Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Unmasking Rey Mysterio Jr.
Ric Flair wins First Blood match despite bleeding first via (I forget if it was pinfall, submission, or ref stoppage)
Savage defeats Avalanche at Uncensored 1995 in a No DQ match via DQ
Hogan defeats Vader in Strap Match at Uncensored 1995 by dragging Flair to all four corners
Chuck Palumbo: WCW Champion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Oklahoma.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Hog Wild drawing no money at the gate by virtue of design
Ed Leslie having six different gimmicks
Unmasking Psicosis
Juvi as "The Juice"
Goldberg refuses to follow the script
The Miss NWO pageant
Jerry Only wrestles

e: Vampiro pours blood from the rafters onto people.
Vampiro fights the KISS Demon in a graveyard.
Vampiro lights Sting's stuntman on fire in a Human Torch Match.
Vampiro forms a stable with the Great Muta and the Insane Clown Posse.
Vampiro.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Great White Hope posted:

Ric Flair wins First Blood match despite bleeding first via (I forget if it was pinfall, submission, or ref stoppage)

How was this stupid? It worked in the storyline since he had his own personal ref. Compared to some of the other poo poo it made sense.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Ok, I'm going to update it with the following:

Letting the Radicalz Leave
nWo Nitro (on the Starrcade 97 go home!)
Licensing Deal with Kiss
Chucky
Juvi winning the IWGP Jr title via tequila bottle shot
Hogan rips up Observers at WW3 and buries main event storyline/reality of Macho's elbow.
Madusa throwing the WWF belt in trash (triggering a lawsuit and then never using her!)
Unmasking Rey Mysterio Jr
Hogan vs Ed Leslie headlines Starrcade 94
The Junkyard Invitational (Huge cost both in money and injuries)
Making Kevin Nash booker
Hiring Vince Russo
Uncensored 95

I'm not sure if I missed an obvious suggestion that was posted. Those are added to

Letting Ric Flair go to the WWF
Firing Steve Austin
Letting Brian Pillman work them into a release
The Giant vs Hulk Hogan monster truck match
The Uncensored 96 DOOMSDAY CAGE MATCH
Roddy Piper vs Hulk Hogan at Starrcade is secretly non-title
nWo Souled Out
Sting doesn't go over Hogan cleanly at Starrcade 97
Goldberg vs Hogan given away on free TV
Leno/DDP vs Hogan/Bischoff
Hogan vs Warrior
Bischoff plans for Halloween Havoc to run long, chain of command forgets to inform cable companies
Goldberg loses to Nash via cattleprod at Starrcade 98
1/4/99 Nitro (Butts in seats, Goldberg goes to jail, Fingerpoke)
The Hummer
Starrcade 99 is another Montreal Screwjob
Bringing Vince Russo back
David Arquette: World Champion
The Russo/Hogan worked shoot that caused a lawsuit
Vince Russo: World Champion

Something like nWo Nightcap would fit with the Leno match and some of these while they are dumb, Robocop was a Turner directive and not a major storyline thing, so I don't know if it fits with some of these.

As for:

Swagger Dagger posted:

I feel like you should name this the Vince Russo Memorial Tournament and disallow his hiring, because otherwise it's the obvious choice and wins in a landslide. Plus, talking about the individual things he did is way better than "Russo got hired."

I'll suggest... the King of the Road match from Uncensored 1995 and the Sting/Vampiro Human Torch match.

Was hiring Vince Russo a stupid move? It's hard to say honestly. His track record at that point was pretty good. It was laughable that he created the Attitude era and the Rock and all the poo poo he said he did, but he was writing the TV for the competition that was killing them. On top of that they were directionless and in need of a shot in the arm. I don't blame WCW for bringing him in the first time. Now, bringing him back... I can even see the reasons for it, but to me that's dumber.

Aerial Tollhouse
Feb 17, 2011
Some other potential moments

Hiring Master P and friends
Buying plane tickets for everyone, regardless of whether they were used on the show or not
Briefly banning top-rope moves
That match with the championship in a box
Not firing Scott Hall after missing shows

Occupy Japan
Feb 4, 2005

I've spent so much time clopping to fillies that my joints have locked up!
My top 25 stupidest poo poo WCW ever did:

Letting Flair go to WWF
Hiring Hogan and friends
Jobbing out and firing Steve Austin
Anything pre-NWO that Hogan did in WCW (dungeon of doom, alliance to end hulkamania, darkside hogan, etc.)
Watering down the NWO with jobbers
Bischoff joining the NWO
Splitting the NWO into heel and face factions
Starrcade match with Sting
Giving away Hogan vs. Goldberg free on TV
Epically mishandling Bret Hart
Fingerpoke of Doom
Pushing Jarrett (who had more X-Pac Heat than X-Pac during the time X-Pac Heat was coined) to the moon
Turning Goldberg heel
Bringing in top card ECW talent and doing jack poo poo with them
Rehiring Russo (they get a pass for hiring him the first time since no one knew he was so awful)
Giving away Raw results on Nitro
Releasing the Radicals
Exploiting Scott Hall's IRL demons and having him show up and "work" several times in an extremely unfit state
Road Wild (which was free admission and they lost TONS of money on)
Hotshotting the belt constantly
World Heavyweight Champion David Arquette
World Heavyweight Champion Vince Russo
Spending tons on celebrities no one cared about (lumping everyone from Megadeth to ICP to KISS to Leno to Rodman to Master P to David Arquette here)
Focusing way, way, way, way, way too much on popping ratings
Announce team ignoring all matches that weren't the main event

10 Honorable mentions that didn't make the list because they didn't exactly kill the company like most of the main list stuff:

Hogan killing Vader's credibility by no-selling
Souled Out (or whatever that gimmicked to hell PPV was where everything was in black and white and through a fisheye lens)
Causing Bobby Heenan to stop giving a gently caress about wrestling
Larry Z cutting a promo on a dead Louie Spicolli
Mongo
Anything Paul Roma did from being the worst horseman to making Alex Wright look like a chump
The Giant as Andre's son
Junkyard Invitational
Unmasking Rey
Oklahoma

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Letting Jericho go to the WWE.
Paying Lanny Poffo to do nothing.
(Related) Purchasing the Gorgeous George gimmick from The Maestro and giving it to Savage's girlfriend.

Edit: Related to Paul Roma making Alex Wright look like a chump, Jim Duggan making Berlyn look like a chump. At least they fired Roma, Duggan wasn't even punished.

Occupy Japan
Feb 4, 2005

I've spent so much time clopping to fillies that my joints have locked up!

MassRafTer posted:

Was hiring Vince Russo a stupid move? It's hard to say honestly. His track record at that point was pretty good. It was laughable that he created the Attitude era and the Rock and all the poo poo he said he did, but he was writing the TV for the competition that was killing them. On top of that they were directionless and in need of a shot in the arm. I don't blame WCW for bringing him in the first time. Now, bringing him back... I can even see the reasons for it, but to me that's dumber.

Hiring him was smart because WWF was taking off at the time and for all WCW knew, he may have been able to back up what he was saying he could do.

RE-hiring him, though, was a HORRIBLE move.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Aerial Tollhouse posted:

Some other potential moments

Hiring Master P and friends
Buying plane tickets for everyone, regardless of whether they were used on the show or not
Briefly banning top-rope moves
That match with the championship in a box
Not firing Scott Hall after missing shows

Master P is perfect and bringing Watts back after he hadn't watched any wrestling in years definitely fit.

Occupy Japan posted:

My top 25 stupidest poo poo WCW ever did:

Epically mishandling Bret Hart

Exploiting Scott Hall's IRL demons and having him show up and "work" several times in an extremely unfit state

10 Honorable mentions that didn't make the list because they didn't exactly kill the company like most of the main list stuff:

Hogan killing Vader's credibility by no-selling

I've been trying to figure out a way to sum the Hart and Hall thing into one event. I thought about Vader too.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

MassRafTer posted:

Yes, definitely. I wanted to add that and forgot. I knew there were more idiotic releases. Hiring Lanny Poffo might count too.

I would count letting Foley go. Obviously Lost in Cleveland was pretty drat stupid, but letting Cactus go without seeing his potential let him become a legitimate main eventer in the 'F.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Memento posted:

I would count letting Foley go. Obviously Lost in Cleveland was pretty drat stupid, but letting Cactus go without seeing his potential let him become a legitimate main eventer in the 'F.

Given how the list as expanded it probably fits. I didn't want to include it at first because Foley did piss the company off by spitting on the WCW tag title and going so far with anti WCW promos in ECW, but they did squander him first. I also can't remember if he quit or got fired. Does anyone remember?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

All the ones in more recent WCW have been mentioned, but how about the Black Scorpion angle or not having an identity for the mysterious masked wrestler assaulting your world champ when beginning it if you want something more specific?

NWO Souled Out's a weird case in that the idea itself made perfect sense on paper but holy poo poo was the execution awful.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Thauros posted:

All the ones in more recent WCW have been mentioned, but how about the Black Scorpion angle or not having an identity for the mysterious masked wrestler assaulting your world champ when beginning it if you want something more specific?

NWO Souled Out's a weird case in that the idea itself made perfect sense on paper but holy poo poo was the execution awful.

I was thinking of a good way to quantify the Black Scorpion, but that's a good one.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I would probably count turning Luger heel at Great American Bash 91.

Then again that entire show could go on the list.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Stacy Keibler's pregnancy, and subsequent miscarriage in some kind of gravy bowl (or pudding? whatever) PPV match.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Louie Spicolli dies, Larry refuses to break kayfabe on commentary.

Ric Flair heart attack angle number 1.

Ric Flair heart attack angle number 2.

The Shockmaster.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
WCW also totally alienated British wrestling fans by staging an abysmal, superstar-bereft tour, which ended in a main event featuring the Mamalukes vs. Ron and Don Harris.
Yeah, that was a main event. Fans wanting to see the likes Goldberg, Hall, Nash, and Hogan were not pleased to say the least.

quote:

WCW @ Birmingham, England - NEC - March 10, 2000 (11,812; sell out)
Featured an appearance by Bret Hart who thanked the fans for their support and said he wanted to compete but was still recovering from his concussion; included a segment where David Flair came out and danced with the Nitro Girls, with Norman Smiley appearing until David gave him a low blow; the segment finished with Daphne dragging David backstage
Norman Smiley pinned David Flair after dropping an interfering Daphne ontop of Flair
Booker T pinned Fit Finlay
Bam Bam Bigelow pinned the Wall by reversing a back suplex into a splash; after the bout, the Wall hit a chokeslam on Bigelow
Jim Duggan pinned Brian Knobbs in a hardcore match after hitting him with the 2x4 and several chair shots
WCW Tag Team Champions the Mamalukes defeated Ron & Don Harris when Big Vito scored the pin after Ms. Handcock distracted the challengers
Lex Luger defeated Vampiro via submission with the Torture Rack after Elizabeth interfered
Ric Flair defeated Curt Hennig

WCW @ London, England - Arena - March 11, 2000 (10,450; sell out)
Norman Smiley defeated Brian Knobbs
Bam Bam Bigelow defeated the Wall
Dustin Rhodes defeated Terry Funk
WCW TV Champion Jim Duggan defeated Fit Finlay
WCW Tag Team Champions Big Vito & Johnny the Bull defeated Ron & Don Harris
Vampiro defeated WCW US Champion Jeff Jarrett via disqualification
Booker T & Curt Hennig defeated Ric Flair & Lex Luger

WCW @ Manchester, England - Evening News Arena - March 12, 2000 (16,318; sell out)
Norman Smiley defeated Brian Knobbs
The Wall defeated David Flair
WCW TV Champion Jim Duggan defeated Fit Finlay
Curt Hennig & Vampiro defeated Ric Flair & Lex Luger
Terry Funk defeated Dustin Rhodes
Booker T defeated WCW US Champion Jeff Jarrett via disqualification
WCW Tag Team Champions Big Vito & Johnny the Bull defeated Ron & Don Harris

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
Lenny Polfo getting paid is like 14 seed at best. Letting flair walk with the title, for $25k and a paycheck and it turns out, firing Austin is #1 poo poo. Hacksaw going over Austin for the US is like 6 seed.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dario the Wop posted:

Stacy Keibler's pregnancy, and subsequent miscarriage in some kind of gravy bowl (or pudding? whatever) PPV match.

If one thing from New Blood Rising is going on, the whole PPV needs to be. Not sure it belongs on there as much as the Hog Wild concept and Souled Out, but maybe. I'll see how the numbers look when I write up the list.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
Erik Watts walking around with a bullwhip has to be on there. I was just reminded saw that on GAB 89. With what we know about his dad and all, it's gotta be a lower seed at least.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The American Dream posted:

Erik Watts walking around with a bullwhip has to be on there. I was just reminded saw that on GAB 89. With what we know about his dad and all, it's gotta be a lower seed at least.

Could you describe this a bit more? When I think of Erik Watts all I can think of is dropkicks and Jncos.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
More additions:

Signing Master P
Hiring Lanny Poffo, buying the Gorgeous George gimmick for him and then never using him
Larry Zbyszko maintains kayfabe after the death of Louie Spicolli
Bischoff suspends Ric Flair in 1998 over petty bullshit
Ric Flair heart attack/poisoning angle leading up to Bischoff/Flair match
Ric Flair has a kayfabe heart attack to strip him of world title
WCW runs Mick Foley out of town
Hog Wild: WCW runs a PPV (yearly!) in front of a racist bikers paying nothing
WCW starts a Sting/Black Scorpion feud with no clue who the Scorpion will be
Bret Hart turns heel and joins nWo as a midcarder 6 months after Montreal
Hiring Bill Watts
Turning Scott Hall's alcoholism into an angle
Stacey Kiebler miscarriage angle in a Rip off the Camo match
Sting/Vampiro human torch angle ends with stunt man Sting jumping off Turner tron and announcers acting like Sting has maybe died.
Paul Roma: Horseman
Hiring Mike Awesome in a way that gets them sued by ECW
Jobbing Austin to Jim Duggan in 10 seconds
Oklahoma wins WCW Cruiserweight title

Letting the Radicalz Leave
nWo Nitro (on the Starrcade 97 go home!)
Licensing Deal with Kiss
Chucky
Juvi winning the IWGP Jr title via tequila bottle shot
Hogan rips up Observers at WW3 and buries main event storyline/reality of Macho's elbow.
Madusa throwing the WWF belt in trash (triggering a lawsuit and then never using her!)
Unmasking Rey Mysterio Jr
Hogan vs Ed Leslie headlines Starrcade 94
The Junkyard Invitational (Huge cost both in money and injuries)
Making Kevin Nash booker
Hiring Vince Russo

I'm not sure if I missed an obvious suggestion that was posted. Those are added to

Firing Steve Austin
nWo Souled Out
Hogan vs Warrior
Bischoff plans for Halloween Havoc to run long, chain of command forgets to inform cable companies
The Hummer

I think that's 50. I took Uncensored 95 off because as dumb as it was it drew well and I wanted an even 50. I would've taken the Spicolli thing off, but a few people asked for it so why not. If it's less than 50 I'll add Uncensored back on. If I am missing something glaring please post it. If you post That's the Wall I won't like you.

Just a note, this isn't a traditional tournament with seeds. Every round we vote for the least stupid thing, and that is eliminated until we are left with the stupidest thing WCW ever did.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

The only thing that I can think of thats jumping out at me is The Final Solution, which forced Turner to step in and force them to rename him after they got a ton of complaints from Jewish groups, followed by WCW making a statement stressing that they were unaware of any connections to Hitler.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
So who wants to buff the stuff of Buff Bagwell for money?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL04h9PXW1I

Wonder if his mother still works as his agent.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Spraypainting a storm trooper helmet in metallic silver.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Wasn't the KISS segment literally the lowest rated moment in Nitro history? And didn't KISS retain all merchandising rights (on top of getting paid a couple hundred grand to lip-synch a lovely song)?

haljordan fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Feb 28, 2014

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
On the list of things that weren't structurally damaging to the company but were just awful angles:

Everything involving Master P and the No Limit Soldiers. They paid him ridiculous money to put the audience to sleep.

Putting the No Limit Soldiers up against the West Texas Rednecks and not knowing how to handle it when the racist heels were cheered as faces. Well, they handled it by hiring Virgil.

The Vampiro vs. Steeeve, sorry, Sting angle.

The Se7en worked shoot.

Kevin Nash as a wizard.

Kevin Sullivan as an old sexually confused wizard.

Putting Fit Finlay in a gay porn angle.

They fired Ricky Steamboat while he was injured. Were there good reasons for that? He'd been with them for years.

The Final Solution

The Machine, a jobber based on a villain from the film 8mm. His gimmick is that he wears a gimp mask, abuses steroids, and raped and murdered a teenage girl. Thankfully he only appeared once or twice.

By the way, how well was WCW doing in the early 90s with all the Dungeons & Dragons vs. Hulkamania crap by Kevin Sullivan? Of course it was awful, and we look back on it as an era where both companies were just completely lost in the creative department, but was WCW doing good business?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
One stupid WCW thing that I rarely see mentioned is the "Viagra on a Pole" match.

quote:

Billy Kidman and Torrie Wilson had a sex tape at first, and it was hot if you're into staring at a bed cover for two minutes. Shane Douglas tried to one-up Billy Kidman by making his own sex tape with Torrie Wilson, but it ended up not working because Shane Douglas couldn't get an erection.

Are you finding this hilarious yet? How about a Viagra on a pole match? And the bottle has a giant label with "VIAGRA" on the cover. What if the commentary kept making sexual innuendos? GET IT, VIAGRA on a POLE? Why are you not laughing?

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

Hey everyone, I am going to run a different Survivor II tournament than I originally announced. Instead of workrate we're going to vote on THE STUPIDEST poo poo WCW EVER DID. I'd like 25 entries but we may go higher. Ideally these things should be a single event, aka Hiring Vince Russo, not THE WHOLE NEW BLOOD ANGLE or The Starrcade 97 Main Event not THE NWO NEVER LOSING! You can consider the build to something as part of that (like how Sting vs Hogan was built for a year, or how the dumb build to Warrior/Hogan made the match dumber.)

This is the most exciting thing.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Does letting Benoit win the title warrant a separate spot from letting the Radicals leave?
Same with the April 2000 reboot and bringing Vince Russo back.

How was the Mike Awesome lawsuit a dumb WCW thing? I thought the lawsuit was only to prevent the ECW title from appearing on TV. If anything it prevented them from being stupid like the Madusa thing.

Turning Goldberg heel was worse than a lot of the dumb but harmless booking.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Does letting Benoit win the title warrant a separate spot from letting the Radicals leave?

How is that stupid? He deserved the title and the other option was a lot worse - Tank.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

bobkatt013 posted:

How is that stupid? He deserved the title and the other option was a lot worse - Tank.

It was also a last ditch effort to get him to stay.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Judy Bagwell tag-team champion

Judy Bagwell on a pole match.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

bobkatt013 posted:

I guess it was stupid because he was leaving the company anyway, and they just put the title on him in a panic to hopefully get him to stay. At least that's the way I remember the story going.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

bobkatt013 posted:

I would say any time the WCW Champion is someone not employed by your company for even 24 more hours, it is a stupid move!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
The Dungeon of Doom's longevity still manages to confuse the hell out of me. It existed for 3+ years. How?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

e: ^^Sullivan was booking

Maybe giving Sullivan the book in 2000 should be on the list since that includes the idiotic title change and letting Benoit etc. walk out.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

MassRafTer posted:

Hey everyone, I am going to run a different Survivor II tournament than I originally announced. Instead of workrate we're going to vote on THE STUPIDEST poo poo WCW EVER DID. I'd like 25 entries but we may go higher. Ideally these things should be a single event, aka Hiring Vince Russo, not THE WHOLE NEW BLOOD ANGLE or The Starrcade 97 Main Event not THE NWO NEVER LOSING! You can consider the build to something as part of that (like how Sting vs Hogan was built for a year, or how the dumb build to Warrior/Hogan made the match dumber.)

My list:

Firing Steve Austin
nWo Souled Out
Hogan vs Warrior
The Hummer

I'm sure there's a ton of other nominations out there and poo poo I wanted to list but forgot, so please give me some suggestions!

- Smoking Giant
- title-holder Meng on a handshake contract, leaves for WWF
- Horseman Steve "Mongo" McMichael
- Asya (BIGGER THAN CHYNA)
- Last Call Scott Hall
- The York Foundation, and the Laptop that could calculate how to defeat people
- As Booker T is starting to get over, saddle him with poo poo like feuding over the "T", and GI Bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Red posted: