Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Red posted:

So are we on the same page - Andy's turn ends with Nefaria down to his final click?
Nefaria should be on click 9 by my count, that's not his last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
To make sure I have it straight:

- Nefaria's Invincibility was outwitted, and he took 4 clicks of damage from Iron Man.
- Then he takes 3 clicks of damage (his non-Outwitted Invulnerability saves 2) from Widow's BCF roll of 5.
- Widow's Incapacitate gives Nefaria an action token.
- Cap nails Nefaria with an attack for 1 click (minus 2 from 3 for Count's Invulnerability)
- Cap's follow-up free attack does 2 clicks, but Nefaria's Invulnerability (via Ionic Disruption) negates it, actually, which I didn't realize before - right?

So you're absolutely right - he's on click #9.

Red fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Apr 24, 2014

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Red posted:

So you're absolutely right - he's on click #9.
And while Nefaria takes his turn, maybe everyone else would like to see the Blue Lantern and ring!

Ring's a mirror image of the Sinestro Corps, and I think I like Fear's ability better unless the Blues are just lousy with Super Senses or something.

Chumppell
Nov 9, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

And while Nefaria takes his turn, maybe everyone else would like to see the Blue Lantern and ring!

Ring's a mirror image of the Sinestro Corps, and I think I like Fear's ability better unless the Blues are just lousy with Super Senses or something.

Well, shape change is blue and you just know one of them will have an all blue-click at the least, Brother Warth could probably have Impervious, super senses will probably be on one or two...

Can't think of anything else though, yeah.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

CapnAndy posted:

Nefaria figures to go for a KO against Black Panther, and rolls two 4s:

If successful, this results in:

- Knock Back (although moot if it results in a KO)
- Steal Energy of 1 click for Nefaria

The choice is up to Andy if he decides to go for the probability control. Which, to clarify, the rules state you can only utilize that probability re-roll twice in this game (you can use it once for every two characters on your team) - right? I think we've only used it once so far, for Black Widow's TTPC roll for an attack on Angrir.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Chumppell posted:

Well, shape change is blue and you just know one of them will have an all blue-click at the least, Brother Warth could probably have Impervious, super senses will probably be on one or two...

Can't think of anything else though, yeah.
Yeah, but think of putting this lantern on AvX Spider-Man. On top click he will get a shapechange roll, and two 4-6 supersenses, meaning the opponent has a 1/6 chance of hitting him.

The only two sets I have played for are AvX and SLOSH, but there are probably other cool figures you can do that for.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Well, since I know how much we all care about Yu-Gi-Oh Clix (barely at all :v:), I figured I'd post the "good news". We now know the dials of the entire Series One set and the LE Figure.

Real talk, at least I only really want 8 pieces from the set due to Generic Keywords (one of which is the LE Celtic Guardian), but drat at that Chase Dark Magician. Mystic Box to switch places with any character withing Range & LOF that also deals 1 Unavoidable to the other character, and he's got Indomitable so he doesn't push for the Double Power Action. And then he gets to roll a die to use either Plex, Prob or Outwit. And if he's knocked off that top click, you get to pick ANY TWO Standard Attack Powers and use them for the turn.

I really can't think of anything else to say at the moment, but the dial list is complete.

Also, apparently Series Two is going to actually be MANAGEABLE. a 20 Piece Set that still uses the C/U/R/SR/Chase breakdown. And this: 8/5/3/2/2 is the supposed Rarity Breakdown as well. So, yeah, things are pretty stupid considering they throw a 5 Figure Booster set into a Gravity Feed, then give us a normal Gravity Feed AFTERWARDS. And I'm STILL waiting for my second Street Fighter Set...

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

CapnAndy posted:

Well, making LE Absorbing Man a Blue Lantern means he's basically unkillable so...

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
Girls Night Out!!

I'm playing at two local venues 2-3 times a week. I'm really enjoying myself and I'm learning more everyday. Tonight we made teams that were all girls and a total of 400 points. I put a team together at the house in the last hour and decided on:

Emerald Empress @ 190
Glorith @ 83
Sensor Girl @ 75
Cheetah @ 50
combined points = 398

My team actually played pretty well. Emerald Empress is absolutely awesome!!! With her eye attached she is godlike. I was harassing my opponents with her improved targeting and outwit. I also had two perplexers and two characters running probability control. I copied Emerald Empress's Mystic TA with my two Legionnaires and only ran into one Scarlet Witch team in my three matches. Cheetah was pretty much useless due to the maps, but I did get to charge and blades/claws/fangs one of my opponents for 6(!!!) damage. Unfortunately, even though I outwitted their Impervious, they picked up Invulnerability due to their Phoenix resource. Which brings me to my next point, gently caress resources!!!

In two of my three matches I faced off against a Book of Skulls and a Phoenix Force. They both seem OP, but I am still a beginner so I'm not sure if that's accurate. I almost won my first match against three Red She-Hulks each picking up hammers. I KO'd one and ended up Mind Controlling another one with time expiring. I missed the subsequent attack which may have won me that match. I ended up losing by less than 10 points.

Next match I played against a newish player who didn't use a resource dial. He had M, Big Barda, and Selina Kyle. I beat him up pretty good and took out his Big Barda to win on points.

Last match was against a Phoenix Force resource dial which wasn't close. My opponent had Scarlet Witch, Storm, and someone else. I forgot to outwit running shot and ended up paying for it on my next turn and Emerald Empress never really got anything going for my team. I lost her and Cheetah.

The fact that you can pick up hammers and fragments without rolling for them or even using actions just seems dumb. On top of that they cost nearly next to nothing. All in all had a fun time!

One last thing: I traded my IIM Iron Man/War Machine duo for LE Absorbing Man and Lei-Kung The Thunderer. The duo was a double and I was pretty happy with the trade. Going to play that Absorbing Man tomorrow; theme is Heros vs Villains.

So, what do you guys think of resource dials? What about my trade?

Seymour Butts fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Apr 25, 2014

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "

Seymour Butts posted:

So, what do you guys think of resource dials? What about my trade?

Personally, I disdain the use of resources (other than the Penguin, since he actually feels balanced for the points). The Infinity Gauntlet was not too bad... sure, it made certain characters a bitch to deal with, but, for 40 points, that was okay. Then the Utility Belt came out, and it was under-costed and over-powered, even before they decided that the errors on the dial shouldn't be corrected and made it even better. Everything else since then has been balanced to the Belt, IE absurdly overpowered for the cost. Sure, they can be taken down, but they just really make events less fun for all but the top-level players.

A particular pet peeve of mine are the new resources that are just "here, have some relics without needing to roll, or worrying about only being allowed one per team." I really feel that things like the hammers and the Mandarin's rings should have a 'relic side' and a 'resource side.'

As a judge, I rarely say "no resources," but I have a very good group of players, and they usually only bring them out for the big events. The guy who runs our Saturday events never allows them.

It does sound like someone was doing something wrong with the Book in your tournament, though. Unless they have Splitlip on their force (which they couldn't in an all-female tournament), it is still a power action to pick up a hammer, even if they don't have to roll for it.

As for the trade... as long as you're happy with it, then it's a good trade. Personally, I love the Thunderer and that Absorbing Man, and will probably never play my Iron Man/War Machine duo, so I'd call it a good trade.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003

Torrent posted:

It does sound like someone was doing something wrong with the Book in your tournament, though. Unless they have Splitlip on their force (which they couldn't in an all-female tournament), it is still a power action to pick up a hammer, even if they don't have to roll for it.

You know, they may have used an action during their first move to pick up the hammers, I don't remember. When my Emerald Empress gets hit with an attack her Eye gets dropped in an adjacent square. Seems like it would be more balanced if the hammers worked the same way.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Torrent posted:

Personally, I disdain the use of resources (other than the Penguin, since he actually feels balanced for the points). The Infinity Gauntlet was not too bad... sure, it made certain characters a bitch to deal with, but, for 40 points, that was okay. Then the Utility Belt came out, and it was under-costed and over-powered, even before they decided that the errors on the dial shouldn't be corrected and made it even better. Everything else since then has been balanced to the Belt, IE absurdly overpowered for the cost. Sure, they can be taken down, but they just really make events less fun for all but the top-level players.

I don't want to come across too much as a whippersnapper or something, but I don't quite understand this attitude. Heroclix is a game with a ton of characters to choose from, and only a tiny, tiny percentage of them are worth a drat in a high level competition.

At casual events, creative use of resources can be fun! Resources open up options for more creative team building and suddenly made figs who were maybe a charge/RS away from being good into usable pieces.

In any event, how can something that everyone has access to be less fun for "all but the top-level players"? Couldn't that same thing be said of any game element?

SublimeDelusions
Jun 19, 2005
Dentyne Fire + Dentyne Ice = End of World?
OK guys, it is month 4 of avx for me. The event is: 500 pts, modern only, and only from your chosen faction. So still x-men.

I already know that there is no way in hell I am going to luck out and get a Cyclops. The judge is going to walk away with one, and the others go to the highest point players overall, and iron man goes to the top players of the winning faction. Me getting completely hosed for any points in the first two months basically eliminates me completely from the running on either, so I guess I am going to attempt to run something more interesting for me.

I am thinking:
Avx cable
Avx white phoenix hope
Full phoenix resource
And then either the avx magneto or cyclops at 150.

That should take me to 492. I got the prize pieces because the guy running the store was selling them off from an extra prize kit to help cover costs. I figure i probably wont get to run the cable or hope any other time (except the dreaded "any 5 figures" games where points don't matter). Any thoughts, ideas, or tips?

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

If I recall, AvX Cable's power does not work on White Pheonix Hope because her qualifying names use her adopted name because Wizkids secretly hates Cable. Also loves Cable. Weird. So take that into consideration.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "

Waffles Inc. posted:

At casual events, creative use of resources can be fun! Resources open up options for more creative team building and suddenly made figs who were maybe a charge/RS away from being good into usable pieces.

And I do enjoy resources being used to make bad/moderate characters good. However, 90% of the time that I see them played (your mileage may vary), they are being used to make an excellent figure unstoppable. Sure, the Blob is a lot more fun when he can Charge, but nobody wants to have to deal with your Dracula suddenly having +2 to all his stats and Flurry.

It's just a personal preference. I guess my original statements got a bit vitriolic.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Torrent posted:

And I do enjoy resources being used to make bad/moderate characters good. However, 90% of the time that I see them played (your mileage may vary), they are being used to make an excellent figure unstoppable. Sure, the Blob is a lot more fun when he can Charge, but nobody wants to have to deal with your Dracula suddenly having +2 to all his stats and Flurry.

It's just a personal preference. I guess my original statements got a bit vitriolic.

Do remember with the Utility belt that they changed Prep Time to strike the word "special" so you can't turn it to a click with a +2/power combo anymore. It's much more balanced now and is more about the items.

In other news, DoFP Storm is up. I'm not entirely sure what to think of her at 150 points, but she's 7 clicks deep, only drops below 10 AV on click 5, has Perplex for her first 3 (spiking to 4 damage on click 3), and alternates EE->Pulse Wave->EE on 1-2/3-5/6-7. On 4-5 she even has the Pulse Wave/Force Blast combo that means Charge and Combat Reflexes can eat it because of PW ignoring effects until the action resolves. She's also a two-target Wing transporter. She's got a lot going for her but if she gets hit she get hurt, which is bad for an investment that large.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Blue Lanterns!

Ganthet is a monster, Sister Sercy is a fantastic little support piece, and Brother Warth is solid for 100 points of secondary attacker. Otherwise I'm underwhelmed.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Saint Walker is a good harassment attack and 12 range for that friendly Perplex is awesome. Kyle is fantastic for a mere 85 points; Hymn could've been a little less but Perplex, Enhancement, +1 range and Prob all at once is hard to complain about. The only one I feel is particularly lacking is Hal, whose glass jaw shatters after one click.

Storm could've either traded Transporter for Indom, or just dropped Transporter to shave off 25ish points and I'd be happy. I don't know that I'd use her over any of the last few we've gotten.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Played tonight in a Heroes vs Villains game @ 500 points. Each team had to be comprised of, you guessed it, heroes or villains. I wanted to play my Absorbing Man LE with Titania (I have the IIM duo piece as well), but I had so much fun with Emerald Empress that I ended up playing a Legion of Super Villains team:

Emerald Empress @ 190
Computo @ 144
Universo @ 71
Mano @ 65
Total = 470 points

All members copy Empress's Mystics TA.

I played my first game against a Masters of Evil team with the power plant and some rings equipped. Caught my opponent off guard when I masterminded Bulldozer (holding a heavy object) and Charged his Thunderball and KO'd him in one shot (I hit him while on a ladder on two seperate elevations and he called the judge over to confirm that I could close combat attack him from where his masterminded character was).

Empress used a 2 token free running shot and hit someone for 4. Outwitted toughness and killed someone with Poison my next turn. I had all the momentum the entire game and it was the first time I beat someone pretty badly without losing a character.

Second game played against Persuader and Phoenix Force Magik (the Magik figure with the clear orange base and tons of fire around her). Also had the entire Phoenix resource dial and some fragments I can't recall. Basically Persuader could TK Magik who has like a 12 running shot with 9 range, 18 defense, and 5 damage. My opponent won map roll and picked the streets of gotham which is basically wide open except for a little hindering terrain. Match wasn't close because I wasn't familiar with the powers the fragments give. I try to take my time in the beginning of the match and figure out their farthest range and the powers and abilities they possess. My opponent passed first move to me and after my turn they TK'd Magik and one shot Mano. Then the resource dial got rolling and I couldn't really break her defense. Also learned what the Power Cosmic TA does as I couldn't outwit anything. Easy game for my opponent.

I'm starting to enjoy the games without resources much more. I'd also like to note that my opponent was a girl. Yesterday, the match I played against three Red She-Hulks all with hammers and the Book of Skull equipped, another girl. These cheap loving cunts.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

yo Morand who are you on the Realms? Are you the dude who's getting paid to go to Gencon? If so, grats man--that's awesome

The Grammar Aryan
Apr 22, 2008
Heading out to my second AvX4 event today. 600 points, AvX figs only, and we can use the Phoenix Force. I'm rolling up with-

Thor @100 w/Asgardian ATA
Spider-Man @125
Wolverine @75
Scarlet Witch @100
Professor X 150
Full Phoenix Force

Prof gets the Magick shard, Witch gets the Emma shard, Thor gets the Cyclops shard, and I'll swap the other two as needed between Wolverine and Spidey as needed. The Witch will be on No More Power Cosmic duty for people bringing in a White Phoenix Hope, possibly busting Mystics if needed, and will otherwise be TKing people around to counter any Professor X shenanigans. Spider-Man gets his top-click Willpower from Asgardian, so I ought to be able to keep the pressure on pretty solidly while spinning up my Phoenix dial.

I'm not too keen on the format, since there's pretty clearly optimal builds to be made from the limited selection, and because of the way that the event points have shaken out, I need to go 3-0 and the local cheeselord needs to go 1-2 in order for me to get the Cyclops. I already nabbed one from an event earlier this month, though, where I went 3-0 without a Phoenix Force against teams with it, and then won in a two-round team base final to determine who got the grand prize.

Seymour Butts posted:

These cheap loving cunts.

Uhhh...

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

"Uhhh..." is right.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

On a different note, I had AvX Month 4 today. I was X-team. Bring up to 400 points from your starter/phoenix force, and then 400 points from two boosters. We had 9 people playing. I pulled an Iron Viking (first chase whoo!), a guy got an Iron Slayer, and this dudes son (who is like 10 and not a serious player) pulled a Lydea Mallor, haha. I think everyone had a SR too. I ended up making X-men and Alpha Flight which went pretty well (and IIM crossbones, who was super-clutch for me).

1st guy I rolled, but I felt bad because he didn't understand the event. He didn't give his Phoenix Resource to many people, and thought we couldn't use the Magik fragment that we were just given (even though the judge was really clear). He had Darkseid, Orion and someone else from SLOSH. My Crossbones eventually mind-controlled his Orion in to hitting Darkseid big, which was pretty awesome.

2nd round was against a Cap:TWS s.h.i.e.l.d. guys. This guys dice just didn't cooperate, and I wiped up even though must rounds went to time. I felt bad.

3rd round I played the other 2-0 dude, so I had a 50% chance at Dark Phoenix Cyclops, which was cool because I didn't think I would be eligible for it since it was only my second AvX event there, but they said whatever. Unfortunately, I made a bad error when I pulse-waved with Magneto, and crossbones was in the area (I thought he was protect by the moons elevation, but I was blind). I would have knocked out his AvX Thor, but I hosed up, got flustered, and never really got it back. Oh well, it was fun. This dude had Helspont, Daemonite and Computo. I'm more pissed in how I hosed up then not winning, but oh well.

I traded my Iron Viking for the other dudes Iron Slayer, I dunno which is "better", but a cowboy Iron Man is pretty much my favorite thing ever now.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Hey Fritzler, I just remembered. I still have that Groot if you still want him. Just let me know if you do.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

1: Start New Game
2: Start New Game
3: Start New Game

:aaa:

Waffles Inc. posted:

yo Morand who are you on the Realms? Are you the dude who's getting paid to go to Gencon? If so, grats man--that's awesome

I am Morand. If I'm getting paid that's news to me

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Sanschel posted:

Morand please tell me you won't be getting a lap dance from Shriek.

I'm not getting a lap dance from Shriek. I'd tell you more but that's most likely a spoiler and I'll err on the side of caution.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Morand posted:

I'm not getting a lap dance from Shriek. I'd tell you more but that's most likely a spoiler and I'll err on the side of caution.

Do you also dictate the sculpt, or do they just come up with it and show you?

A friend of mine who hasn't played since Hammer of Thor is giving me his collection. He gave me the majority of it this weekend and I'm looking at using at least one of the really old-school hard-hitters figures in a 600-point Golden tournament in a few weeks. Three candidates I now have are Unleashed Magog, Ultraman, and Legacy Ares. With Magog I'm thinking of the Phoenix Force for additional "gently caress you" to go on top of an ultra-heavy and the Emma Frost fragment on someone else to TK him with. I want to show newbies the classic one-punch strategy. He might get Fortitude, but with a 16 Defense and everyone and their dog having penetrating damage these days, I don't know that it would matter once he alpha-strikes the main attacker for 8 damage. Ultraman's in the same boat, needing TK to do heavy damage. Maybe throw the Gauntlet on him. Ares would definitely get Fortitude because he's got staying power.

I'm not sure what else to try to showcase alongside any of these guys. I now have the entire Crime Syndicate and I could run them minus Power Ring with a 5-fragment PF assigned to all four. I don't even know what the prize would be and if I went I'd basically just be playing to say "Hey, look at the neat old stuff!"

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Banshee, Black Tom Cassidy, and Siren are up.

Here's words I never thought I'd put together in this order: Banshee is incredibly deadly. He is the Destroyer of Worlds, and at 98 points he's a viable secondary attacker, Jesus Christ, are they kidding.

Black Tom is an amazing harassment machine (Force Blast with guaranteed penetrating damage is just mean) who can also turn Juggernaut into a perpetual motion machine if he stays close; too bad the only good Modern Age Juggernauts are named Colossus.

Siren's the dud of the lot, although her ability to mind control her own teammates (at the cost of pulse waving them first) has potential.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

All I really want from this set so far Cable and Banshee, man this set may expensive for me on the secondary market.

Edit: the deadpool really seems to give a lot of love to secondary x-characters (and avengers I guess) that haven't been in the latest sets: Cable, Banshee, Siryn, Domino, Daredevil, Red Hulk. I think I really like this attitude in a set.

Fritzler fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Apr 28, 2014

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

ManiacClown posted:

Do you also dictate the sculpt, or do they just come up with it and show you?

That would be detailing the design process which is a major no-no.

I'll just say you get a ton of say.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

Banshee, Black Tom Cassidy, and Siren are up.

Here's words I never thought I'd put together in this order: Banshee is incredibly deadly. He is the Destroyer of Worlds, and at 98 points he's a viable secondary attacker, Jesus Christ, are they kidding.

Black Tom is an amazing harassment machine (Force Blast with guaranteed penetrating damage is just mean) who can also turn Juggernaut into a perpetual motion machine if he stays close; too bad the only good Modern Age Juggernauts are named Colossus.

Siren's the dud of the lot, although her ability to mind control her own teammates (at the cost of pulse waving them first) has potential.

I can't get over that Banshee

goddammmmmmmmmmmn

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

What the gently caress is with that Banshee?! A 14 square swing that goes right through hindering and elevated is nuts, and he can deal 2 damage to characters affected by his Trait when using PW on multiple targets, with fantastic stats and two useful TAs for under 100 points?! Jesus :psyduck:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Sanschel posted:

What the gently caress is with that Banshee?! A 14 square swing that goes right through hindering and elevated is nuts, and he can deal 2 damage to characters affected by his Trait when using PW on multiple targets, with fantastic stats and two useful TAs for under 100 points?! Jesus :psyduck:
Don't forget that he turns off the defensive powers of anyone within 6 whether or not he's attacking them at the moment, so you can drop him off in the middle of the enemy team, effectively mass-outwit everything they have protecting them, and then go to town with the rest of your force.

SublimeDelusions
Jun 19, 2005
Well, just showed up for avx 4.. It is over before it starts.. Someone is running scarlet witch at 100 and avengers prime. The judge already set aside one dark phoenix cyclops for him, with another one left to be won.

This sucks. Between this guy, team base all the time guy, and the cheeselord, I am starting to hate my venue.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Avengers Prime kind of sucks though?

SublimeDelusions
Jun 19, 2005

I AM THE MOON posted:

Avengers Prime kind of sucks though?

I haven't seen anyone beat it at this venue yet. Also, the judge is playing in order to try and win another dark phoenix cyclops.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Avengers Prime is definitely beatable.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

SublimeDelusions posted:

I haven't seen anyone beat it at this venue yet. Also, the judge is playing in order to try and win another dark phoenix cyclops.

When you say another, did he already get one through the venue or had he won one elsewhere?

SublimeDelusions
Jun 19, 2005

Sanschel posted:

When you say another, did he already get one through the venue or had he won one elsewhere?

Through the venue. But one of the other guys had to leave, so he isnt playing anymore. So that's better. Also, avengers prime got owned by a new player first round, so they are out. I got smoked in round 2 against m10 iron man, phoenixbuster iron man, avx thor and avx wolverine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

So I am in the mood for a Skype game tomorrow night. Anyone else interested?

• Locked thread