Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

We should do a photoshop thread putting that guy's disfigured mug on recruiting pamphlets...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

OctoberBlues posted:

We should do a photoshop thread putting that guy's disfigured mug on recruiting pamphlets...

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mike the TV posted:

I would just wear a friggin awesome mask at that point.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Morkyz posted:

have you ever seen a burn or scar of any kind
Ya I've see some pretty sick burns riht here itt

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Mans posted:

who was the mod that demanded that a woman strip and post pictures of herself naked because she dared to admit she was a woman in a video-game thread?

i assume he's this guy

Somebody doused his face with the ugly lighter fluid, and then lit it with the ugly match, and then and only then did they beat it out with the ugly stick.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OctoberBlues posted:

JOIN ZE EFFORT

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

holy poo poo this picture

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

a starwar betamax posted:

I understand he got burned and all but why did he get all bloated like that?

Servicemembers, if they know what's good for them, will get fat as poo poo when they get out because they're broken individuals, horrific injuries notwithstanding.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
that guys face + jizz sock

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thump! posted:

Servicemembers, if they know what's good for them, will get fat as poo poo when they get out because they're broken individuals, horrific injuries notwithstanding.

well thankfully the one in that pic had his wife leave him shortly after the wedding then either killed himself or died in a car wreck i forget which so there's one less baby killer and bonus points for him dying deformed and unloved

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Blast of Confetti posted:

well thankfully the one in that pic had his wife leave him shortly after the wedding then either killed himself or died in a car wreck i forget which so there's one less baby killer and bonus points for him dying deformed and unloved

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

whatis posted:

that guys face + jizz sock

more like

that guys face = jizz sock

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Thump! posted:

Do you know how mad it makes me, that I have absolutely no argument against this logic?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

how sad

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
*never leaves basement*

"ugh, real life's so boring."

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I hope someone gets one of these avatars, just to remind people of this unfortunate soul every time they post.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I wanna see that commercial where the marine fights the lava-monster but before the final blow the lava monster lava-slaps the marine and in the end its this guy. :unsmith:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Thump! posted:

only true if they aren't complete psychopaths and still have unresolved neurotic tendencies

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

i like how half of these "incredible, fictional worlds" are just people standing / sitting / dancing outdoors

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Polo-Rican posted:

i like how half of these "incredible, fictional worlds" are just people standing / sitting / dancing outdoors

I like the one of the guy sitting by a campfire at night, next to a horse. drat, if only a man could ride a horse in America somewhere!

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

The saddest thing about this picture is that nobody commented on it for a year and a half... but he replied to that comment in less than a minute.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

people, being outside, with friends, these unattainable magical worlds are making me all wistful

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Azurrat posted:

The saddest thing about this picture is that nobody commented on it for a year and a half... but he replied to that comment in less than a minute.

nice catch

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

i want to live in a world where everything is trying to kill me

Nice Reddit Account
Nov 27, 2013

by XyloJW

The gooniest thing about that is he uses a Windows Phone

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

It's so sad when a white person is disfigured because of our occupation of Iraq :sigh:

this but unironicly.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Azurrat posted:

:(

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Azurrat posted:

ahahah

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Azurrat posted:

That motherfucker's Kip Jordy!

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

I, too, wish I was a fictional character with little to no depth and that I got to spend all of my day doing stupid fetch quest for assholes in exchange for trinkets.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Thrill Cosby posted:

i want to live in a world where everything is trying to kill me

At least in those worlds he can strike back..

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
its fake the guy in the picture is a famous actor

no, really he's been in like 80 tv shows

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

also, pluto doesn't have rings. a nerd would know that

Injun Greenberg
Sep 14, 2011
That guy being called Perseus reminds me of this guy called MegaZone. Like, legally changed his name to MegaZone.

http://archives.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3551012&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=445#post423835893 Needs archives I think.

Here's when he joined the forum http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3506614&userid=195064

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Twee as gently caress posted:

its fake the guy in the picture is a famous actor

no, really he's been in like 80 tv shows

lol i thought he looked like the fat background guy from chuck

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

hanyolo posted:

I hope plurals are alright, watch out m'ladies:

This picture was taken by another fat guy doing the same pose, but with a camera on the top of his fedora so it was facing forward.

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

That game is really easy to win for real, which just makes it more pathetic

• Locked thread