Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

GetWellGamers posted:

On the other hand, Daikatana.

Daikatana didn't stop John from developing games and starting companies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Brother None posted:

None of this is really accurate, I'm afraid.
Yeah, just look at how Obsidian's been treated ever since they've been founded, Square is the only publisher that didn't screw them over in some way. Double Fine is another good example too.

I got a question. Will there be limited voice-acting like P:T or it will all just be text? Because P:T did a really good job of using voice-acting sparingly, only using it to enhance important scenes and for party interaction which really helped the overall quality of the writing.

LogicNinja
Jan 21, 2011

...the blur blurs blurringly across the blurred blur in a blur of blurring blurriness that blurred...

Accordion Man posted:

Yeah, just look at how Obsidian's been treated ever since they've been founded, Square is the only publisher that didn't screw them over in some way. Double Fine is another good example too.

I got a question. Will there be limited voice-acting like P:T or it will all just be text? Because P:T did a really good job of using voice-acting sparingly, only using it to enhance important scenes and for party interaction which really helped the writing.

I'm pretty sure they're making Dialogue Trees in the Text Wall Forest: the RPG (I mean that in a good way), so I don't see how they could possibly get everything voice-acted. They'll have to limit it out of necessity at the very least.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

The Get-Well Gamers Foundation: Touching Kids Everywhere!
I'm just saying there is such a thing as a career-ruining game. Not -ending, perhaps, but certainly you can crater your personal stock in the industry with enough stinkers, or one exceedingly intense stinker.

Brother None
Feb 25, 2013

On the line for InXile

Accordion Man posted:

I got a question. Will there be limited voice-acting like P:T or it will all just be text? Because P:T did a really good job of using voice-acting sparingly, only using it to enhance important scenes and for party interaction which really helped the overall quality of the writing.

It did work well for PS:T, and we'll look to do something similar (depends on budgets and possibilities, of course).

LogicNinja: Full voice-acting is right out, but partial does offer some neat possibilities.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

LogicNinja posted:

I'm pretty sure they're making Dialogue Trees in the Text Wall Forest: the RPG (I mean that in a good way), so I don't see how they could possibly get everything voice-acted. They'll have to limit it out of necessity at the very least.
Well I know they can't do full voice-acting and I really don't want them to at all, its one of the main reasons most modern RPGs' dialogue systems are so anemic compared to P:T, which only used voice-acting for important scenes. Just want to know if Numenera will be like P:T in that regard or just have no voice-acting at all.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Accordion Man posted:

I'd like to have sparing use of voice-acting. It helps you get a sense of the character. For instance, Morte's opening line in PS:T tells you a lot about his character.

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.

Adraeus posted:

Daikatana didn't stop John from developing games and starting companies.

He's been bouncing around from project to project and company to company for 12 years, with virtually nothing that anyone remotely remembers having come out of that period. This coming from someone who had nearly a decade of high-profile hits.

Well anyway, I made my point and it's fine if you don't agree. This is just how I see things.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Accordion Man posted:

P:T did a really good job of using voice-acting sparingly
IgnussSS hEearrsS you.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Planescape has some of my favorite voice acting clips anywhere. Part of that is the Planescape flavor, but to this day I'll still sometimes reference things like, "There cannot BE two skies!" or, "Justice is NOT blind; I am Her eyes."

It didn't have a lot of voice acting, but what it had was used very well in general. I'd be ecstatic if TToN did the same.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003

Zurai posted:

Planescape has some of my favorite voice acting clips anywhere. Part of that is the Planescape flavor, but to this day I'll still sometimes reference things like, "There cannot BE two skies!" or, "Justice is NOT blind; I am Her eyes."

It didn't have a lot of voice acting, but what it had was used very well in general. I'd be ecstatic if TToN did the same.
I just assumed from the beginning that we would get little "character trademark" clips for player-NPCs and important world-NPCs.

Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

...some kind of monster, I think.

Great Rumbler posted:

What it all boils down to is this: it's in Fargo's best interests to do everything within his power to ensure that Wasteland 2 and Torment meet and exceed the expectations of [most] of his fans. Now, knowing that and actually achieving it are two different things, of course, but I would be incredibly surprised if I failed to get more than $45 worth of entertainment out of these two games.

The other thing is he is legitimately good at putting a team with impressive credentials together. He isn't just making these games with a bunch of unknowns, he's getting together some very talented, well known people in as well and telling them "make the best game you can" which can only be good for the resulting product.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

The Get-Well Gamers Foundation: Touching Kids Everywhere!

Pyradox posted:

He isn't just making these games with a bunch of unknowns, he's getting together some very talented, well known people in as well and telling them "make the best game you can" which can only be good for the resulting product.

Square doing exactly this is what brought us Chrono Trigger, let's not forget.

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

GetWellGamers posted:

I'm just saying there is such a thing as a career-ruining game. Not -ending, perhaps, but certainly you can crater your personal stock in the industry with enough stinkers, or one exceedingly intense stinker.

If Daikatana was just a bad game, there wouldn't have been an issue. You can get away with bad games. You just can't get away with bad communication, but even then, you can recover, eventually, because bad communication about bad games really isn't quite the same thing as saying "I'd like my life back" and then being photographed on your yacht while your company blackens the Gulf of Mexico, devastating the coastline, the economy, and the wildlife.

Great Rumbler posted:

He's been bouncing around from project to project and company to company for 12 years...

That's two things: the game industry and dedication. Most developers aren't willing to put up with more than a couple of moves before quitting game development altogether and settling down. Even fewer still are willing, let alone capable, of starting more than one studio in their lifetime. In any other field, yeah, "bouncing around" would often rightly be considered a bad thing, but that's what most game developers have to do to make a living.

Great Rumbler posted:

...with virtually nothing that anyone remotely remembers having come out of that period. This coming from someone who had nearly a decade of high-profile hits.

Ravenwood Fair had 25 million players in six months. The entire Doom franchise has seen around half of that. I know the cofounders of High Moon Studios (Darkwatch, Transformers). They later cofounded Appy Entertainment, which develops mobile games. If I'm remembering correctly, one told me that the games they've developed at Appy are the most successful games they've ever made. The problem is that a) the market is dramatically larger than the console and PC games that the consumer press cover, and b) what people think is memorable is in large part shaped by that coverage.

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
It was more than Daikatana was an icon of horrible, it was that it had Romero's name slathered all over it and in the high-visibility marketing material. That whole debacle served as a learning experience for everyone else in the industry I'm sure.

The only one who I can think of that comes close is Peter Molyneux and that is mostly because of his over-enthusiastic hype for his games, mostly the Fable series of course.

Brain seems much more modest and I doubt we will be getting anything less than our our monies worth, adjusting for subjective preferences of course.

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.

Adraeus posted:

In any other field, yeah, "bouncing around" would often rightly be considered a bad thing, but that's what most game developers have to do to make a living.

But that's basically my point. For a good while after Daikatana he was just "making a living," not being the rockstar game developer with his lavish studio and making whatever games he wanted. The latter was where his successes got him, Daikatana cut him down to "just making a living." That's a considerable change in career trajectory. But maybe he turned things around with Ravenwood Fair, I don't know, but that was a good nine years later. I just really don't think Brian Fargo would shrug off a decade of scraping to get by because he got knocked down by a high-profile failure, that's all I'm saying.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Great Rumbler posted:

But that's basically my point. For a good while after Daikatana he was just "making a living," not being the rockstar game developer with his lavish studio and making whatever games he wanted. The latter was where his successes got him, Daikatana cut him down to "just making a living." That's a considerable change in career trajectory. But maybe he turned things around with Ravenwood Fair, I don't know, but that was a good nine years later. I just really don't think Brian Fargo would shrug off a decade of scraping to get by because he got knocked down by a high-profile failure, that's all I'm saying.

Romero makes an appearance in the latest episode of the Double Fine documentary, and it definitely seems like he's a lot wealthier than "just making a living", even though he hasn't done anything for over a decade aside from some mobile games. Is Ravenwood Fair really popular or something?

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.

Hakkesshu posted:

Romero makes an appearance in the latest episode of the Double Fine documentary, and it definitely seems like he's a lot wealthier than "just making a living", even though he hasn't done anything for over a decade aside from some mobile games. Is Ravenwood Fair really popular or something?

Romero probably made a ton of money working at id [and may still get residuals from his time there]. Ravenwood Fair seems to have done fairly well for itself in the world of social games, but I'm not sure how much of that money comes back to Romero [he was brought in to lead the development team about a month and a half before the game launched and stayed for a few months after].

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

Well, he owns a mobile game company, Loot Drop, but who knows how successful that is. Tom Hall and Brenda Brathwaite (Romero's wife) work there and tried launching a Kickstarter campaign for an RPG and that failed. So maybe they're not doing so hot.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Not that this proves they are doing well, but they cancelled the Kickstarter themselves; they definitely might have made it, they just knew they had kind of botched the initial hype and could do better. Shaker was actually starting to sound pretty awesome, like TORG meets uhh Quantum Leap?

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Great Rumbler posted:

But that's basically my point. For a good while after Daikatana he was just "making a living," not being the rockstar game developer with his lavish studio and making whatever games he wanted. The latter was where his successes got him, Daikatana cut him down to "just making a living." That's a considerable change in career trajectory.

Or just a change in perception. Here are some photos of the Ion Storm offices. A lavish and swanky interior to many at the time, but the style and amenities are standard fare for studios these days. That space cost them $2M to build, which would be excessive for a startup, but they had a $13M investment from Eidos and 100 employees in 1998. (http://www.fastcompany.com/34914/demons-over-dallas)

e: Someone should probably return this thread to the Torment Kickstarter topic.

Adraeus fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Mar 12, 2013

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Update!

inXile posted:

Hi Forgotten Ones,

I hope you had an excellent weekend.

TL;DR: More about Numenera’s setting and game rules, with video by Monte. Further explanation of Stretch Goals and funding, and what your support is making possible. Our basic plans for dialogue and companions. Unbranded wallpapers.

Numenera and the Ninth World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnciHOCVVdw

In this video, Monte talks about Numenera and its emphasis on mystery and discovery. He describes the Ninth World and in particular the Beyond (the region in which much of Torment will take place). Monte also talks about the basics of character creation for the tabletop game, including the three primary character types (classes), descriptors, and foci. (We’ll discuss this more in a later update, but for now know that all three character types (Glaives, Jacks, and Nanos) will be options for your PC in Torment, and that you will have (or acquire) a descriptor and focus as well.)

We are embracing the wonder and mystery of the Ninth World and it perfectly fits our goals for Torment. In some ways, Numenera iterates upon design philosophies behind Planescape™, which both Colin and Monte played key roles in creating. Monte notes: “One of the things I loved about Planescape™ was the wild imagination and the pushing the envelope – we could really do anything we wanted to, go anywhere our imaginations took us. And I wanted to achieve the same thing with Numenera.”

A key philosophy behind Monte’s new game is to allow game masters (GMs) a great degree of flexibility. Numenera provides a versatile framework within which we can play. This flexibility extends beyond the creative vision and the setting and into the game rules systems. Numenera’s rules are designed to support the narrative and creative elements of role-playing, being streamlined both to provide great variety in character customization and to keep a desirable pace for the gameplay and story. With a computer role-playing game, we can emphasize story-telling while having a more complex system underneath the hood than would be desired for a tabletop game. Because computer games are capable of intricate calculations that would take a living person much more time to complete, we're able to do create these new systems without impeding the flow of the game. Our close collaboration with Monte, means we quickly receive his feedback on our new systems. (How much of the complexity you peer into while playing will depend on your preferences – we will leverage the highly customizable user interface and extensive options system that we’ve developed for Wasteland 2 for this purpose).

One example of our extending upon the Numenera rules for Torment is our Legacy System, which along with the Tides, is not part of the core Numenera game. They are elements that inXile has designed specifically for this computer game to achieve our vision for Torment. We’ve discussed the Tides with Monte to ensure they fit well within the Ninth World, and he’s given us ideas about how to even better embrace the concept within the story and setting. As another example, we intend for Torment’s combat system to include more complexity than the core Numenera rules. One of the reasons we chose the Ninth World setting, and the Numenera rules, is because it provides an excellent foundation for Torment, with the freedom to adapt them for the best Torment computer role-playing experience we can devise.

About Stretch Goals and Funding

We’ve noted some explicit Stretch Goals, but we’ve also explained that every dollar we receive from your contributions during this campaign (including the 10% matching from $2M to $3M by @Dracogen!) will be going into the game development budget (along with reward fulfillment). I wanted to explain briefly what we mean. As more funding is available, we can make many improvements that aren’t easily described as a Stretch Goal. For example, at this upcoming milestone, George Ziets will be joining the writing team. This doesn’t just involve George. His writing contributions will allow us to increase depth and complexity, resulting in an even more branching and reactive storyline. More written content requires new art, more scripting support, and more quality assurance and iteration to polish the content. As the game increases in depth and complexity, new interface elements and features will be needed to properly communicate to you everything you need to know. George (and each writer) who contributes to the game creates more work (in a good way) for many who are behind the scenes.

Another important point to mention is the modular nature in which we’ve crafted Torment’s story. What we mean by this is that our story’s design makes it relatively easy for us to add content, especially optional content, but also critical path content in some cases. Our target funding was what we believed was required to make a worthy game that fulfills the vision we’ve presented to you. Additional resources allow us to make it richer, deeper, more polished. Though to some extent, more funds allow us to make a longer game, that is not our focus. Our focus in this regard is defined by our fourth pillar: “Reactivity, Choice, and Real Consequences.” When we talk about adding content, this is where our emphasis is: to make an even more engaging experience, to truly push the envelope in terms of role-playing game reactivity. This is one reason we’re excited about the expanding upon the Legacy System and the Tides – we see possibilities that to us were distant dreams last week when we launched this Kickstarter, when we didn’t realize how much you would support us and the vision we will create for you (and for ourselves, to be honest – this is a game we are very passionate about.)

We promise to you that all of the funds will be leveraged to best realize the vision we have presented. (Several in our community have expressed opinions along these lines, including GrinningReaper659 and aratuk) We won’t be using funds from this Kickstarter to add in features that deviate from this vision. We treat the trust you have placed in us seriously, and will maintain our precise focus on creating the game we have told you about. (For example, there is no total this Kickstarter could reach that would lead us to implement multiplayer.) We won’t be trying to broaden our audience – our goal is to provide you with the best embodiment of the game we have presented. Any features we add, any content we add, will be to better deliver on our vision. Especially for a game like Torment, excellence is achieved through focus.

Dialogue and Companions

Compelling dialogue and intriguing companions are at the core of the Torment experience. We’ll use dialogue trees in which you choose the line you speak or the action you take from a list of options, defining your character by what you say and do. We’ll iterate on tried-and-true systems (such as that of Planescape™: Torment) to make conversations even more interesting, but we’ll target the same type of experience. We'll design a new slang unique to the world (just enough to give the world depth, mind you; we won't pound you on the head with how cool our cant is).

You’ll have optional companions who might accompany you on your journey. You will be able to talk with them, delving into their personalities and histories, even shaping them (or driving them away) with your responses. They, too, might have their own things to say about a given situation and will interject whenever they feel like it. That said, you’ll have full control over your party. Some companions might choose to leave you over an extreme situation, but as long as they’re in your party, they’ll go where you direct them and do what you tell them.

We’ve been asked some questions about what types of relationships the PC might have with their companions. Our position is this: adhering to our four pillars, we are going to craft nontraditional, complex, and believable characters. We are going to develop the companions with enough depth that we understand their motivations and personality. And then we will write them to respond appropriately to the situations they encounter. Love, which comes in many forms, is certainly relevant when exploring themes of legacy, abandonment, and mystery – and we expect to explore this emotion in ways that fits the story and characters. Meaningful friendships, even feelings of affection, will be possible, but relationships of the flesh would be inconsistent with our narrative. (Though we must admit we were amused by the Romance with Ball of Goo suggestion by billyboy. =) )

Coming Attractions

We’re closing in on our next Stretch Goal, which will mean George Ziets, a novella by Monte Cook, a new companion, and the Castoff’s Labyrinth! (Oh, and a special video from Colin...). Thanks for spreading the word and for your continued support!

This week, expect more details of our vision for Torment (including more Tales of Torment episodes), information on more frequent Stretch Goals, and more.

Miscellaneous

You may recall that we hit the character limit on our KS page. To make room for new material and updates, we’ve begun moving text from the KS page over to our tumblr site and linking to it from the KS page. So far, most of the information about the story, the gameplay, and the team has been transferred. For those who would like to learn more, there’s actually quite a wealth of information on our tumblr (including more detailed information on rewards and Stretch Goals as well as links for PS:T materials, community sites, Colin and my Formspring accounts, and more).

Per your requests, new wallpapers for the Sojourner of Worlds and Sagus Cliffs at Dawn, without the Torment logo, have been added to our website’s Media page.

Thank you for your time and have a great day,

Kevin

Lots of juicy info here. I particularly like the stuff on the world with Monte, but I already thought the concept of Numenera was good enough to have ordered the corebook, so I'm slightly biased.

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.
Ball of Goo romance option must happen!!

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

It's the only romance I could deal with.

But is it still satire if you create something indistinguishable from the thing your satirising? Or does that make it the best satire?

Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

CottonWolf posted:

It's the only romance I could deal with.

But is it still satire if you create something indistinguishable from the thing your satirising? Or does that make it the best satire?

Satire still needs to point out how ridiculous or absurd something is. If it's indistinguishable then it's a joke you have to explain and it hasn't worked.

Even so, I don't think there's any way the goo ball romance could be anything other than the best satire.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Pyradox posted:

Satire still needs to point out how ridiculous or absurd something is. If it's indistinguishable then it's a joke you have to explain and it hasn't worked.

Even so, I don't think there's any way the goo ball romance could be anything other than the best satire.

You make a good point. I don't think comforting a sentient ball of goo with your genitals as it tells you about the horrors of its dark past could be anything other than absurd, in the most :gonk:-inducing way.

CottonWolf fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Mar 12, 2013

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY
Automatically-updated hourly Kickstarter graph if anyone's interested.

Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

CottonWolf posted:

You make a good point. I don't think comforting a sentient ball of goo with your genitals as it tells you about the horrors of its dark past could be anything other than absurd, in the most :gonk:-inducing way.

You wouldn't have to go that far - you could just write it like a robot acting out a Bioware romance:

code:
Thank you for listening to my personal problems [PARTY LEADER], I know I can be a bit [SELF DEPRECATING ADJECTIVE] sometimes but I'm glad we're [LEADER RELATIONSHIP VALUE]s. 
Maybe if we talk about my [PRIMARY CHARACTER FLAW] more we could become more than [LEADER RELATIONSHIP VALUE]s.

1. Increase relationship with [MY NAME]. 
2. Advance Conversation without altering relationship with [MY NAME].
3. Decrease Relationship with [MY NAME].
4. End conversation with [MY NAME]

meadowlark
May 25, 2012
inXile's history doesn't fill me with a lot confidence...

The Bard's Tale (2004) (PC, Xbox, PS2) (2004)
Line Rider (2008) (Flash, Silverlight, DS, Wii, iOS)
Fantastic Contraption (2008) (Flash, iPhone/iPodTouch)
Super Stacker (2009) (iPhone/iPodTouch)
Super Stacker 2 (2009) (iPhone/iPodTouch)
Shape Shape (2009) (iPhone/iPodTouch)
HEI$T (cancelled in 2010)
Super Stacker Party (2010) (PlayStation Network)
Hunted: The Demon's Forge (2011) (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC)
Choplifter HD (2012) (PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, PC)[5]

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Sir_Seth posted:

inXile's history doesn't fill me with a lot confidence...

We come full circle. Haha.

It's a different team - or at least there are additions to it who have some solid pedigree, and they've at least put together a rather solid showing with that demonstration of Wasteland 2.

At this point it is a wait and see thing, but I like what they've expressed so far. You've got a month to see their vision be further explained to satisfaction, I guess.

Drifter fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Mar 12, 2013

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Is reading threads going out of style or something? I'm noticing this poo poo a lot recently.

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.
I don't care what anyone says, Hunted is a solid bit of fun.

meadowlark
May 25, 2012
I hope by the time Wasteland 2 comes out it'll support other colors than brown.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Sir_Seth posted:

I hope by the time Wasteland 2 comes out it'll support other colors than brown.

If you read the thread you'd save us the time of having to find quotes from 15 pages back in order to answer you.

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Great Rumbler posted:

I don't care what anyone says, Hunted is a solid bit of fun.

Based on the box art alone, I wanted to play The Bard's Tale for many years, but I couldn't find a copy. I finally played the game a year or two ago. I was very disappointed.

Interestingly, an old RPG Codex review pointed out that The Bard's Tale was billed as a "re-envisioning of the series" while the game had little to do with the original Bard's Tale.

"We don't have the rights to the content of the original series so we don't carry over any elements directly from the first game."
—Eric Flannum, lead designer of The Bard's Tale

I wonder if Hunted: The Demon's Forge was billed as a reimagining of Fargo's first commercial game as a designer, Demon's Forge.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003

Sir_Seth posted:

~ didnt read the thread at all ~

the black husserl posted:

Is reading threads going out of style or something? I'm noticing this poo poo a lot recently.

Drifter posted:

If you read the thread you'd save us the time of having to find quotes from 15 pages back in order to answer you.

Sir_Seth - connect the dots.

meadowlark
May 25, 2012
I'm just sayin' making quality games is not inXile's forte, so obviously their new business plan is to resurrect old IPs just to leech money from weepy nostalgia-ridden man-children and clearly they are doing a great job of it. :c00l:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
Brian Fargo helped get Wasteland, Bards Tale, Fallout, Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale, and Planescape: Torment created before the big Interplay/Titus fiasco.

His credibility is better than yours.

FRINGE fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Mar 12, 2013

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Sir_Seth posted:

I'm just sayin' making quality games is not inXile's forte, so obviously their new business plan is to resurrect old IPs just to leech money from weepy nostalgia-ridden man-children and clearly they are doing a great job of it. :c00l:

And we're just pointing out that this retarded talking point has been brought up over and over, and answered over and over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Sir_Seth posted:

Haha I don't know who this Seth guy is but he's cool.

• Locked thread