Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

StarkingBarfish posted:

So this is an X-ray of kebab's mindbrain.

This isn't an x-ray it's..

..a cat scan.

No seriously, it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
confirmed, gizmo has a uti

they gave me some syringes of buprenorphine i can give her for the pain until the antibiotics settle in but she's never been sedated so a little reluctant to do that

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I know it sounds farfetched but this is also a cat scan

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
Carmen started doing this thing where when I sleep on my side she'll sprawl out across me like a kitten sleeping on its momma. It's very adorable.

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Lum posted:

This isn't an x-ray it's..

..a cat scan.

No seriously, it is.

Yeah, we lol'ed at this too.

Until they charged us 300bux for it :colbert:

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

haveblue posted:

Spenny was afraid of the slow moving scanner head and backed away from it:

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I used the dry shampoo version of this on my family's morbidly obese cat and it left her fur all gross and kind of sticky. on the plus side since she's too fat to lick herself she still smells faintly of blueberry 2 months later

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

same

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

i like to spoil sadie. I put a cat bed inside of a clothes basket and put it in the sunbeam.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
                                           O HAIIII
                                              /

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

haveblue posted:

I have no idea how these people got their cats wedged into their scanners, or why.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

quadpus posted:

I forgot to post this earlier. Elena and her amazing doctor. Dr. Gokhale at the VCA VSC of Seattle (in Lynnwood)

If you're anywhere within an hour or two and you have a pet emergency, this is the place to go. They know their stuff.

oh my god elena lives near me I must go find elena

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

StarkingBarfish posted:

So this is an X-ray of kebab's mindbrain. The really dark bits on the right of the xrays are the Ear Bits (good). The lack of really dark on the left of the xrays are his other Ear Bits filled with poo poo (bad). Apparently he's been deaf in that ear since long before we got him.

They opened him up, removed the huge mass of i don't know wtf from the ear and gave him an oil change. If he's _really_ lucky he might get hearing back in that ear.
Apparently the vets loved him because he wasn't a total rear end in a top hat, and generally responded well to pets.

CONE OF SHAME. He's got this for the next 15 days, and currently is bumping into stuff all over the house, reversing and bumping into other stuff with it.

You have denied me the ability to lick my own taint. For this you will pay

Five.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

These are a pro buy for dealing with smelly cats (smelly cat what are they feeding you?)

The scent isn't terrible and wears off quickly.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

duTrieux. posted:

I have no idea how these people got their cats wedged into their scanners, or why.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Same

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hey i am in no way being captain bringdown but i know creatine is from boston, please post creatine

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

creatine's been posting in the boston thread since the explosions. he seems to be okay!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3032491&userid=183788&perpage=40&pagenumber=11

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
I tried to scan refurb but it came out black and now she's scared of the scanner, so I can't get a second shot

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Radio! posted:

creatine's been posting in the boston thread since the explosions. he seems to be okay!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3032491&userid=183788&perpage=40&pagenumber=11

ty

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

yeah im ok

luckily i had a lot of schoolwork

i had planned to go down there around 3(when the bombs went off) to watch some of the race but decided to stay home and get some laundry and school stuff done

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Golden-i posted:

I tried to scan refurb but it came out black and now she's scared of the scanner, so I can't get a second shot

scan dog

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

even if if it came out and he sat still the whole time and the lighting was right and the scanner actually worked this time, it would still be an 8.5"x11" scan of a dog's weiner

this is why we don't scan dogs

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
its been clearly established that if you let dog sit somewhere long enough refurb will sit there too.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Install Gentoo posted:

its been clearly established that if you let dog sit somewhere long enough refurb will sit there too.

excellent point

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

FISHMANPET posted:

I didn't know until now but catte drinking from fountain while wearing cone of shame is what I've been looking for all these years.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
carmen eating french fries (yes i am a bad parent for letting her eat crap right off the plate)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6HtlILpVBQ

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

A good cat.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

he fetches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbimBhb0c2M

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

is refurb ever not meowing when a photo is being taken? if you set the timer on the camera does she just meow for 10 seconds?

what an awesome catte.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Why sleep on a bed when you can sleep on ALL THE BEDS

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

He's so sleepy

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts