Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Jesus just scrolling through all the WWE PPVs and knowing that even after I one day month marathon all this poo poo I'd still have so much more to watch, I think I just fully realized how loving awesome this service is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Cucktales Blogger posted:

Watching old promos makes me kind of thankful for writing teams.

"I'm going to make you see Sting what it's like to walk around streets without your dignity just like I have" - Vampiro, employed pro wrestler making probably 300k/year, 2000

Please do not speak poorly of that feud. It is Literally The Best Thing.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what page even IS the signup page every single thing I click on just tells me media error video not available. the profile page just says "you don't have a wwe network account go to wwe.com to sign up"

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
So jealous of you dudes who can watch poo poo, VOD and streaming both still not working for me. All I want is to watch Royal Rumble '88!

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

epitasis posted:

what page even IS the signup page every single thing I click on just tells me media error video not available. the profile page just says "you don't have a wwe network account go to wwe.com to sign up"

I'm getting the same "Media Error: Video Not Available" thing for everything, too.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Those who can't watch try watching in incognito mode (assuming chrome), and if it works, it's one of your extensions loving things up. For me my avast antivirus extension had to have some settings disabled to get it to work.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Hahahahaha DDP's knock off theme got it's own knock off theme. Wow.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Shima Honnou posted:

So jealous of you dudes who can watch poo poo, VOD and streaming both still not working for me. All I want is to watch Royal Rumble '88!

I can confirm this is available but it looks like the are missing some early ecw ppvs. Any word on when the might add old intros and thunders?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Yea i'm getting media not available for everything but I'm still stoked because I know they'll fix it soon and god drat all this content for 10 bucks a month?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they took down the "demand is ruining things" message but still there's no way to get to a sign-up page

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Naw, it doesn't work in other browsers nor with incognito for me, so I assume it's a legit issue.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I don't see royal rumble 2011 on the ps4 side of things.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Oh my god you can put in Piledriver in the search and it shows you matched that piledrivers happen in. That is amazing.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
Is there an ETA on an app for iPhone/Xbox/Wii/Sony Blu-Ray? I want to sign up but wont until I can view it on a platform I own other than a PC.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S9ODZCk0H4

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
WrestleMania I is a childhood of treasury of bad promos between the Masked Executioner and Brutus Beefcake. That alone is worth this month's $10.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

just able to sign up in IE even though it didn't work 5 minutes ago

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Lloyd Boner posted:

Those who can't watch try watching in incognito mode (assuming chrome), and if it works, it's one of your extensions loving things up. For me my avast antivirus extension had to have some settings disabled to get it to work.

Nope, still just giving me the age rating sting, then black screen :smith:

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Miching Mallecho posted:

I don't see royal rumble 2011 on the ps4 side of things.

I don't see it on PC either.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Is 2 simultaneous logins confirmed? If so anyone wanna go halfsies?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Man I wish I can get on to look at the shows (have a media can't be shown error), but I think my campus' internet connection is pretty poo poo. Only doing the free trial too. Can't spend on anything at the moment.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
Search tajiri. Tajiri double stomps super crazy through table PLAY VIDEO. PLAY cant play video

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

I'm so happy

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
The Raw selection is a bit strange. Episodes 1-4 from 93, no episode 5 or 6, and then episodes 7-9. And just two episodes from 1998. I'm sure they'll roll out more soon enough, but just such a random selection is strange to me.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

projecthalaxy posted:

Please do not speak poorly of that feud. It is Literally The Best Thing.

I will not speak poorly of The Millionaires Club or any other storyline from WCW's dying days, as long as TNA has copied it.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I'm excited to just wait until Thursday when I get paid to sign up and avoid all of this. :getin:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Batista posted:

Yes, but don't they get millions of subs?

They do, but a big percentage are rollovers at the start of the season. They don't need to deal with a crush of day one sign ups.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Deadpool posted:

I don't even know who the hell Joe Gommez is, but he got his own knockoff theme too, it's super obvious to tell which themes in WCW got dubbed over, because David Penzer isn't the announcer anymore.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

are we all watching wrestlemania 1 at 5et

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I need to remember what ECW PPV it was where the Dudleys did a promo where they threw homophobic slurs at the crowd, and then watch that show on the Network to see if THAT stayed in.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Deadpool posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo you weren't kidding! I guess it's not too terrible though, actually.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I'm pretty constantly striking out on getting anything from the archives to play. I'm trying to get some end-of-days WCW PPV action going.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

epitasis posted:

are we all watching wrestlemania 1 at 5et
Honestly I think there should be a WWE Network "live" thread to talk about whatever's currently on the air, separate from the general discussion/VOD/help I can't reset my password thread this is.

CVagts posted:

I need to remember what ECW PPV it was where the Dudleys did a promo where they threw homophobic slurs at the crowd, and then watch that show on the Network to see if THAT stayed in.
I watched 3 ECW ppvs and they were all censored. Even "rear end"

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
When people click on moves or matches, does it actually go to the move or match for them? It just starts the show it's on from the beginning for me.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I don't see the Network app on the PS3 PSN store. Anyone installed in there?

89 posted:

When people click on moves or matches, does it actually go to the move or match for them? It just starts the show it's on from the beginning for me.

Same thing, from the website. I was hoping I could just watch all the piledrivers devoid of context, but no.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

CVagts posted:

Every ECW PPV would be my guess.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Spring Stampede '97 is uncensored. :wcw:

e:f,b with a video even.

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Feb 24, 2014

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

that was Heatwave 99 where the dudleys threw the slurs around i think.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

I don't see the Network app on the PS3 PSN store. Anyone installed in there?
You just need to pull up the full list of apps. It was in there when I downloaded it on yesterday.

Now if I can just get signed up :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

No home should be without one.

Glorious. The WWE Network is truly the greatest thing in Sports Entertainment™ history.