Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DCBomB
Sep 14, 2008

Count completed

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ahwwg41Ta-pndHktUmF2bllhTVkxc1g5Ql9MR0xKUHc&usp=sharing
Hands-down winners this round are
1A with 25
2F with 32
3L with 26 (next highest 12)
6A with 28 (nearly unanimous)

4 is nearly tied with 12 for "Enkidel's Meaty Men" and 11 for "Balls of Labaras"
5 is merely close with 16 for Ishamal's knife plan and 12 for Aaron's hapries plan
Though the others are all but decided, there's still time for 4 and 5 to change! Keep voting!

While I've sniped the page I'll mention that the survey will be closed once our band leaves Zepath, which is hopefully after the next update.
You can complete the survey multiple times but I will only take your most recent submissions for each question.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fJ6DzqO3AeYEeRyJmpuH1S9lm8BlD8Ff9d5_1XLcypk/viewform

DCBomB fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Jan 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.
Though we trained for Minotaurs I think the Harpies are a better plan. People will die less and they come in small nests we can handle.

5: Aaron's harpies plan

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Guys, if we go minotaur hunting, we're going to end up with a lot of dead people and a maimed Enkidel. Let's work our way up to minotaurs and go after harpies for now.

DCBomB
Sep 14, 2008

Countdown until Diog wakes up, reads the count, and facepalms at the Knife Plan actually winning. (I voted for it, no shame)

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I know you'll hate this, but changing my vote to Balls of Labaras. Too tired to look at numbers. Sleep.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

DCBomB posted:

4 is nearly tied with 12 for "Enkidel's Meaty Men" and 11 for "Balls of Labaras"

Can I suggest a compromise?

Enkidel's Meaty Balls

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Labara's Balls or a variation of sounds more vulgar so I'm in. Older people would dissaprove but we've got a buch of young guys so they'll think this is pretty cool.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Outrail posted:

Labara's Balls or a variation of sounds more vulgar so I'm in. Older people would dissaprove but we've got a buch of young guys so they'll think this is pretty cool.
I gotta put my foot down here, I really think we should go with the Balls of Labaras. Labaras' Balls just sounds vulgar for vulgarity's sake. The Balls of Labaras is vulgar, but has an undertone of dignity to it as well, as befits our company.

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

1C, yeah? Scared me for a minute.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Voting is closed.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

paragon1 posted:

Hey Diog, do monsters ever fight each other?

Sometimes, yes.

To clarify on a few bits:

SerSpook posted:

1. We are kitted and trained for minotaurs, not harpies, lowering our efficiency.
This is correct. Harpies, to a large armed and armored group, are way less dangerous though.

quote:

3. We know that, claiming several kills as our own over the past six months, we've only gained the wages of an artisan for a year or so, or even less.
You left the overwhelming majority of each kill in the field. Many kills you took nothing at all. Tudiya wants to keep the price of monster-bits high by keeping them scarce, lest witches and sorcerers get their hands on them more easily. With your pack animals and the decision to take more, if you make it back alive, you can expect to make a lot of money for all involved.

DCBomB posted:

"Hey Paebel, I've been thinking. If we wanted to really go and tear into these monsters, killing at least one a day, we should have a way of getting the most out of each kill so we don't have to haul entire bodies back. We heard from Indor that claws are the best bits from harpies that we could gather and they are pretty light. I would wonder how the value and weight of harpy claws would compare to the value and weight of whatever is best from a minotaur?"
"Less than the horns of a minotaur or it's balls but still a goodly sum."

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
If we get a blue Phrygian (so?) Cap for the uniforms, and dye it blue, perhaps we can be ... Labaras's Blue Balls

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

You did not join Paebel when he went to go make offerings, but you did follow his plan for a division of the spoils. You shall keep a third for yourself and share a portion of that with those who you think earned it as a bonus. Your men seem well satisfied with this proposition and none complain that you claim too much for yourself. Given the fact that no one quit after you announced it and that your spectacular hearing has not heard them grumble at all out of your sight, they must be okay with it.

On those occasions that time seemed to slow, you let the strange feeling fade. You felt a little hungry after but that was all.

You trained with your men. During this time you grew another inch, you are only an inch shorter than Tudiya now. You have spent two months at hard physical labor and training, you are stronger than you have ever felt before. You may not have Mighty Man strength, but you are eight feet six inches tall and muscular. Your men know to watch their fingers during meal time, lest they loose them. You are up to the equivilent of eleven meals a day, you do not eat endlessly but when you do eat, your meals are large. Your Mighty Sons eat a fair bit as well, but nothing like you do. Billy might be eating for two

Task Manager posted:

Question for Diog - now that training is over, how does our "worst" Mighty Son and our "best" non-Mighty Son troop stack up against each other?

Basically, is there still a huge gap between the future Mighty and those who are at best, blooded?

Diogines posted:

Your weakest Mighty Son, Uriah is only 14. He is still more than a match for anyone else in your band, with the exception of you. He has spent years training to fight and has Mighty strength clearly greater than his frame would suggest. You are two feet taller and much more muscular and only just beat him at arm wrestling the first time, despite having a clearly far more impressive physique, as well as your weight and height advantage.

Uriah is in turn stronger than all of the other men in your band, Mighty Sons excluded. Gareb is the strongest and tallest of them.

Except for Billy. He took to training easily enough but does not seem to have his heart in fighting, despite having come all this way to do just that. He is submissive in the way most life long slaves are. Yet his dream sent him here to fight for you and so he has. His strength was not at all obvious at first but it became so soon enough. When wrestling Gareb, who is clearly the greatest of the Mighty Sons, Billy pinned him. His strength does not seem reliable, in other matches Gareb beat him with ease but all were certainly impressed when Billy pinned him.

He accidentally snapped a spear by force. No one has probed your cover story too deeply. You are a dark skinned almost eight and a half foot tall reformed cannibal, the son of Enkidu, who speaks to Melachim, has a giant dog and beat Eyescream... Make that escaped. You did make clear to your man that you did not actually fight it. If you have a foreign friend who comes from a Blooded family and came to fight with you, what of it? It is certainly no more unusual than you are, it is markedly less strange in fact.

The revelation you are not a peer in power to Aaron as they expected was shocking to your men and it took some convincing on your part to persuade them it was actually true. You set them straight. Yes, you met Eyescream. No, you didn't fight him, but you did run away as he tore the forest to pieces. Your other accomplishments, even without Mighty Man strength are impressive enough that they are still wildly optimistic about your task. Perhaps you can't lift a tree up and use it as a club, but you speak with the Melachim, they favor you, your band shall surely return victorious and glorious.

The day for your departure has come. Your men gather at El's temple, you arrive with a fat cow as an offering. Many of your loved ones have gathered for the occasion, to wish you well and send you off. Along with several hundred other people. It is standing room only, people need to push together to make way for you as you guide a cow through the temple, to the ramp leading up to the altar and then onto the altar itself. It is made to sit and then tied down. Jobe, the acolyte who you enlisted, slit's it's throat and after a few moments of thrashing, it lay still. Zebanetha raises his hands and speaks a prayer.

"May El bless you and keep you. May El make his face shed light upon you and be gracious unto you. May El lift his face unto you and give you victory."

There is a cheer from the crowd. Then laughter as you announce the name of your band, declaring that you shall go out and win great glories for Zepath, you and your men, The Balls of Labaras! Tudiya gives a chuckle. Aaron shakes his head, Ishamal gives him a slap on the shoulder and says "ease up boy!" Your own men give a cheer.

As you make your way through the temple, many of those you love embrace you for a moment, wish you well and send you off with words of advice.

Danal tells you "We lost Spawn's horns, bring back some biggerones!"

Naomi gives you a hug and says "Keep safe"

Chait tells you "Enjoy the schwarma!"

Agamemnon tells you "Your men will want to slack and take off their armor after the first few days if they don't see danger. Don't. They won't love you for it, they will groan in fact, but at least they shall scorn you alive if you get ambushed. Keep them in armor."

Aaron tells you that "It's all up to you now Enkidel. Don't try to bite off more than you can chew."

Your mother gives you a long hug and says "Please come back safe sweetling". Ishamal, standing next to Aaron and your mother laughs and pats you on the shoulder and says "Have fun! Don't worry, he shall be FINE! Trust me, I know these things."

Tudiya is the last. He gives you a strong hug and tells you "The weight of command is heavy my son, but keep El in your heart and you will triumph, no matter what adversity you may face. Bring glory to our familly in El's eyes."

Snarls gives a happy back Hunts ALL the hunters! Food for the pack! Grows the territory!

You and your men make your way through the crowd and towards the cities eastern gate. Your pack animals are there, along with two of Gareb's slaves and your slave, Gaddiel. There is not a road all the way from Zepath to Ibleam, but there is a visible road for a few days alongside the river and then just a well used path.

You take your lucky stone knife, the first really good stone knife that you made and hold it up in the air. You say to your men "Where fate points us, we shall go."

You throw your knife high into the air, it spins as it may and then lands upon the ground. It points directly down the road. Towards Ibleam.

1. You...
A. Throw it again. You are going monster hunting. You might find a monster or two on the path, but the road is well traveled by Zepath's Mighty Men.
B. Follow the road to Ibleam.
C. Something else. Fill in.

2. When you do travel, what pace do you take?
D. A normal pace.
E. A slow pace. Stop a little earlier each day and start a little later. This will keep your men well rested and help morale a bit, but slow the distance you can travel each day. Travel two hours less than you otherwise would each day.
F. A very slow pace. Travel four hours less than you otherwise would each day.
G. A fast pace. We wake a little earlier and stop a little later at night. This allows distances to be traveled more quickly, but will make your men a little more tired and a little more unhappy. Spend two hours extra traveling a day.
H. A significantly faster pace. Spend four extra hours traveling a day.
I. Something else. Fill in.

Minor issues:

3. Did you bring your flute?
J. Yes.
K. No.

4. You have two pounds of silver left to your name. Did you bring them?
L. Yes.
M. No

You have with you the following notable items:
Your armor
Your shield
Two spears
Your club
Your bow
Sixty arrows
Your lucky stone knife

From Indor:
A drought to stop a man from bleeding grievously
A drought to seal a dire wound, if given rest
A necklace with a small goat carved of wood. It has a faint gray glow. "This shall make your tongue clever and more persuasive, it shall aid you in commanding your men."

Is there anything specifically you wished to bring? You have two pounds of silver to your name and within reason, access to the household of your father, a very rich man. Your pack animals have all of the small things you anticipate to need for your trip, is there anything else you would like to bring?

5. Write in. Is there anything noteworthy you would like to bring?
Fill in, if an.

A brief and INCOMPLETE list of your physical appearance, skills, abilities and notable assets:
You are...
*17 and a half years old
*8 feet 6 inches tall
*Muscular

*Literate
*Have a "good head for numbers"
*Know many of the stories of your people as well as the customs and laws, from time spent with Tudiya and Ishamal
*Know many of the stories and lore of the people of Athar
*Have fairly good rhetorical skills, also from time spent with Tudiya and Ishamal
*Understand the basics of commanding a group of spearmen with shields

*You can almost always hit a stationary man sized target at a hundred paces with a bow
*You can very reliably hit a man sized target running in a straight line at fifty paces
*You can if you are lucky, hit the vulnerable bits of a monster which would otherwise shrug off your arrows, such as a minotaur

*You know how to wear and fight in armor
*You know how to use a shield
*You know how to fight with a spear, you have no special mastery of it, but benefit from your size and strength in using one

*You know several ways to swing a club but have room to improve your technique. You cannot block or parry with it.

*You have excellent vision and hearing
*You are an excellent spear fisherman
*You know which end of a staff to hold
*You know a lot about wilderness survival and could provide for yourself in the wilderness. Snarls nose aids you with this
*If you are willing to forgo a fires warmth, the odds are high you might sleep in the wilds without being noticed by monsters. You have learned how to hide a trail and how to not leave a trail that men or clever monsters might see. To a lesser extent, this translates into sneaking around the city as well.
*You are 8'4 which means you are the second tallest person in the city
*You are muscular
*You are physically attractive
*You are proficient at drinking games, due to time spent with Ishamal and his friends
*You eat the equivalent of eleven meals a day
*You on rare occasion experience... "arrowtime" but do have no understanding of why this occurs or how to cause it to occur

Notable things you own:
*A suit of high quality and expensive armor, forged by Tudiya's uncle, a Mighty Man

*A shield of high quality
*Three spears of high quality
*A bow of average quality
*A sturdy club about three feet long

*A five foot long club made of Red Cedar and ringed with bands of bronze. Spikes from a monstrous jackal you slew on your manhood trial stick out of the end of it. As best as you have been able to tell, the spikes are indestructible, or at least are not damaged by strong blows, nor fire. You can with effort, lift it. Using it as present as a weapon is naught but a joke from Ishamal, it is very heavy
*You have two pounds of silver, equivalent to one fat cow ready for slaughter. A skilled artisan makes about six pounds of silver a year in profits
*You are owed 40% of the yearly income of the potter Lefkandi, for 19 and a half years, down to 30% for the time you have Gaddiel away from him
*You are owed 30% of the income of the fletcher Falal, for 19 and a half years

*A garment created by Azzazel:

*Magical sandals. Properties uncertain. Looks like slightly beat up and dirty sandals.
*Magical flute. Properties uncertain. Looks like an wooden flute.

*You live in Tudiya's home and Aaron pays Tudiya something for your aid hunting

*A necklace with a small goat carved of wood. It has a faint gray glow. "This shall make your tongue clever and more persuasive, it shall aid you in commanding your men."
*A drought to stop a man from bleeding grievously
*A drought to seal a dire wound, if given rest

People you own:
*Shaphat - Early 30s. Debt slave, a farmer whose crop failed.
*Jephunneh - Early 20s. Debt slave, a farmer whose crop failed.
*Igal - Late 20s. Debt slave, failed gambler
*Gaddiel - 19. Sold into slavery to pay his fathers debts when a caravan his father owned was lost to bandits.
All of your slaves currently are contracted to dig and prepare clay for Lefkandi. The next jubilee is in twenty and a half years.

*Your mother, Jalitha, a servant from the Temple of El in Baitel. She is in her late 30s. As a skilled servant, she might fetch a fine price at the slave market.

A six and a half year old male dog who comes up to your knee. Place under "people" section to prevent a riot if I put him under "items".

Diogines fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jan 26, 2014

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
1: C. We'll travel down the road for a day before tossing the knife again.
2: D.
3: I.
4: M. We brought 1/4th of a pound

5: We bring some extra seaweed cakes or their nearest equivalent

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jan 25, 2014

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Althair
Jul 26, 2006
words are weapons
B D J L

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

We had to renumber to fix an issue with question 2. Please double check your vote. Sorry!

Diogines fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jan 25, 2014

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.
B E J L

5) Even though I'm not completely sold on this Naomi marriage thing still, take some sort of favor from her for luck. A handkerchief or something.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Task Manager posted:

5) take some sort of favor from her for luck. A handkerchief or something.

This, we also be bring some extra seaweed cakes or their nearest equivalent.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

RandomPauI posted:

1: C. We'll travel down the road for a day before tossing the knife again.

This. Let's be reasonable. Throw the knife in the air again every day. If it keeps saying Ibleam than surely El wills this, but if not then it was probably just a weird thing that happened.

the_steve posted:

Guys, if we go minotaur hunting, we're going to end up with a lot of dead people and a maimed Enkidel. Let's work our way up to minotaurs and go after harpies for now.

I feel like you're really overestimating the danger here but it's kind of moot at this point.

SerSpook fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jan 25, 2014

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

IRC question posted:

<NettleSoup> how much easier is it to lift our giant club now than it was before the training?
<Diog> Your increase strength aids you in lifting it. It is still enormously heavy. Fighting with it is still at best a joke and not something you could consider doing. Ishamal must be kind of an rear end to have given it to you.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
1. B - Follow the road. I say we do this once each day to determine which direction we are going

2. D - Normal pace

3. J - yes to the flute

4. L/M - Bring 1 pound of silver just in case

5. I assume we have our sandals as well?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
What's in the opposite direction? We might as well pretend we intended to go where the handle is pointing.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
1. C. Diog obviously you were mistaken and we're going where the handle points. So the other way.

2. D. A normal pace.

3. J. Yes.

4. L. Yes.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Don't forget to bold your votes to make sure they don't get skipped accidentally.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Eryxias posted:

1. B - Follow the road. I say we do this once each day to determine which direction we are going

2. D - Normal pace

3. J - yes to the flute

4. L/M - Bring 1 pound of silver just in case

5. I assume we have our sandals as well?

This B is the same C as RandomPauI and myself, just to make it easier for vote counters.

edit: Or at least very near to it.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

I don't bring the magic flute because I don't think we will need it.
I bring the silver because I voted to travel the road. Maybe we will meet merchants.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

1. B 2. D 3. J 4. M

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

1. Have the men pray to El with us for guidance, then just go into the wilds to look for harpies. Take the minotaurs we find along the way. Screw the knife.

2. They'll forgive us when we find more monsters.

3. Yes, if only to entertain the men with around the campfire.

4. Silver is dead weight in the wilds.

5. We also brought a small amount of fine drink to give the men after their first kill, as well as bandages and basic medical supplies. Also +1 trinket from Naomi.

EDIT: Changed my #1 to screw the knife completely and look for game. Let's be Masters of our Own Destiny. Also, gently caress Ibleam.

vvv Yeah, going to Ibleam is going to get Billy killed, start a shitload of trouble, run us into Barkof and net no foreskins. Don't do it guys. Throwing it every day is probably going to have us walking in circles pretty drat fast too, so, I'd advise against that as well.

FoxTerrier fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jan 25, 2014

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Y'all are seriously voting to go to Ibleam?

We have an escaped slave from Ibleam.
Ibleam is currently rather hostile to us, and I believe Barkof's band is in that general direction too?
We are a band of armed men, of which one has a clearly Mighty look (us) and is the son of the king of a rival city.

I'm not saying its dumb. I am saying that throwing the knife every day might be a smart idea, you know, in case that this isn't El but is just random dumb chance that the knife landed where it did.

Also, this has the potential to be much more dangerous than minotaurs. Just saying. And far less likely to actually get us foreskins or wealth, or anything really.

BHB
Aug 28, 2011
Jumping on the Throw knife again tomorrow bandwagon. Throwing it every day will probably have us going around in circles and never actually getting anywhere.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Watuhboy posted:

Jumping on the Throw knife again tomorrow bandwagon. Throwing it every day will probably have us going around in circles and never actually getting anywhere.

I feel like a daily throw every day we are on the road is the way to go. That way we know, for a certainty, that it is El's guidance. If we go off the road then we just go in that direction.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

1:C - Throw the knife again each day to determine direction.
2:E - A slow pace with Snarls scouting for monsters. We have enough people to attract attention.
3:Yes - Bring the flute, why not.
4:M - No.
5 - Basic medical supplies, bandages and cheap herbal remedies

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

SerSpook posted:

I feel like a daily throw every day we are on the road is the way to go. That way we know, for a certainty, that it is El's guidance. If we go off the road then we just go in that direction.

Would we really know for certain it's El's guidance, though? We haven't prayed to him about the knife yet. And even if we did, it wouldn't be that hard for a Melachim or witch to gently caress with the knife for shits and giggles.

Let's just ditch the knife and be Masters of Our Own Destiny.

(Plus with our luck, we could totally Rosencrantz and Guildenstern this thing all the way to Ibleam on random chance. Which would be p. funny. Until we get Billy killed.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbInZ5oJ0bc

FoxTerrier fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jan 25, 2014

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

I hadn't considered the witch angle, though I think it unlikely. If it's a Melachim, that's still basically El's guidance in my mind. Like, this could all be part of Azzazel's plan still which is why I'm fine with continuing the knife throwing until it seems to pretty clearly just be a knife bringing us in circles.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
1: C Throwing the knife is dumb. Go hunt Harpies.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
1C. We go the way the handle points. Which, according to the map, is towards the ocean and the place where we saw the EyeScream.

2D.

3J.

4M.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

SerSpook posted:

I hadn't considered the witch angle, though I think it unlikely. If it's a Melachim, that's still basically El's guidance in my mind. Like, this could all be part of Azzazel's plan still which is why I'm fine with continuing the knife throwing until it seems to pretty clearly just be a knife bringing us in circles.

A witch or unfriendly spirit is no more unlikely than a friendly Melachim guiding the knife. I'm sure Azzazel wouldn't guide us to Ibleam after sending Billy alllll the way away away from there to be safe either.

But seriously. How much time should we waste going in circles until we stop following the knife though? A few days? A week?

Either way, we'll look like a terrible and indecisive leader to our men. Mainly, because, we will in fact be.

vvv Eh, voting just started. There's plenty of time to convince folks the knife is a bad idea. Which is the main reason I'm bothering to argue the point so much. Join Team Screw the Knife and Hunt Harpies, Spook. You know you want to. :banjo:

FoxTerrier fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jan 25, 2014

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

FoxTerrier posted:

A witch or unfriendly spirit is no more unlikely than a friendly Melachim guiding the knife.

But seriously. How much time should we waste going in circles until we stop following the knife though? A few days? A week?

Either way, we'll look like a terrible and indecisive leader to our men. Mainly, because, we will in fact be.

I'm saying we stop once we leave the road for the most part.

I'm also fine with just hunting harpies but goons seem pretty determined to at least try to follow the knife right now. I'd also consider a Melachim more likely due to Azzazel's hand in affairs already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandito
Sep 6, 2008
1. B Although I like the idea of throwing it again after a day. I have a feeling that there is going to be some poo poo going down in Ibleam that we have to deal with. I think we can meet our goal pretty quickly with the foreskins of Barkof and a bunch of Ibleaman soldiers.

2. D

3. J

4. L

5. Some good booze to celebrate the first kill and a jar of armor polish so that we can keep our band looking fly.