Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irish Taxi Driver
Sep 12, 2004

We're just gonna open our tool palette and... get some entities... how about some nice happy trees? We'll put them near this barn. Give that cow some shade... There.

PJOmega posted:

I'm at 99/103 upgrades unlocked, and nothing available to buy other than Elder Pledge and Elder Covenant. Any ideas what those last 4 are?

Milestones probably? Theres one for 200 cursors, for example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

PJOmega posted:

I'm at 99/103 upgrades unlocked, and nothing available to buy other than Elder Pledge and Elder Covenant. Any ideas what those last 4 are?

They are probably two cursor upgrades that you unlock by clicking the cookie, the milestone upgrade mentioned above, and the one that makes pacts more efficient which you unlock by buying 10 pacts.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Do you get heavenly chips from lifetime cookies baked or cookies on hand when you restart?

Irish Taxi Driver
Sep 12, 2004

We're just gonna open our tool palette and... get some entities... how about some nice happy trees? We'll put them near this barn. Give that cow some shade... There.

Tenik posted:

They are probably two cursor upgrades that you unlock by clicking the cookie, the milestone upgrade mentioned above, and the one that makes pacts more efficient which you unlock by buying 10 pacts.

Ohh the clicking ones. I did the exact same thing last week when I got True Neverclick. Those are probably the best candidates.

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch

causticBeet posted:

Do you get heavenly chips from lifetime cookies baked or cookies on hand when you restart?

Lifetime + forfeited by resetting

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Oh, I accidentally closed the window at some point.

Oh well. Guess I'll do something else with my time...

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

SatansBestBuddy posted:

Oh, I accidentally closed the window at some point.

Oh well. Guess I'll do something else with my time...

It autosaves every minute, get back in here.

If you had the cheap antimatter condensers then that's a pity though.

shaitan
Mar 8, 2004
g.d.m.f.s.o.b.
God damnit. I got 100 AC but only have 85 Time Machines to get my last Achievement. MORE MILK!

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Irish Taxi Driver posted:

Milestones probably? Theres one for 200 cursors, for example.

Oh yeah, duh. Second loop around and I'm not going to go for 200 cursors again. Between that and the clicks that has to be it.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lottery of Babylon posted:

It autosaves every minute, get back in here.

If you had the cheap antimatter condensers then that's a pity though.

No, they were the expensive kind. I had over 100 of them, too.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

SatansBestBuddy posted:

No, they were the expensive kind. I had over 100 of them, too.

Then you've lost nothing.

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

PJOmega posted:

First of all, one shows up after you buy ten elder pledges. Also, are you up to 200 cursors, have you unlocked all four clicking upgrades, and have you unlocked all four kittens?

e: Oh cool there's another page there.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Ey dis is bullshit, the number stops going up when I switch tabs. :mad:
Also sometimes I can click the button when I haven't made my number as big as I should have for enabling clicking the button.

(God this game feels like it's been run through Wikipedia's 'Simple English' filter)

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

I gave up long ago trying to contribute anything ever.
Need more number!

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Merijn posted:

Ey dis is bullshit, the number stops going up when I switch tabs. :mad:
Also sometimes I can click the button when I haven't made my number as big as I should have for enabling clicking the button.

(God this game feels like it's been run through Wikipedia's 'Simple English' filter)

I'm going to hazard a guess that there is a set maximum number of time you need to wait before increasing your number. Each time you press number (without excess to spend) you're going to wait about the same amount of time to press it again. It increases your NpS almost erratically, but it matches the rate needed.

It's a very clever snark, and I like it :colbert:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

I had a feeling it did that, but the whole thing is one big Flash app so I couldn't check the source.

[edit]
Damnit, do new 100 trillion cookie upgrades just keep appearing after I buy the previous one? The names are getting ridiculous, too.

Empire Biscuits
British Tea Biscuits
Chocolate British Tea Biscuits
Round British Tea Biscuits

Sywert of Thieves fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Oct 1, 2013

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Merijn posted:

I had a feeling it did that, but the whole thing is one big Flash app so I couldn't check the source.

[edit]
Damnit, do new 100 trillion cookie upgrades just keep appearing after I buy the previous one? The names are getting ridiculous, too.

Empire Biscuits
British Tea Biscuits

There's a limit, as of yet. You'll eventually hit it, though it might take a little bit.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Bought my 98th condenser before coming to work, will be back up over lucky frenzy by the time I get home. Hopefully I get enough good cookies to buy 99/100 tonight. Should I go ahead and reset after that or would it be better to sit and wait for dungeons while I still have crazy income? I have no idea how soon they'll be hitting main or if it even matters when you have a bunch of HC.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
So I was going to reset to get some golden chips, but I can't. Clicking on reset does nothing, and my cookies just keep piling up. Has anyone seen this before? Is there a prerequisite you have to complete before resetting?

e: Nevermind, fixed my own problem. Adblock was preventing me from getting the confirmation popup window.

Nipponophile fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Oct 1, 2013

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Merijn posted:

[edit]

Empire Biscuits
British Tea Biscuits

The 100 trillion cookies used to be the top tier, so when he went to add more on (all the tea biscuits) they were just set up to unlock sequentially. Then the numbers got bigger and it's now just a little inconvenience that you have to go through all in order and wait for the next to unlock. The last is 'chocolate round tea biscuits with a heart motif' if you're not done yet.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

New upgrades!

And just as I was topping out on my latest reset.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
Just as i was about to get 200 factories... Dammit Orteil, you bastard!

Klayboxx
Aug 23, 2013

Please pay attention to me :(
And now there is orange juice instead of raspberry

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug
who the gently caress dips cookies in orange juice

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Yep, lots of fun new things to buy. Seems like another tier of doubling-efficiency upgrades (presumably unlocks at 100), 4 1 Quadrillion +25% cookies, 2 achivements for 150 and 200 Grandmas owned, and another tier on the hand-baked cookies cheevo line. Neverclick version 1 has been moved from a shadow to normal achievment. Yay more endgame :neckbeard:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
What the gently caress Orteil, who the gently caress drinks orange juice with cookies

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
What the hell is a sagalong

Edit: Nevermind!

Frionnel fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Oct 1, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Oh my god I now get 280 billion CPS without any frenzies.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Just got a cookie chain that ended when the last cookie gave me 66 Quadrillion. Good deal.

e: My cps is 700 Bn naturally.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Elder Pledges are ~5T for me now. Does that mean the cap isn't .5T anymore? :sigh:

Greybone
May 25, 2003

Not the red cross.
Edit: ^^^^^ I think that's safe to assume yes :)

gently caress, today was the wrong day to spend 12 Quadrillion due to not anticipating clicking for a few days, leaving me with 2Q remaining :(

Gentleman
Aug 19, 2006

Would you let me see your panties?
Does the un-nerfed condenser price need a reset? It's still showing the same price for me.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Gentleman posted:

Does the un-nerfed condenser price need a reset? It's still showing the same price for me.

It's talking about them being 4.99 billion in the beta as opposed to 3.99. If you never played the beta, prices are still the same.

Trudis
Mar 23, 2008

This is the Dawning of the Age of Hilarious
After buying all the 100 of each building upgrades, I'm at 113/118 with those four 1q cookies to get. What am I missing now? I had every upgrade before the update.

CrushedB
Jun 2, 2008

There's an upgrade unlocked at 240 cursors.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
And a new clicking upgrade to go with the new achievement

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I reloaded for the update and the graphics are all hosed. Cookie is a black box, the writing that shoots up is upside down, missing other poo poo too.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Try Ctrl+F5.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Tornado Lazers posted:

I reloaded for the update and the graphics are all hosed. Cookie is a black box, the writing that shoots up is upside down, missing other poo poo too.

The grandma are coming for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrs. Wynand
Nov 23, 2002

DLT 4EVA
are heavenly chips 2% or 1% now? i refuse to reload if its 1% :mad:

• Locked thread