Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D is a good pick-up-and-play score attack game with online play that's reasonably priced on the eShop (at least in PAL-land, I think it's more expensive in NA for whatever reason.)

Resident Evil Revelations also has an online mode in addition to the full single-player mode, and it'll be going on sale on the eShop after Xmas.

The Sega 3D Classics are all great, too. The sprite-scaling arcade games (Space Harrier, Super Hang-On, Galaxy Force II) all have especially nice 3D, but they all look great. Shinobi 3 would be my pick, but you can't go wrong with anything that isn't Altered Beast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Stan Taylor posted:

I'm thinking about picking up Attack of the Friday monsters cause I heard it was offbeat and nice and I saw its on sale now. Any other recommendations? I'm starting to get burned out on Animal Crossing solo and want to play maybe more actiony games with cool 3D and maybe online multiplayer. I am probably gonna get Kid Icarus as my next "real" game but I kind of want to spend money on some cool smaller games first.

There's this game called Kokuga that I think you might like.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D is a good pick-up-and-play score attack game with online play that's reasonably priced on the eShop (at least in PAL-land, I think it's more expensive in NA for whatever reason.)

Resident Evil Revelations also has an online mode in addition to the full single-player mode, and it'll be going on sale on the eShop after Xmas.

The Sega 3D Classics are all great, too. The sprite-scaling arcade games (Space Harrier, Super Hang-On, Galaxy Force II) all have especially nice 3D, but they all look great. Shinobi 3 would be my pick, but you can't go wrong with anything that isn't Altered Beast.

Oh, is there some announced post Xmas eshop sale? Have a link?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Oh, is there some announced post Xmas eshop sale? Have a link?

Only for PAL-land, NOA never announces the NA stuff in advance.

The most noteworthy stuff on the list were Resident Evil Revelations (WU/3DS, both 50% off) and Ducktales Remastered (WU, 40% off), as well as a ton of Ubisoft Wii U games and some other indie games.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Holy poo poo 3D Galaxy Force 2 might be the coolest game on my 3ds. The moving cabinet and sounds are such a great touch.

Goddamn it Sega. I was originally only going to get Shinobi and maybe sonic and somehow I've ended up with those plus GF2, Ecco and Streets of Rage. They are all so drat good.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Chance posted:

Has anyone tried redeeming a Deluxe Digital promotion code in the eshop since the NNID merge onto 3DS?

I just tried today and get errors on both of my systems (107-3106 on Wii U, 011-3106 on 3DS). Calling the nintendo help line was of minimal help, the guy there sounded seasonal. Said they would contact me back/escalate it since he couldn't do anything. 10$ just sitting there mocking me, waiting to be redeemed/spent.

I've not had any problem with it.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

A friend of mine bought NES Remix (Wii U), and we spent a good part of today playing it. It's been nothing short of awesome, I'd recommend it to anybody.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

shyduck posted:

A friend of mine bought NES Remix (Wii U), and we spent a good part of today playing it. It's been nothing short of awesome, I'd recommend it to anybody.

Is there a multiplayer mode in NES Remix?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

alf_pogs posted:

Is there a multiplayer mode in NES Remix?
It's solely single player but it's all mini-games so it makes it easy to pass the controller around. It's kinda akin to Warioware.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Awesome! posted:

Holy poo poo 3D Galaxy Force 2 might be the coolest game on my 3ds. The moving cabinet and sounds are such a great touch.

Goddamn it Sega. I was originally only going to get Shinobi and maybe sonic and somehow I've ended up with those plus GF2, Ecco and Streets of Rage. They are all so drat good.

Dude come on. Space Harrier, man. Come on. Come on.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

absolutely anything posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO7V3K8ueMI

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

absolutely anything posted:

You know, I'd actually never played either Space Harrier or Galaxy Force. GF looked cooler to me so I went with that.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
PAL update (week of December 26):

quote:

WII U RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Cocoto Magic Circus 2 - €29.99 / £24.99
WII U eSHOP
    CastleStorm - €9.99 / £7.99
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) - €4.99 / £3.59
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Wii Fit U Trial Version (Wii U) - free for 31 days, available until January 31 (Balance Board required.)
    Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U VC) - €3.99 / £2.79 from December 26-January 2
    Assassin's Creed 4 (Wii U) - €48.99 / £38.99 from December 26-January 2
    Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U) - €9.99 / £7.99 from December 26-January 2
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (Wii U) - €22.49 / £18.49 from December 26-January 2
    The Smurfs 2 (Wii U) - €19.99 / £15.99 from December 26-January 2
    Rayman Legends (Wii U) - €20.99 / £16.99 from December 26-January 2
    Rabbids Land (Wii U) - €9.99 / £7.99 from December 26-January 2
    Sports Connection (Wii U) - €9.99 / £7.99 from December 26-January 2
    Your Shape: Fitness Evolved (Wii U) - €9.99 / £7.99 from December 26-January 2
    ZombiU (Wii U) - €9.99 / £7.99 from December 26-January 2
    Cloudberry Kingdom (Wii U eShop) - €4.99 / £3.99 from December 26-January 2
    Resident Evil Revelations (Wii U) - €24.99 / £19.99 from December 26-January 9
    Ducktales Remastered (Wii U eShop) - €8.99 / £7.15 from December 26-January 9
    Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (Wii U eShop) - €7.49 / £5.99 from December 26-January 9
    Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Wii U eShop) - €12.99 / £10.00 until December 26
    Toki Tori (Wii U eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until January 2
    Toki Tori 2+ (Wii U eShop) - €8.99 / £7.79 plus additional discounts for owning Toki Tori, RUSH and/or EDGE until January 2
    Little Inferno (Wii U eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    Kung Fu Rabbit (Wii U eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until January 2
    Puddle (Wii U eShop) - €3.99 / £3.59 until January 2
    TNT Racers (Wii U eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    Star Wars Pinball (Wii U eShop) - €4.99 / £3.99 until January 2
    Zen Pinball 2 (Wii U eShop) - multi-table packs €4.99 / £3.99, single-table packs €1.49 / £1.19 until January 2
    Nano Assault Neo (Wii U eShop) - €7.99 / £6.99 until January 5
    RUSH (Wii U eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until January 9
    EDGE (Wii U eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until February 1

3DS eSHOP
    EDGE - €3.99 / £3.59
    Bird Mania Christmas 3D - €1.99 / £1.79
    Pokemon Bank (€4.99 / £4.49 for a one-year subscription, includes free 30-day trial if registered before January 31)
    Pokemon Transporter (free!)
3DS VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Mario Tennis (Game Boy Color) - €4.99 / £4.49 (January 2)
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Super Mario Bros. 3 (3DS VC) - €3.99 / £2.79 from December 26-January 2
    SteamWorld Dig (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.35 from December 26-January 2
    Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo (3DS eShop) - €1.24 / £1.24 from December 26-January 2
    Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS) - €14.99 / £12.48 from December 26-January 9
    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (3DS) - €4.99 / £4.49 from December 26-January 9
    EDGE (3DS eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 from December 26-January 23
    Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns (3DS) - €19.99 / £14.99 until January 9
    Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    Bugs vs. Tanks (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    Crimson Shroud (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    Liberation Maiden (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    The Starship Damrey (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    Rising Board 3D (3DS eShop) - €1.49 / £1.29 until January 2
    Art of Balance TOUCH! (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.45 until January 2
    Mutant Mudds (3DS eShop) - €4.49 / £4.00 until January 2
    Sweet Memories Blackjack (3DS eShop) - €2.99 / £2.69 until January 9
    Brunch Panic (3DS eShop) - €2.99 / £2.69 until January 9
    Swords & Soldiers 3D (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 9
    WAKEDAS (3DS eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until January 9
    Witch & Hero (3DS eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until January 9
    World Conqueror 3D (3DS eShop) - €3.99 / £3.59 until January 9
    Snow Moto Racing 3D (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.49 until January 9
    Luxor (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.39 until December 19
    Secret Mysteries in London (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.39 until December 19
    Jewel Quest 4 Heritage (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.39 until December 19
    4 Elements (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.39 until December 19
    Darts Up 3D (3DS eShop) - €1.49 / £1.34 until January 2

A whole bunch of Boxing Day sales across both Wii U and 3DS, and quite a few of 'em aren't terrible!

SMB3 is finally landing on both platforms, and there's even a minor discount for buying at launch. (Mario Tennis is listed on the press release, too, even though it's not out until next week. Weird.)

Pokemon Bank is the cloud storage service for Pokemon X/Y and beyond; there's a free 30-day trial, but once that's up you'll need to shell out for a yearly subscription. Pokemon Transporter is a free app that'll let you transfer your Pokemon from Black/White/Black 2/White 2 to the Pokemon Bank, which is the only way to get them into the new games.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

shyduck posted:

It's solely single player but it's all mini-games so it makes it easy to pass the controller around. It's kinda akin to Warioware.

The way it was being shown in the special Game Center CX I had assumed there was some sort of built-in pass-the-controller style multiplayer. Was that really just editing?

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother

ookiimarukochan posted:

The way it was being shown in the special Game Center CX I had assumed there was some sort of built-in pass-the-controller style multiplayer. Was that really just editing?

It didn't look that way to me. Just simple "oh I've died, your turn now." When arino only had one life he still had three in game.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Kurtofan posted:

Any of those games good/worth it?

I heard good things about Attack of the Monsters and Crimson Shroud.

Even if it's grindy, I killed my hands on witch and hero. Fun game.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Any thoughts on the 3DS version of EDGE vs. the Wii U version? Seems like a natural fit for a portable platform (and the aesthetics would lend themselves to 3D, I'd think). So I'll probably go for 3DS unless Wii U has a ton of extra content or something.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I don't think they added any content or anything, it's just a straight port. Assuming the framerate's okay, I don't think it'll matter which platform you get it on.

If you're in PAL-land you'll get a little extra discount on Toki Tori 2+ just for owning EDGE, if that matters to you. EDIT: both for Wii U

PaletteSwappedNinja fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Dec 24, 2013

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
From the Atlus USA Facebook page:

quote:

Getting ready for Christmas? It's a huge ATLUS Holiday sale on the Nintendo eShop! Code of Princess, Devil Survivor Overlocked, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl, Shin Megami Tensei IV (and DLC), and Soul Hackers are all currently on sale!

Code of Princess
Was $29.99, Now $19.99

Devil Survivor Overclocked
Was $29.99, Now $19.99

Etrian Odyssey IV
Was $29.99, Now $19.99

Etrian Odyssey Untold
Was $39.99, Now $29.99

Shin Megami Tensei IV
Was $49.99, Now $29.99

Shin Megami Tensei IV DLC
Experience in the Afterlife
Was $1.99,, Now $1.19

Underworld Money-Maker
Was $2.99, now $1.79

Death Has Its Applications
Was $2.99, Now $1.79

Overlord Equipment
Was $1.49, Now $1.00

Clipped Wings 1
Was $2.49, Now $1.49

Snake Scale Equipment
Was $1.49, Now $1.00

Clipped Wings 2
Was $2.49, Now $1.49

Ancient One of the Sun
Was $2.49, Now $1.49

The Eternal Youth
Was $2.49, Now $1.49

Radiant Equipment
Was $1.49, Now $1.00

For the Past…For the Future
Was $2.99, Now $1.79

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Was $29.99, Now $19.99

mcpringles
Jan 26, 2004

Awesome buying EO4. Any other of those games worth getting?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
SMT4, EO4, EOU and SMT Soul Hackers are all first-person dungeon crawlers, so you probably don't need to buy all of them at once. The first three are great, Soul Hackers less so - it's a port of an old Sega Saturn game, and the port itself isn't great, or so I'm told. (EOU is a remake of the first game, but it's different enough to be considered its own thing, I think.)

SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked is a launch window port of a DS game, so as such it doesn't really make great use of the hardware, but it's a fun game all the same and one of the better SRPGs on 3DS. (Atlus is hinting at bringing over the 3DS version of the sequel, too.)

Code of Princess is a brawler with RPG elements and online play, published but not developed by Atlus. I've heard a lot of complaints about the framerate, but beyond that it seems okay if you're into that sort of game.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

SMT4, EO4, EOU and SMT Soul Hackers are all first-person dungeon crawlers, so you probably don't need to buy all of them at once. The first three are great, Soul Hackers less so - it's a port of an old Sega Saturn game, and the port itself isn't great, or so I'm told. (EOU is a remake of the first game, but it's different enough to be considered its own thing, I think.)

SMT IV is definitely not a first person dungeon crawler. The only thing that's first person are the battles. The dungeons themselves are third person. Encounters aren't random either; it's something similar to Persona 3/4, where you can strike the enemy blobs to get a preemptive attack.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Y'know, I keep saying that even though I must have watched five hours of footage by now. Force of habit.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

I don't think they added any content or anything, it's just a straight port. Assuming the framerate's okay, I don't think it'll matter which platform you get it on.

If you're in PAL-land you'll get a little extra discount on Toki Tori 2+ just for owning EDGE, if that matters to you. EDIT: both for Wii U
Actually I just realized that the 3DS version isn't even out yet. Derp. Releases on the 26th for $1.99. Looks like it'll be the same as the Wii U content-wise, so I guess I'll be jumping on it when it drops!

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
The Soul Hackers port has voice acting, but whoever put it in the game made it really, really quiet compared to the stuff in IV. It's not very good, but if you want to hear it well maybe get some head-phones.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Is the 3DS eshop down? I keep getting an error message anytime I try to access it.

I can't access it on the Wii U either.

virtualboyCOLOR fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Dec 25, 2013

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I was in the Wii U shop like an hour ago and it seriously took like 5 minutes to open the app.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
There's a little something called Pokemon Bank that is crashing Nintendo's servers right now. I'm not sure if the NOA and NOJ store servers are connected in any way, but they need a Nintendo Network ID after the last update. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the reason.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Sorely tempted by both SMT IV and EO4. The latter I played and loved the demo for, so it may end up happening, even though I recently acquired both Monster Hunter 4 and Animal Crossing, along with starting Pokemon Y, so I will have no time for either.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Some more eShop-related stuff:

-Wii Sports Club is free too play for Xmas/Boxing day!

-TVii got an update in NA that lets you bet imaginary funbucks on sports plays or something? I don't know.

-Art Academy Sketchpad got an update that lets you post sketches as replies to Miiverse posts!

-Some new (and mostly stingy) 3DS/eShop sales for NA:

quote:

Wii U

ZombiU – $41.99 (was $59.99) through 12/31
Just Dance 4 – $34.99 (was $49.99) through 12/31
Rabbids Land – $34.99 (was $49.99) through 12/31
Your Shape – $34.99 (was $49.99) through 12/31
ESPN Sports – $34.99 (was $49.99) through 12/31
Assassin’s Creed III – $27.99 (was $39.99) through 12/31
Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition – $7.49 (was $9.99) through 1/2
Mighty Switch Force! 2 – $4.49 (was $5.99) through 1/2

3DS

Mighty Switch Force! – $4.49 (was $5.99) through 1/2
Mighty Switch Force! 2 – $4.49 (was $5.99) through 1/2
Rayman Origins – $20.99 (was $29.99) through 12/31
Rayman 3D – $20.99 (was $29.99) through 12/31
Splinter Cell 3D – $20.99 (was $29.99) through 12/31
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars – $20.99 (was $29.99) through 12/31
Rabbids Travel in Time 3D – $20.99 (was $29.99) through 12/31
Petz Fantasy 3D – $20.99 (was $29.99) through 12/31

(there are probably more, I don't have an NA system so I can't check for myself)

-NA dudes, it's not a deal, but a reminder that you can buy digital download codes for select first-party retail/eShop/Virtual Console games from Gamestop and Best Buy (3DS, Wii U) in NA; the prices are basically RRP, but I guess you can buy them with gift cards or in-store credit or whatever, which will be useful to someone.

-PAL-land dudes, you can buy download codes from GAME UK, and unlike the NA stores, there are some decent price cuts available: most 3DS retail downloads are priced around 30GBP or lower, and I don't think there's a Wii U game priced over 40GBP, either. A lot of those prices are identical or even slightly more expensive than the physical versions, but they're still cheaper than buying direct from the eShop.

-One last reminder for NA dudes: eShop prepaid cards are 20% off at Best Buy until the end of the week! ($20 card for $16, $50 for $40, etc)

PaletteSwappedNinja fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Dec 26, 2013

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
So basically every sale we got from Ubisoft was 25-33% at best. You know why your poo poo doesn't sell? Because you're still charging 60 goddamn dollars for ZombiU. gently caress, even Assassin's Creed 3 has seen a price drop.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Some more eShop-related stuff:

That ZombiU discount is insulting after what they just got in PAL land.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Artix posted:

So basically every sale we got from Ubisoft was 25-33% at best. You know why your poo poo doesn't sell? Because you're still charging 60 goddamn dollars for ZombiU. gently caress, even Assassin's Creed 3 has seen a price drop.

Even dumber when I was able to pick ZombiU used on Black Friday last month for $9! That how much it should be put on sale to drive people to pick it up. They should know better since they actually do put decent prices on their Steam sales.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
If you scroll up you'll see they're doing much better sales on the PAL eShop, too. Not sure why they're being so stingy in NA.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Is the 3DS eshop down? I keep getting an error message anytime I try to access it.

I can't access it on the Wii U either.

Christmas tends to be a motherfucker for online stores because of gift cards etc.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Someone found an OFLC rating for Castlevania: Dracula X, which is kinda surprising, considering it never got a Wii VC release. I guess someone, somewhere will be excited about this.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
PAL update (week of December 26):

quote:

WII U RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Cocoto Magic Circus 2 - €29.99 / £24.99
WII U eSHOP
    CastleStorm - €9.99 / £7.99
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Wii Fit U Trial Version (Wii U) - free for 31 days, available until January 31 (Balance Board required.)
    Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U VC) - €3.99 / £2.79 until January 2
    Assassin's Creed 4 (Wii U) - €48.99 / £38.99 until January 2
    Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U) - €9.99 / £7.99 from until January 2
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (Wii U) - €22.49 / £18.49 until January 2
    The Smurfs 2 (Wii U) - €19.99 / £15.99 until January 2
    Rayman Legends (Wii U) - €20.99 / £16.99 until January 2
    Rabbids Land (Wii U) - €9.99 / £7.99 until January 2
    Sports Connection (Wii U) - €9.99 / £7.99 until January 2
    Your Shape: Fitness Evolved (Wii U) - €9.99 / £7.99 until January 2
    ZombiU (Wii U) - €9.99 / £7.99 until January 2
    Cloudberry Kingdom (Wii U eShop) - €4.99 / £3.99 until January 2
    Resident Evil Revelations (Wii U) - €24.99 / £19.99 until January 9
    Ducktales Remastered (Wii U eShop) - €8.99 / £7.15 until January 9
    Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (Wii U eShop) - €7.49 / £5.99 until January 9
    Toki Tori (Wii U eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until January 2
    Toki Tori 2+ (Wii U eShop) - €8.99 / £7.79 plus additional discounts for owning Toki Tori, RUSH and/or EDGE until January 2
    Little Inferno (Wii U eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    Kung Fu Rabbit (Wii U eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until January 2
    Puddle (Wii U eShop) - €3.99 / £3.59 until January 2
    TNT Racers (Wii U eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    Zen Pinball 2 (Wii U eShop) - multi-table packs €4.99 / £3.99, single-table packs €1.49 / £1.19 until January 2
    Nano Assault Neo (Wii U eShop) - €7.99 / £6.99 until January 5
    RUSH (Wii U eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until January 9
    EDGE (Wii U eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until February 1

3DS eSHOP
    EDGE - €3.99 / £3.59
    Bird Mania Christmas 3D - €1.99 / £1.79
    Pokemon Bank (€4.99 / £4.49 for a one-year subscription, includes free 30-day trial if registered before January 31)
3DS VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Mario Tennis (Game Boy Color) - €4.99 / £4.49 (January 2)
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Super Mario Bros. 3 (3DS VC) - €3.99 / £2.79 until January 2
    SteamWorld Dig (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.35 until January 2
    Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo (3DS eShop) - €1.24 / £1.24 until January 2
    Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS) - €14.99 / £12.48 until January 9
    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (3DS) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 9
    EDGE (3DS eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until January 23
    Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns (3DS) - €19.99 / £14.99 until January 9
    Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    Bugs vs. Tanks (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    Crimson Shroud (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    Liberation Maiden (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    The Starship Damrey (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 2
    Rising Board 3D (3DS eShop) - €1.49 / £1.29 until January 2
    Art of Balance TOUCH! (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.45 until January 2
    Mutant Mudds (3DS eShop) - €4.49 / £4.00 until January 2
    Sweet Memories Blackjack (3DS eShop) - €2.99 / £2.69 until January 9
    Brunch Panic (3DS eShop) - €2.99 / £2.69 until January 9
    Swords & Soldiers 3D (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until January 9
    WAKEDAS (3DS eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until January 9
    Witch & Hero (3DS eShop) - €1.99 / £1.79 until January 9
    World Conqueror 3D (3DS eShop) - €3.99 / £3.59 until January 9
    Snow Moto Racing 3D (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.49 until January 9
    Luxor (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.39 until December 19
    Secret Mysteries in London (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.39 until December 19
    Jewel Quest 4 Heritage (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.39 until December 19
    4 Elements (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.39 until December 19
    Darts Up 3D (3DS eShop) - €1.49 / £1.34 until January 2

NA update (week of December 26):

quote:

WII U eSHOP
    Dr. Luigi - $14.99 (December 31)
    CastleStorm - $9.99
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Super Punch-Out!! (SNES) - $4.99
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Wii Fit U Trial Version (Wii U) - free from 00:01am December 31 to 23:59 January 1
    Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U) - $27.99 until December 31
    ESPN Sports (Wii U) - $34.99 until December 31
    Just Dance 4 (Wii U) - $34.99 until December 31
    Rabbids Land (Wii U) - $34.99 until December 31
    ZombiU (Wii U) - $41.99 until December 31
    Your Shape (Wii U) - $34.99 until December 31
    Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition (Wii U eShop) - $7.49 until January 2
    Mighty Switch Force! 2 (Wii U eShop) - $4.49 until January 2
    Toki Tori (Wii U eShop) - $1.99 until January 2
    Toki Tori 2+ (Wii U eShop) - $7.49 until January 2
    Little Inferno (Wii U eShop) - $4.99 until January 2
    Mutant Mudds Deluxe (Wii U eShop) - 50% off until January 2
    Chasing Auroroa (Wii U eShop) - $3.99 until January 2
    Trine 2: Directors Cut (Wii U eShop) - $7.99 until January 2
    Nano Assault Neo (Wii U eShop) - $7.99 until January 5
    RUSH (Wii U eShop) - $1.99 until January 9
    EDGE (Wii U eShop) - $1.99 until February 1

3DS eSHOP
    EDGE - $3.99
    Bird Mania Christmas 3D - $1.99
    Cubit the Hardcore Platformer Robot - $?
    Pokemon Bank ($4.99 for a one-year subscription, includes free 30-day trial if registered before January 31)
3DS VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Mario Tennis (Game Boy Color) - $4.99
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
    EDGE (3DS eShop) - $1.99 until January 23
    Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (3DS) - $20.99 until December 31
    Rabbids Travel in Time 3D (3DS) - $20.99 until December 31
    Rayman 3D (3DS) - $20.99 until December 31
    Rayman Origins (3DS) - $20.99 until December 31
    Petz Fantasy 3D (3DS) - $20.99 until December 31
    Splinter Cell 3D (3DS) - $20.99 until December 31
    Code of Princess (3DS) - $19.99 until January 6
    Etrian Odyssey 4 (3DS) - $19.99 until January 6
    Etrian Odyssey Untold (3DS) - $29.99 until January 6
    Shin Megami Tensei 4 (3DS) - $29.99, all DLC under $2 until January 6
    SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS) - $19.99 until January 6
    SMT Devil Survivor: Soul Hackers (3DS) - $19.99 until January 6
    SteamWorld Dig (3DS eShop) - $5.99 until January 2
    Mighty Switch Force! (3DS eShop) - $4.49 until January 2
    Mighty Switch Force! 2 (3DS eShop) - $4.49 until January 2
    Power Rangers Megaforce (3DS) - $19.99 until January 1
    Project X Zone (3DS) - $14.99 until January 2
    Chain Blaster (3DS eShop) - $3.99 until December 31
    Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale (3DS eShop) - $4.99 until January 2
    Bugs vs. Tanks (3DS eShop) - $4.99 until January 2
    Crimson Shroud (3DS eShop) - $4.99 until January 2
    Liberation Maiden (3DS eShop) - $4.99 until January 2
    The Starship Damrey (3DS eShop) - $4.99 until January 2
    Art of Balance TOUCH! (3DS eShop) - $5.99 until January 2
    ATV Wild Ride 3D (3DS eShop) - 50% off until January 2
    Bomb Monkey (3DS eShop) - 50% off until January 2
    Mutant Mudds (3DS eShop) - 50% off until January 2
    Farming Simulator 3D (3DS eShop) - $7.49 until January 3
    Cave Story (3DS eShop) - $6.99 until January 3
    Ikachan (3DS eShop) - $2.99 until January 3
    VVVVVV (3DS eShop) - $4.99 until January 3
    Sweet Memories Blackjack (3DS eShop) - $2.79 until January 8
    Brunch Panic (3DS eShop) - $2.79 until January 8
    Swords & Soldiers 3D (3DS eShop) - $5.59 until January 8
    WAKEDAS (3DS eShop) - $1.99 untul January 8
    Witch & Hero (3DS eShop) - $2.99 until January 8
    World Conqueror 3D (3DS eShop) - $3.99 until January 8
    VectorRacing (3DS eShop) - $4.89 until January 9
    Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns (3DS) - $19.99 until January 31
    Hometown Story (3DS) - $29.99 until January 31
CLUB NINTENDO DIGITAL REWARDS
    Balloon Fight (Wii U VC) - 200 Coins, available until January 12
    Mario's Picross (3DS VC) - 100 Coins, available until January 12
    Starship Defense (DSiWare) - 150 Coins, available until January 12
    Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (Wii VC) - 150 Coins, available until January 12

(sounds like the Pokemon Bank stuff is being temporarily delayed/withdrawn until the xmas server issues are over... let's hope it doesn't go the way of Flipnote 3D.)

No mention of SMB3 in NA, looks like you're getting stooged.

EDG3 3DS has an introductory sale, just like the WU version, but Two Tribes has said it'll be the last intro sale they do.

Most of the better eShop exclusives for both platforms are on sale right now, so newcomers, don't hesitate to bite.

meatpath
Feb 13, 2003

Boooooo

AngryCaterpillar
Feb 1, 2007

I DREW THIS

No mention of SMB3 in NA, looks like you're getting stooged.

They underestimated the development time needed to release Mario 3 on an HD console.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Wasn't the release date of the Pokebank tomorrow?