matter if that Vince account is real, he will never personally send out any tweets. First tweet will probably be hyping next weeks Smackdown/Raw, some cookie-cutter line from someone in marketing
Better than "FOLLOW DIXIE ON TWITTER".

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
This could really go place

quote:

Daniel Bryan þ@WWEDanielBryan
Make this happen @WWE! The King of Beards title! “@joshreddick16: @WWE @WWEDanielBryan I wonder if we can get a title belt made for this?”

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Brian Kendrick is somewhere scrambling to organize a one-night tournament of bearded wrestlers

Euthyphro
Mar 14, 2004

Soy un águila de verdad.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Brian Kendrick is somewhere scrambling to organize a one-night tournament of bearded wrestlers

I did a spit take upon reading this. Cold water everywhere.

Now my monitor is cold, like the sun.

Euthyphro
Mar 14, 2004

Soy un águila de verdad.

Valeyard posted:

I don't know, have you seen the famed AOL chat? There's potential for this to be wonderful. But honestly, how great would the Dana White route be? Complete with pre- and post-PPV video blogs. He probably works even harder than Dana with all the travel he does.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

It has been confirmed as legit

Is the password Sexybitch45?

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Euthyphro posted:

Looks about right.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

What now rear end in a top hat?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:stare:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Post of the year

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

The Miz posted:

.@DaneCook RT @RussellLarry93: @mikethemiz favorite comedian?
:drat:, Miz...

Jerry Lawler posted:

This picture was taken 10 days ago...we lost a dear friend today..you will be missed by many, Paul Bearer. https://pic.twitter.com/ceLtqapzB0
:cry:

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Mar 6, 2013

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wow, that just depressed the poo poo out of me. :cry:

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

ahahahaha holy poo poo

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Oh. My. God. :lost:

(Also holy poo poo that is terrible and yet eerie.)

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Oh my god

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

CapCityGoofBall posted:

ahahahaha holy poo poo

I've never gone from totally-bummed to giggling uncontrollably in that short of a time frame before.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Tweets to Paul from wrestlers, someone else compiled them and I nicked their hard work

William Regal: "Very sorry to hear of the passing of Paul Bearer.My best wishes to his family.A lovely man and my friend.RIP."

Howard Finkel: "Saddened to learn of the passing of Paul Bearer (William Moody). He was a unique, one of a kind individual both in and out of the ring. RIP"

Rikishi: "You will be missed by so & I will never forget when we bust a move together my brother #RIPPAULBEARER."

MVP: "The scary man with the strange voice. Rest In Power Paul Bearer..."

Shane Helms: "Saddened to hear about the passing of Wrestling Legend @wweURNiverse Glad I got to see ya one last time just recently Paul. Bless your fam."

Mickie James: "Very sad to hear that Paul Bearer has passed away tonight... My thoughts, prayers, & heart go out to his family, friends & loved ones... RIP"

Ricardo Rodriguez: "Paul Bearer/William Moody, you taught me so much. It truly saddens me to hear about this! I Love You, and I thank you eternally! RIP"

The Miz: "Just found out Paul Bearer died tonight. He was always so nice when I talked to him. My thoughts n prayers are w/ his family #RIPPaulBearer"

Hulk Hogan: "Very sad about Paul Bearer,he was a great person and one of the original boys,he was what made wrestling great much love much respect HH"

Michael Cole: "So sad. We lost a great person and a wonderful man today. Rest in peace paul bearer. God bless his family and Godspeed."

Jim Ross: "Just informed via http://wwe.com Paul Bearer aka Percy Pringle passed away earlier today. I have no other details. RIP old friend."

Zeb Colter (Dutch Mantell): "RIP PAUL BEARER. GREAT MANAGER. WONDERFUL MAN."

Diamond Dallas Page: "Sad to hear of the passing of Bill Moody (Paul Bearer)... Not a nicer man in the biz. RIP bro"

Triple H: "Rest in peace, Paul Bearer. You will never be forgotten. There will never be another. #PaulBearer"

Tyson Kidd: "Sad to hear about the passing of Paul Bearer. One of the best managers of all time. Pretty sure EVERYONE has tried imitating his voice"

Shawn Michaels: "I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Paul Bearer. Our prayers go out to him and his family. God Bless!!"

Goldust: "Very sad! God be with william moody's family! God protect the moody family, please. Prayers sent. So sad"

@BretHart
Goodbye to a good friend, Paul Bearer. Say hi to Owen for me.

Ezekiel Jackson: "#RIPPaulBearer didn't get to spend much time with him but the one day at lunch in Calgary will go in my book if I ever wrote one. #Godspeed"

Ricardo Rodriguez: "You always spoke very highly of me and I can not thank you enough for that! That you! #RIPPaulBearer"

Justin Roberts: "Very sad night. RIP Paul Bearer, a man I grew up watching on tv and was lucky enough to have later on, as a friend."

Ted DiBiase Jr: "Losing one of our own @WWE feels like losing a family member. Thank you for the memories Paul! God Bless #RIPPaulBearer"

Tara: "I am deeply saddened to hear that Paul Bearer has passed away. He will be deeply missed. May he rest In peace"

Michelle McCool: "#RIPPaulBearer ....you always made me smile. Great entertainer, even better man! We love you & will forever miss you! God bless..."

Shane Helms: "I've never heard one bad thing said about Paul. In this biz, that's extremely rare. It says a lot about the man."

Sean Waltman: "I'm so at a loss right for words right now. I've known him since 1995 & I can't get myself together enough to write anything at the moment."

Stephanie McMahon: "#RIPPaulBearer"

Dixie Carter: "Our condolences go out to the many family, friends and fans of William Moody. A great performer in our industry."

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Now I wanna hear Zeke's story.

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

I'm kind of curious what Foley will say - is that morbid?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Manwithastick posted:

Curious on what someone is going to say is better than getting angry that someone hasn't said something fast enough for you.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Manwithastick posted:

Dude Love said posted:

Seems like only yesterday, though it was almost 25 years ago, that I was baby-sitting Percy Pringle's children. #RIPPaulBearer

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
This is what Twitter was made for:

Colt Cabana @ColtCabana
@Goldberg We should be best friends

Bill Goldberg @Goldberg
@ColtCabana we should

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

This is what Twitter was made for:

Colt Cabana @ColtCabana
@Goldberg We should be best friends

Bill Goldberg @Goldberg
@ColtCabana we should

In related news, Barry Horowitz tweeted to Bill and Colt that they were the #1 and #2 best Jewish wrestlers of all time.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Chinston Wurchill posted:

In related news, Barry Horowitz tweeted to Bill and Colt that they were the #1 and #2 best Jewish wrestlers of all time.

I can't see Goldberg doing it, but that would be an incredible KoT team.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Jew World Order has a ring to it.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

DeathChicken posted:

Jew World Order has a ring to it.

Better name: The Bilderberg Group

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I hope he didn't mean in that order :colbert:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Memento1979 posted:

I hope he didn't mean in that order :colbert:

that's true. Everyone knows it's Bill, Barry, then Colt.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
They could add Raven for a fourth and be managed by Paul Heyman. And then not make it, due to travel issues.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Context: WWE unmasked El Generico. The internet is PISSED.

@SullivanBooks posted:

Apparently the Internet knows how to deal with El Generico better than the most successful wrestling company in the history of the world.

@DaveMeltzerWON posted:

@SullivanBooks You mean the company that debuted Eric by hugging Vince? The wanted to unmask Santo?

I love Big Dave sometimes.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

njsykora posted:

That alone makes me glad that I threw him my :10bux: + 1 a few days ago.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

njsykora posted:

You should love Him all the time god drat it. Big Dave Meltzer rules.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Kevin Steen being Kevin Steen

quote:

Today my wife and I were transported back to 2006 when we had no responsibilities, no bills to pay, no child to take care of...and it was incredible!

I love my life, I love my son but it was so nice to just be able to have fun with my wife and not worry about anything! I highly recommend it to everyone...not having fun with my wife, of course, get your own spouse!

It truly reminded me of how lucky I am to have her...

Yep! Locking Owen in the trunk of the car with crackers, juice boxes, his 3DS and a blanket all day was a GREAT idea!

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Steen you heartless bastard!
Everyone knows the stock 3DS only has like 4 hours of battery life!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Did Steen name his kid after Owen Hart?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Yep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
EDIT: Nevermind.