Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sunsweet posted:

Hey Zeb Colter, what do you think of Colt Cabana?

Zeb posted:

WHO??

Okay, how about other non-WWE people or things?

Should have asked him what he thought of Jim Neidhart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

KungFu Grip posted:

Should have asked him what he thought of Jim Neidhart.

Am I the only guy who always thinks thats Gene Okerlund for a split second next to the Rock?

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

oldpainless posted:

Am I the only guy who always thinks thats Gene Okerlund for a split second next to the Rock?

That's Mean Gene from the alternate universe where he's actually mean.

e: I need a Gene Okerlund action figure

your friend sk fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jul 19, 2013

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Big E Langston posted:

Check for my upcoming bio, "Big Trouble in Little Tampa: My Affair with a Dachshund & Other Lies I Enjoy Telling."

And more Big E goodness

Big E Langston posted:

What's her back porch like? Her trunk spacious? These are euphemisms. “@deemer_gh: u want a psycho girlfriend, I can hook u up with my ex”

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jul 20, 2013

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Evan Bourne posted:

120 yrs ago airplanes didn't exist. 68 yrs ago we dropped an atomic bomb from one. 44 yrs ago today we landed on the moon. What's next?

Samoa Joe posted:

@findevan bomb the moon?

Evan Bourne posted:

@SamoaJoe I'd rather wrestle there...but everyone's on asteroids #rimshot #crater
:v:

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Evan Bourne still exists?

And who is this Samoan Joe character?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
This should be good

"Steve Austin posted:

Talked to @ColtCabana for the first time. Gonna have him on the #steveaustinshow. And he'll get me on #artofwrestling in a few weeks.

RudoReels
Feb 21, 2013

RudoReels.com for International Pro Wrestling DVDs and Downloads.

Free downloads in every newsletter email!
Great news for Colt.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

The Rock on Facebook posted:

10 years ago my cousin Sarona Snuka divorced, decided to go back to school to complete her education and be a great example for her two beautiful little girls she was raising.

All while working as a janitor.

Today, she's one of WWE's most successful Divas, proud (and hot;) single mom who will be making her big screen debut w/ me in HERCULES.

And more importantly, she's a shining example to women of all ages around the world that thru discipline and hard work you can achieve anything when you make up your mind to achieve it. ‪#‎Inspiration‬ ‪#‎SweatEquity‬ ‪#‎Respect‬ (yes, we always act silly as hell when we're together;)

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

bobkatt013 posted:

This should be good

Mother of God...

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

I wonder if Samoa Joe is related to all the other Samoans. Anyone ever mention that at all?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

As far as I know, no, Samoa Joe isn't related to the Anoa'i family.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Oh so that is where Tamina Snuka went. I thought she just vanished off the face of the earth after her last two failed pushes.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

VogeGandire posted:

As far as I know, no, Samoa Joe isn't related to the Anoa'i family.

Jeez Joe can't you do anything right?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I knew virtually all the Samoans aside from Joe were related, but I had no idea that the Snukas were connected as well.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I'm pretty sure Snuka is not a blood relative to the family, but neither are the Maivias :ssh:.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Neither are the Harts, Smiths*, and Neidharts, but nobody seems to mind.

*Aside from DH

\/\/\/Yes...? I know that, I'm saying they're not much different as far as 3 associated wrestling families under one umbrella.

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jul 22, 2013

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

Neither are the Harts, Smiths*, and Neidharts, but nobody seems to mind.

*Aside from DH

They are all related by marriage and kids.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Hey, Ryback's back on Twitter!

The Ryback posted:

Wake up you FeedMeMorons! I'm back, so all you low life negative thought producing wastes of space have a hero to tell you how much you suck

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
FeedMeMorons :allears:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

If only he was that entertaining on screen.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Gavok posted:

Hey, Ryback's back on Twitter!

HE'S the jerk :saddowns:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

He doesn't tweet every day...

@BigELangston posted:

Yo, @KaitlynWWE. Can I...I mean "we"...bury the hatchet? I'd like to plan a "get together" to discuss our "friction."

If any of my tweets are offensive, I was obviously hacked & I'm aggressively tracking down the perp as we speak.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I'm pretty sure Snuka is not a blood relative to the family, but neither are the Maivias :ssh:.

From Wikipedia:

quote:

In addition, Reverend Anoa'i Amituana'i adopted Peter Maivia as his "Godson",[1] a connection that continued with Afa and Sika, who regard Peter as their uncle. Peter married Ofelia "Lia" Fuataga, who already had a daughter named Feagaimaleata (Ata), whom he adopted and raised as his own. Ata married wrestler Rocky Johnson, and the couple became the parents of Dwayne Johnson, who wrestled under the names Rocky Maivia and The Rock, before establishing himself as an actor. .
Snuka is either related by marriage or is a blood brother.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Warrior time

Warrior posted:

@VinceMcMahon Vince, thank you for your personal welcome back to the WWE Universe. It is noted and appreciated. All the Warriors of Parts Unknown take pride in being one of the original galaxies of the Universe you created. Not one of my days has passed without a flashback to my time in the business and my relationship with you. After 17 years of battling one another, perhaps the stars have finally aligned and Destiny is prepared to tell one of Sports Entertainment's greatest stories: how two of the industry's most determined, colorful, intense and explosive personalities brought to life a persona that made such an inspiring impression that it still captures the hearts and minds of fans all over the world, even all these years later. I am proud Ultimate Warrior is an iconic, immortal spirit in the Universe you created. I know, Vince McMahon, you are proud, too. The inhabitants of your WWE Universe believe your personal welcome is an invitation of sorts. If so, consider this my RSVP with one condition. Wisdom takes a seat at the table with us when we meet, but we each also leave unburied a slight edge of the hatchet we've carried over the years. that other gutless and heartless God-fearing men urge us to lay to rest forever. Face it, neither one of us were ever any good at being bored or boring others. So coming prepared to kill one another makes for a interesting backup plan. Always Believe, Warrior

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bobkatt013 posted:

Warrior time

:stare:

itshappening.gif

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Warrior vs Vince McMahon in a steroid taking a contest. Can their aging bodies take it? Find out

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

bobkatt013 posted:

Warrior time

Book him in an angle with Golddust, Vince! Do it!

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Some Other Guy posted:

Warrior vs Vince McMahon in a steroid taking a contest. Can their aging bodies take it? Find out

We'll be showered in an explosion of quads

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Lone Goat posted:

We'll be showered in an explosion of quads

Quick, someone invite Kevin Nash too.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Does Vince have any longstanding enemies left? Bret came back. Bruno came back. Warrior is on the outskirts of coming back.

Time heals all wounds I suppose.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Savage, if you count him. And I don't think Vince and Hogan are too cordial nowadays, I think Vince was a bit upset Hulk didn't sign that lifetime deal he offered.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Well, apart from Cornette (who's more pissed at Triple H, Stephanie and Dunn), there's Irv Muschnick...though he's an enemy of pro wrestling in general.

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jul 23, 2013

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Savage, if you count him. And I don't think Vince and Hogan are too cordial nowadays, I think Vince was a bit upset Hulk didn't sign that lifetime deal he offered.

Wasn't there some indication of Savage coming back into the fold, I think around the start of 2011 (which was supposed to be "a Year of Savage" :smith:) when his action figure was announced. Maybe that was a separate thing with Mattel.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

BizarroAzrael posted:

Wasn't there some indication of Savage coming back into the fold, I think around the start of 2011 (which was supposed to be "a Year of Savage" :smith:) when his action figure was announced. Maybe that was a separate thing with Mattel.

It was separate. THQ and Mattel did deals with him without Vince's knowledge.

Sef!
Oct 31, 2012
I don't see any way that Warrior's return doesn't end in a total trainwreck, unless it's like, a single appearance at a HoF induction. I mean, if they're putting him on TV regularly, it's either going to be for backstage segments (where he'll go off script and start saying crazy poo poo almost immediately). Alternatively, if they're going to put him in-ring, he'll get gassed immediately and his limited moveset is going to hinder him from doing all that much, anyway.

Really, the best way to use him is to just have him regularly run out of the back, gorilla press slam Ryback every time he has a match, and run to the back.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
If they're going to use him beyond the HoF and some appearances waving at the top of the ramp around HoF time I can only imagine it will be to debut a hot warrior protege or, like, manage Ryback or something.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

SuitcoatAvenger posted:

I don't see any way that Warrior's return doesn't end in a total trainwreck, unless it's like, a single appearance at a HoF induction. I mean, if they're putting him on TV regularly, it's either going to be for backstage segments (where he'll go off script and start saying crazy poo poo almost immediately). Alternatively, if they're going to put him in-ring, he'll get gassed immediately and his limited moveset is going to hinder him from doing all that much, anyway.

Really, the best way to use him is to just have him regularly run out of the back, gorilla press slam Ryback every time he has a match, and run to the back.

That giant warrior tweet is quite literally a response to Vince tweeting this article http://www.wwe.com/inside/2k/wwe-2k14/the-ultimate-warrior-is-back-in-wwe-2k14-26131156 about Warrior being in the new WWE 2K14 game.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
It's possible he welcomed him back because he signed a Legends deal. Which may mean appearances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

SuitcoatAvenger posted:

If they were smart, using Warrior as the new 911 would be brilliant. Enter, Warrior Death Drop, leave.