Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kira Akashiya
Feb 2, 2013
B

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
Are you suggesting that we place our balls into the mouth of the cave?

Are we tea-bagging this cave?

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Volmarias posted:

Are you suggesting that we place our balls into the mouth of the cave?

Are we tea-bagging this cave?

Our balls certainly hit those asses.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
F

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Soon we will be Balls deep in that cave. (someone had to say it)

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Just so long as we don't let them go diving into every inviting hole we come across, we should be fine.

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today
F but form up at Uriah so he's not on his own for long

I just know we're going to balls this up.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

We have to go Ball to the (cave) wall on this one, goons.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
The cave looks like it goes deep underground. I say we go in there with everyone and everything we got and go balls deep into this cave.

Cat Wings
Oct 12, 2012

F Lets show some discipline in our first team battle.

F, but hurry to Uriah and tell him to get his rear end back in formation.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

F - Maximum noise; Spears on shields/battle cries/whatever

Our ambush has probably made them think there's a shitton more of us than what there are, so let's keep it that way and not let them realise they actually outnumber us

But leave some guards with the supply train with Snarls as our link mandog, just in case. We won't need his nose in the cave, our super senses will be just as, if not more useful

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

So we need to get our Balls into line and our rear end into formation?

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
F

They are likely trampling all over each other right now, let's advance in an orderly fashion and kill as many as we can.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
How big would a cave need to be for over a hundred goblins to live in it? I appreciate Uriah's initiative, but I don't want him to get lost or fall into a whole. He doesn't even have a torch.

Also voting for "URIAH, GET YOUR rear end BACK HERE!"

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Later we need to have a conversation about discipline. Uriah is fighting Might style, which is great, but will get the non-Mighty killed.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
F. Hold the gates line and advance.

BALLS BRIGADE! FORM LINE! BALLS BRIGADE! FORWARD MARCH! FOR EL AND ZEPATH!

Try playing a high note on our flute as a signal.

Skanky Burns
Jan 9, 2009
ucking keep it together, Uriah

DCBomB
Sep 14, 2008

Lets not be dumb on what's supposed to be our practice run.

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

How big would a cave need to be for over a hundred goblins to live in it? I appreciate Uriah's initiative, but I don't want him to get lost or fall into a whole. He doesn't even have a torch.

We're gonna have to have a talk with Uriah after this is over.

DCBomB
Sep 14, 2008

Double post for vote count!

F - - - - 27
all else- 9
This vote has started out strong and stayed that way with F way beyond all others.

Potential Minivotes

Shout for...
Drag Uriah back to formation if we have to (7)
MAKE NOISE (2)
Flute Time~(1)

Later...
Discipline chat later (3)

DCBomB fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jan 28, 2014

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

maxhush posted:

F - Maximum noise; Spears on shields/battle cries/whatever

This.

Also, I agree on having a chat with Uriah later. We intended these goblins to be a stand-in for minotaurs and other more intimidating creatures. If he does this with minotaurs, he'll be dead before he knows it. Let's be gentle about it, though. He's young and longing for glory, and we never actually told him this was supposed to be a dry run.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Also:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

This with F

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Zybourne Clock posted:

This.

Also, I agree on having a chat with Uriah later. We intended these goblins to be a stand-in for minotaurs and other more intimidating creatures. If he does this with minotaurs, he'll be dead before he knows it. Let's be gentle about it, though. He's young and longing for glory, and we never actually told him this was supposed to be a dry run.

And to be fair, for most of his life he's been taught that the mightiest man running out front and beating monsters to death with their own legs is the right and proper thing to do. Then he's had 6 weeks of training telling him to stay in formation. He's only 14, this sort of thing is exactly why we didn't want to bring Danal.

Unlike Lullya we know how to be a good big brother, so I'm sure we'll find a way to make this a teachable moment without alienating the kid. We don't need him to stay in formation because he's one of the youngest, we need him to stay in formation because many of our other men are not strongly blooded, and we don't want them to get hurt.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

F with Enkidel taking the lead.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Fuck yeah!

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

A Merciful El, they still outnumber us 3 to 1! Don't let them escape and regain their courage. As long as we keep up the pressure they'll stay shattered and fall like wheat before the scythe. Never ever ever let a defeated opponent escape in a rout unless you really want to have to fight him again.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Even if the goblins outnumber us 10 to 1, I think we will be ok. We just can't let them surround us and swarm all over us like some sort of green tide.

I forgot to vote:

Deadly Ham Sandwich fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jan 28, 2014

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
F The goblins don't stand a chance against our formation. The big danger right now is losing group cohesion and getting lost and separated.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

paragon1 posted:

F The goblins don't stand a chance against our formation. The big danger right now is losing group cohesion and getting lost and separated.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBcIWhEUbPY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DqBcIWhEUbPY

DCBomB
Sep 14, 2008

Count updated.

GaiaFag
Jun 20, 2007
KING OF THE FURRIES (AUTOPILOT ON BITCH)
A. ELLLLLLLL!!!!!

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Voting is closed.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Diogines posted:

Voting is closed.

Goblins gonna die.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
And today we learn that goblins grow into trolls if they live long enough. Going to run into a bunch of trolls in a cave.

Actually, we really don't seem to know much about any of the monsters, other than they need killin'. After our bride price is paid, I would like to go along with just Snarls to track and observe monsters. Maybe we could learn more about how to find them, kill them, or capture them.

Numeron
Mar 23, 2012

A whole new world in
the palm of my hand.

And today we learn that goblins grow into trolls if they live long enough. Going to run into a bunch of trolls in a cave.

Actually, we really don't seem to know much about any of the monsters, other than they need killin'. After our bride price is paid, I would like to go along with just Snarls to track and observe monsters. Maybe we could learn more about how to find them, kill them, or capture them.

Live monsters would probably be worth quite a bit on the open market. They'd make way better sacrifices than livestock.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Everyone knows if you cage goblins they will never starve! :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

We'll find out that goblins are just short green people, no more inherently evil than the rest of humanity. Sure, they are hostile now, but that's because the xenophobic descendants of Labaras have been genociding the gently caress out of them for centuries.