Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

thylacine posted:

promoters for a lovely rock bar.jpg

Dude in the middle looks like the guy from Scorpions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

30 Goddamned Dicks posted:

More It Came From Tumblr:

I want to know who invented the magic foundation garments she is wearing to smooth that poo poo out and nominate them for a nobel prize in physics.

Rujo King
Jun 28, 2007

I say old chap have you any of the good sort of catnip if you know what I mean... harrumphaarmaammhhhmm

Any second that guy's going to start rapping about low, low prices on carpet and vinyl flooring.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

AlbieQuirky posted:

I like that Li'l Dot is appalled at Little Lotta's behavior, because half of the Li'l Dot comics are Dot stuffing herself with cookies or ice cream or something.

They probably met at fat camp.

Swallowing all those bananas without chewing? C'mon, you'd raise an eyebrow at that one too. :pervert:

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

I bet that putting those tights on is a serious project.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Miltank posted:

I bet that putting those tights on is a serious project.

I bet those tights aren't.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:nws:wheres my fatties at:nws:

bloop bloop

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

John Goodman is melting

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Juice Box Hero posted:

John Goodman is melting

Speaking of melting

Professional Wrestler Buck Dixon dubbed Melt-Man by people on the internet. A man with literally no actual shape.

EDIT: Oooh, more wrestlers.

Jack Swagger is a good looking guy normally. Yet somehow in this picture his face looks like a creepy rubber mask.

Luke Gallows (this was while he was playing the retarded hillbilly Festus) looks like a dude in his fourties. At the time this photo was taken, he was 23. When wrestlers first arrived in DSW, they looked at Gallows and thought "Wow, good for him he lives his dream, and you can never be too old to finally make it", because they thought he was 40. Now that's he's shaved his head and grown a goatee, he actually looks his age and looks perfectly normal.

The first photo was taken while rehabbing a foot injury but it's the legs that are being bought up. Keven Nash has a serious case of proportion issues as he has a massive upper body and an insane case of chicken legs in real life. I'm not even ripping on his looks because I would kill to look as good as he does in his 50s.

Just look at those loving tattoos. Wes Brisco is proud of his Native American heritage but his tattoos are just too much.

Last but not least, I'm not posting Abdullah the Butcher because he is fat (he doesn't look that bad in this picture but that's because his tits are covered by his arms)and the dude is in his 70's anyways so you can't hang poo poo on him for that. No, it's because of those loving scars on his scalp which are the result of 50+ years in the industry as one of the most hardcore men ever. He shows them off at his restaurant by sticking a quarter in them.

Testekill has a new favorite as of 14:35 on Dec 6, 2013

Queen of Knights
Jan 7, 2011

I hope these are not all repeats otherwise have some (un)healthy dosage of :wtc: on all fronts.

Why we have assceptional cosplay! Please put some pants on.

We've got crazy weddings featuring a cow groom or is that a cow marriage officiant? Use your imagination kids. Actually never mind, don't do that. Sanity not guaranteed if you do.

We got Furry pride! Honk your horn loud and proud you silly Furry bastards so all the kids know you masturbate to this poo poo.:downs:

We have Banana + Wolverine = Bananerine? Ok, whatever floats your fruity boat I guess.

Naturally we have your standard pillow freak but we take it up a notch on the creepy scale by having a baby in the picture. Seriously, I hope that is one of those reborn babies and not a real baby on that semen-stained pillow. Please tell me it's as fake as his pillow girlfriend....please?:ohdear:

Aaaaaand last but not least we have even more sexy cosplay! Actually that's a lie. Run. If you value your sight you will. But if you are one of those masochists out there please click away and feel your retinas burn.:stare:
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/zGEQRrz.jpg :nws:

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Queen of Knights posted:

Naturally we have your standard pillow freak but we take it up a notch on the creepy scale by having a baby in the picture. Seriously, I hope that is one of those reborn babies and not a real baby on that semen-stained pillow. Please tell me it's as fake as his pillow girlfriend....please?:ohdear:

Oddly enough, none of these pictures has creeped me out more than this. It's one thing to masturbate to this stuff, it's a whole other thing to bring in innocent babies.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

It's like a horrible baking mishap has left everyone covered in pasty doughy goop.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z04VIhagpko
Game developer's wedding, interrupted by, knight, ninjas, Ironman, Batman and some bellhops. Also the groom and groomsmen are wearing armour over their suits.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

This makes me mad. I am going to go ahead and assume some of these girls got this way OR added more weight on purpose. So when they eventually get to fat to work we will have to pay for them because of some bullshit fetish.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBC3NXnN8y4

Nine Inch Nails concert. Regardless if you like NIN, they are some awkward-looking dudes.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

If you have one of those local $1 mugshot papers, add them on Facebook. The comment sections are a goddamned goldmine.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Queen of Knights posted:

I am afraid but I want to know more. Did the parents let this creep babysit and this is what he did without their knowledge? Do they know he's like this but let him be alone with her anyway, not aware of what he probably does to that pillow? Do they condone this behavior, thinking it's innocent and sweet that their mental ill brother has a pillow instead of an actual human being for a "spouse"?

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

OH GOD THAT GIF. MY loving EYES MAN

Shoe of all Cosmos
Dec 31, 2008

Oh god
How do I reboot Wandows

Queen of Knights posted:

I hope these are not all repeats otherwise have some (un)healthy dosage of :wtc: on all fronts.

Why we have assceptional cosplay! Please put some pants on.

Oh! I remember this girl, she's fascinating. Her handle is Pixyteri. She was living at home until she was 27, didn't shower, claimed to be part Japanese, and photoshopped her skin to be yellower and her head to be larger. There is an article about her on ED.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Picnic Princess posted:

I am afraid but I want to know more. Did the parents let this creep babysit and this is what he did without their knowledge? Do they know he's like this but let him be alone with her anyway, not aware of what he probably does to that pillow? Do they condone this behavior, thinking it's innocent and sweet that their mental ill brother has a pillow instead of an actual human being for a "spouse"?

That facebook status is a troll, I've seen an uncropped version of the picture on other sites. It's still awful no matter what the story is, though.

"Is that 50 Shades of Grey, or are you just glad to see me?"

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/nP5GSSa.jpg

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Shoe of all Cosmos posted:

Oh! I remember this girl, she's fascinating. Her handle is Pixyteri. She was living at home until she was 27, didn't shower, claimed to be part Japanese, and photoshopped her skin to be yellower and her head to be larger. There is an article about her on ED.

:stare: I may know this person in RL. She looks a lot like this crazy girl we knew in HS who was also a huge weeaboo, did not shower, and was batshit insane. All I know is that she moved to the East Coast after high school.

Unless there's more than one of them... :tinfoil:

Shoe of all Cosmos
Dec 31, 2008

Oh god
How do I reboot Wandows

Panfilo posted:

:stare: I may know this person in RL. She looks a lot like this crazy girl we knew in HS who was also a huge weeaboo, did not shower, and was batshit insane. All I know is that she moved to the East Coast after high school.

Unless there's more than one of them... :tinfoil:

She's from Victoria, Texas. As far as I know she didn't move anywhere far east.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Guess it was some other psycho hosebeast then.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

canyoneer posted:

An exercise in redundancy.
His tshirt says "smelly", and so does everything else in the frame.

It's obviously from (after) a party for the builders/help after they've finished working. Those walls are ready to be painted/papered, those chairs are camper chairs, and there's even a sticker left on the window glass.

e: Still could be smelly :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 19:16 on Dec 6, 2013

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

God, even his rear end looks like it's having a stroke.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

She also notorious among lolita fashion fans for reselling rare $200+ dresses that's she's ruined by stretching them out or cutting parts off of and claiming they're in meant condition.

Her erotic cosplay is anything, but.

Lonely Virgil has a new favorite as of 20:07 on Dec 6, 2013

Magypsy
Apr 2, 2010

People call me Pine! (Pine!)
Eastern Venus Space Police.
If there's slime, (There's slime!)
Involved in a crime, (Bad crime!)
We'll clean them up on the beat! (The beat!)

Lonely Virgil posted:

She also notorious among lolita fashion fans for reselling rare $200+ dresses that's she's ruined by stretching them out or cutting parts off of and claiming they're in meant condition.

Her erotic cosplay is anything, but.

The only cosplayer to get Chun-Li's thighs right.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

She's from Victoria, Texas. As far as I know she didn't move anywhere far east.

Why does this not surprise me at all? That place must have the highest concentration of Juggalos per capita in the US, and the people that aren't Juggalos are just plain weird.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34

Katana unboxing video.

It's a perfect storm, the dude, his brother, his mother. It's just perfect :magical:

Apparently this had been posted to reddit.

Also "It's TA-pe"

E: Browsing through this guy's videos is instructive, he has a huge My little pony playlist, consisting mainly of Fluttershy, the social doormat too shy to complain character. :allears:

Also the video of him testing his new katana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGLSQthlbH4

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 20:52 on Dec 6, 2013

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
its so crazy how she just has that one pose

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

"Velvet crop tops available in sizes 1x-5x!"

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

The bells of the Gion Temple echo the impermanence of all things...

Those aren't calves. They're full-grown damned COWS.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
The last couple pages have reminded me that I need to pre-order the christmas ham.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Fathis Munk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34

Katana unboxing video.

It's a perfect storm, the dude, his brother, his mother. It's just perfect :magical:

Apparently this had been posted to reddit.

Also "It's TA-pe"

E: Browsing through this guy's videos is instructive, he has a huge My little pony playlist, consisting mainly of Fluttershy, the social doormat too shy to complain character. :allears:

Also the video of him testing his new katana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGLSQthlbH4

Only the comments?

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Magres posted:

OH GOD THAT GIF. MY loving EYES MAN

Round of applause baby make that rear end clap.
Drop it to the floor make that rear end clap.

That one cosplay person has other poses, if you want to call it that.

NSFW: http://i.imgur.com/RflxQ3u.jpg

VV I probably should.

PaganGoatPants has a new favorite as of 22:47 on Dec 6, 2013

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
You should probably NSFW that

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!

beato posted:

Only the comments?

No you see because at the end of the second video Fathis Munk posted, he wants people to rate him high because he doesn't want to have a low rating.

funky not a junkie
Aug 5, 2011

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
this thread is driving me bananas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Heavy metal + Japanese idol culture = Babymetal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdBBOpSoN4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-2Z_kQpdW0

• Locked thread