Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

Russell Wilson, Jared Cook & Legatron (currently down 1.6) vs. Seahawks D/ST

Seahawks D is going to take this one.

First half indicates that I'm probably right. I'm the worst. Still down 1.6 points with the 3 on 1 matchup.

If I can get one more FG from Zuerlein and no more turnovers from Kellen Clemens, I might be able to pull it off (not loving likely).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

darkwolf220 posted:

In the market for a QB since both of mine decided to explode. Darren McFadden or Stevie Johnson are on the block, if the offer is decent. Otherwise I will just try to win without a QB, did it this week.

I have this undefeated QB named Alex Smith.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

It feels good to beat a 6-1 team headed by Drew Brees with a backup Browns QB. It's a good week for the Boobs.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

darkwolf220 posted:

In the market for a QB since both of mine decided to explode. Darren McFadden or Stevie Johnson are on the block, if the offer is decent. Otherwise I will just try to win without a QB, did it this week.

Just made an insane trade offer that tops Alex Smith, probably dumb on my part, take it while you can.

e: also, 2.7 points from Marshawn Lynch, fml

wasianchickn fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Oct 29, 2013

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Braksgirl posted:

It feels good to beat a 6-1 team headed by Drew Brees with a backup Browns QB. It's a good week for the Boobs.

It feels good to flip the FA backup Browns QB for a WR and sole position of best record at 7-1 :getin:

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
Well you sure accepted that quickly...maybe this is why you don't make sudden trade decisions in the wake of a loss. Too bad I'm going all in on this :getin:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
2-6 !!!!

seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

Do not try and score on the powerplay. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no powerplay.
Hot Dog Heroes hot dogging their way to the promised land :toot:

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Braksgirl posted:

Boobs vs Cock was my favorite match-up of the season.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Didn't start a WR or TE, still won by almost 40.

Dan Marino etc.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

First half indicates that I'm probably right. I'm the worst. Still down 1.6 points with the 3 on 1 matchup.

I checked at half and thought holy poo poo, I might get this. Checked this morning, negative.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

JetsGuy posted:

Didn't start a WR or TE, still won by almost 40.

Dan Marino etc.

:argh: You are lucky that Brian Schottenheimer doesn't know what to do with an elite QB.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

wasianchickn posted:

Well you sure accepted that quickly...maybe this is why you don't make sudden trade decisions in the wake of a loss. Too bad I'm going all in on this :getin:

I did not expect an offer from you, we're playing this week, we're in the same divisio and I am right behind you. However, since Calvin and Moreno are on bye this week and I lost all my loving waiver claims, you're going to win anyway.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
I just want to say that TNF is the worst thing ever and Goodell really should be Scaphized for it.

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

Welp, at least I got a couple decent games out of Blackmon before getting suspended again.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
I love when my qb's best target is on my opponents team. Oh well, if I lose because Gronk gets 6 TDs I'll take it

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I have no idea what's happening in Seattle but by god I'll take it.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I'm a genius with my last minute TB DEF pick-up.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
c'mon tom, no throws to gronkowski

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Had a crazy weekend and I wasn't able to make changes to my lineup, so I accidentally started Chris Ivory over Josh Gordon and the Jets D over the Bears.
Things are looking like they worked out for the best though.

halonx
May 4, 2005

Who the gently caress is this Cotchery guy?? And how did he just score 27 points against me?

drat drat drat. There is still hope, but it is waning.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

loving Tom Brady and Mike James. If they don't combine for like 65 points tonight I had a chance of winning out.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

darkwolf220 posted:

I did not expect an offer from you, we're playing this week, we're in the same divisio and I am right behind you. However, since Calvin and Moreno are on bye this week and I lost all my loving waiver claims, you're going to win anyway.

The revival of AJ80 could not have happened at a more opportune time, I would have otherwise lost thanks to the Romo/McFadden swap.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

loving Tom Brady and Mike James. If they don't combine for like 65 points tonight I had a chance of winning out.

Before the pats game started I was regretting not starting Ponder. Bout god drat time my first round pick did a loving thing

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ugh, I got Big Ben'd

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
you gonna press charges

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

Eltoasto posted:

Ugh, I got Big Ben'd

Whether on the internet or in real life, that's a crime

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

wasianchickn posted:

The revival of AJ80 could not have happened at a more opportune time, I would have otherwise lost thanks to the Romo/McFadden swap.

We played a drat good game with my 2 biggest guns on bye. I still won the trade, especially if McFadden misses some real time. Good game, nice 40 spot :stare:

See you in the playoffs :)

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

JuicedSixFo posted:

Before the pats game started I was regretting not starting Ponder. Bout god drat time my first round pick did a loving thing

When I saw Brady projected for like 12 points I was like "nope, no loving way ever"

That was definitely a worthy championship rematch, hopefully we can do it again with Peyton Manning, Frank Gore, Anquan Boldin, and I guess Vernon Davis too.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

When I saw Brady projected for like 12 points I was like "nope, no loving way ever"

That was definitely a worthy championship rematch, hopefully we can do it again with Peyton Manning, Frank Gore, Anquan Boldin, and I guess Vernon Davis too.

It'd be cool if I could start roddy white this year, but yeah Good Game dawg

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I'm losing to a guy who started two bye players and one that was ruled out (NOW CJ2K has a great game). Come on Boykin, I need 5 or more points tonight.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Silly Burrito posted:

I'm losing to a guy who started two bye players and one that was ruled out (NOW CJ2K has a great game). Come on Boykin, I need 5 or more points tonight.

I started one bye player. I had to wait for Tampa Bay to come off waivers and there was no QBs so Palmer is there in spirit.

seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

Do not try and score on the powerplay. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no powerplay.
The ghost of Chad Henne failed me the same way the real one does

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
This fukken league.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Rolling to another win. If David Wilson ever came alive, I'd be doing something.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Just throwing this out there. Literally never listen to projections

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

JuicedSixFo posted:

Just throwing this out there. Literally never listen to projections

This. In another league, my wife thought sticking Brady on the bench in favor of Ponder was a good idea. She'll still win, but drat...Don't sit your studs!

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

chrix posted:

This. In another league, my wife thought sticking Brady on the bench in favor of Ponder was a good idea. She'll still win, but drat...Don't sit your studs!

If you're too stupid to actually look at how they've actually been doing, and the matchups, you shouldn't be playing FFB.

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

JetsGuy posted:

If you're too stupid to actually look at how they've actually been doing, and the matchups, you shouldn't be playing FFB.

To be fair, Brady had two single-digit weeks before this one, so it wasn't without consideration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

chrix posted:

To be fair, Brady had two single-digit weeks before this one, so it wasn't without consideration.

Christian Ponder should only be starting over Brady if Brady's on a bye week. Full stop.

• Locked thread