Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Pissflaps posted:

Jozy is dogshit.

He is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Jozy is a big fat stupid man who can't play football.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff. That's where Jozy's shots landed

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Big Jozy Knew posted:

4) John Obi Mikel

5) Jermaine Beckford

(went straight from the League 1 Leeds side to Everton, scored 8 in his one season there)

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!
As for the "being a lone striker at Sunderland is hard" thing Steven "also a garbageman" Fletcher has 12 goals in 31 games. Just sayin, like.

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

Jozy is dogshit.

You know I'm starting to feel this way myself.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Sauska posted:

You know I'm starting to feel this way myself.

It's not something you feel, it is an incontrovertible fact

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
Really should have stayed at AZ Alkmaar.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Naismith has scored more goals than Jozy in the Prem.

Think about that.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
lol some great posts itt

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/altidore.819780/

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Big Jozy Knew posted:

It's not something you feel, it is an incontrovertible fact

Immanuel Kant, A Critique of Pure Reason, 1781 posted:

There are three pure forms of sensible intuition, as principles of knowledge a priori, namely space, time and Jozy being pure dogshit.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Possibly our best target man since Quinny ffs. Do people actually not notice how much he holds up the ball and wins in the air for us? It's nice to have a route-one not come straight back for a change.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

pointsofdata posted:

He'll go somewhere else when we get relegated and start banging the goals in again when he gets good service, and people will still not be able to see that this Sunderland team is practically impossible for a striker to look good in.

This exact post is made on page 1 of that thread pissflaps posted

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
He's one of a half dozen or so ridiculous Altidore yank fanboys that have infested the place since we signed the useless kunt. They pretend to support the club that their wank fantasy striker plays for and talk utter bollocks, and will follow him like love sick puppies to another club when he's finally bladdered out the door and hosed off. They know gently caress all about our club, have no idea what real support is, and will never experience any true club emotion because they support a player and not a team. The most pathetic type of modern day plastic fan you can get. Absolute embarrassments. One of the silly cunts reckons we should play Ki and Fletcher on the wing just to feed his poster boy Altidore some goals.

Either that or they are all mags on a massive windup from Skunkers. Which wouldn't surprise me.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

The "best" Jozy moment today was when he was in the final third of the pitch and holding a Man U defender back while waiting to chest down a goalkick. You could tell he was trying to get the ball to his feet, but it bounced away harmlessly back into his on half. He can't hold the ball and he's a shithouse.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Mods rename me altidore_fan

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
LOL the funny thing is if even you brought Messi in this team, the outcome would be the same. And the delusional fans here would say "wah waha Messi is utter shite"

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

The only way you can compare Jozy and Messi is by saying Messi is as good as Jozy is poo poo.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Olewithmilk posted:

5) Jermaine Beckford

(went straight from the League 1 Leeds side to Everton, scored 8 in his one season there)

6) Anderson
7) Tom Cleverley

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Your Weird Uncle posted:

LOL the funny thing is if even you brought Messi in this team, the outcome would be the same. And the delusional fans here would say "wah waha Messi is utter shite"

I thought you couldn't care less about Altidore?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
"Messi and Jozy would be just as influential during a football game" is a thing an idiot just said.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Jonny Howson gets played out of position, and dropped by a poo poo fucktard manager, and still manages to outscore Jozy this season from midfield (was a loving screamer too, phwoarr)

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

belgend posted:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/altidore.819780/page-3#post-16051316

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

belgend posted:

He's copy pasting a post from that forum which in turn was probably an epic troll...this rabbit hole goes deep

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vaginal culture posted:

Jonny Howson gets played out of position, and dropped by a poo poo fucktard manager, and still manages to outscore Jozy this season from midfield (was a loving screamer too, phwoarr)

Mate we already established you can't compare Altidore and Messi, it's not even fair to bring Howson into this.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

tekz posted:

He's copy pasting a post from that forum which in turn was probably an epic troll...this rabbit hole goes deep

Yeah but he's posted similar opinions prior. He's a Jozy believer. He has drank the kool aid.

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I bet Jozy looks sexy in a wig.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
I drank the Jozy kool aid and now I have dysentery.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
Are you suggesting that pointsofdata puppet mastered all of this? :aaaaa:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

oh em gee bee ess posted:

Are you suggesting that pointsofdata puppet mastered all of this? :aaaaa:

Have we been gaslighted?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I thought he was trolling from the beginning?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The anti-Jozy community is in shambles.

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
Kind of funny because I could swear Jozy picked up more muscle mass or more fat...I just couldn't understand why he's gotten bigger or was it just me who had noticed it....Looks like someone told him to hit the Gym hard by lifting weights because EPL will be a more physical league so he should bulk up, but it a;; this muscle mass doesnt look right for a footballer.

Many people would say things like " he doesnt look like a footballer" on appearance, and sometimes, I must admit his large shoulder is kind of weird for a footballer.

On the other hand, he should make sure of these massive shoulder much more...these could be assets...he could try to bully himself into the box and chase balls more aggressively by throwing people around...Does not do this much in my opinion...

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I think Jozy could've been a good baseball player.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Jozy is celltechin' but he's been skipping leg day all his bulk is up top he's also fat. Too much Nandos.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

tetsman posted:

I think Jozy could've been a good baseball player.

he could be fat for days and still make $30m USD a year, baseball loving sucks!

*pages financial thread baseball fan*

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
lotta fat shaming itt check your privilege

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I think Jozy has issues with her confidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Destroy My Sweater posted:

I think Jozy has issues with her confidence.

He dares to show up as a fat sack of crap for the world to see without even making an effort to play well. I don't think he has any confidence issues.

• Locked thread