Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

If they're the kind of person who goes to GBS it might work.

solarNativity fucked around with this message at 23:35 on May 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

dissss posted:

Didn't last for long though

I'm a child.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
I Google'd "terrible car picture" so you nerds will stop loving posting about god drat licence plates.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Yeah, wasn't there 15 pages of insurance chat like only last week?

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I Google'd "terrible car picture" so you nerds will stop loving posting about god drat licence plates.

Nothing terrible about the Good Burger car. :colbert:

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
I googled "terrible 1968 Cadillac" and got this. I'm pretty sure it's not a 68, but it's still terrible.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

daslog posted:

I googled "terrible 1968 Cadillac" and got this. I'm pretty sure it's not a 68, but it's still terrible.

terribly sexy

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

License plate chat! North Carolina has gone bonkers, we are up to 151 different plates at the moment.

https://edmv.ncdot.gov/VehicleRegistration/SpecialPlate

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

dubzee posted:

License plate chat! North Carolina has gone bonkers, we are up to 151 different plates at the moment.

https://edmv.ncdot.gov/VehicleRegistration/SpecialPlate

I heard you get the 151st plate by swimming back and forth under a truck parked at Cinnabar island.

Diet Sodium
Apr 29, 2009

Geirskogul posted:

I heard you get the 151st plate by swimming back and forth under a truck parked at Cinnabar island.

Gotta catch 'em all

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Snowdens Secret posted:

Would you want a guitar where it's impossible to find the G?

I'm sorry did everyone miss this gem right here cause :drat:

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne simply duplicated the event.

Preoptopus posted:

Nothing terrible about the Good Burger car. :colbert:

maybe nothing terrible about that replica but if the rumor that the one in the movie was originally the mirthmobile turned out to be true, I'd say that qualifies as terrible :(

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Captain Trips posted:

Indiana's plates say In God We Trust, too.

Geoj posted:

Weren't those initially the standard plate and then after some backlash replaced by these:

???

Updated to this now.

Indiana also has over 100 plate options to choose from.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Cacafuego posted:

I'm a child.

Here I fixed that last one for you.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011
Saw this "beautiful artwork" a few weeks ago.
A friend finally captured it for the rest of you to enjoy.

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Ooooooo wheeee gonna gently caress me a dead buck in the rear end I tell you what

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"Uh yeah and I want a chick on the left bending over from behind in a bikini bottom. Can you make her really jacked and like have really ripped and tensed legs? Basically make her look like a West Hollywood transvestite bodybuilder. Thanks."

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Chinatown posted:

"Uh yeah and I want a chick on the left bending over from behind in a bikini bottom. Can you make her really jacked and like have really ripped and tensed legs? Basically make her look like a West Hollywood transvestite bodybuilder. Thanks."

What are we kinkshaming now???

Diet Sodium
Apr 29, 2009

Das Volk posted:

I've never laughed so much at someone making a picture more blurry. Well done. I work at an auto glass shop and i really need to start taking pictures of all the lovely cars I see everyday. I've been doing it for almost 10 years and I have seen some poo poo, man. People are really good at ruining cars.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cacafuego posted:

I'm a child.

I shoulda taken a picture of the yellow Corvette with I102SPD on the plate. I may get to eventually, I've seen him on my commute before

Anuvin
Jan 10, 2008
Death to the False Emperor!
Holy gently caress. I poo poo you not, the Owl Bike is a real thing.

e - I fail at link.

Anuvin fucked around with this message at 09:03 on May 8, 2014

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Anuvin posted:

And there's even two of them :aaa:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Anuvin posted:

e - I fail at link.

Owns.

Now THIS is terriblecarshit.jpg

Some one paid money for that car and that paint.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Wasabi the J posted:

Owns.

I think it's pretty funny, myself.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

Wasabi the J posted:

Owns.

Looks like someone's into hypermiling.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Now is that rear wheel enclosure taped to reduce drag or to keep it from falling off? As ugly as the insight is, I can only imagine how much worse it'd look with that cover missing.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
They should have made it a normal wheel well and gave you the panels as a LIMITED TIME OFFER. People who don't want it can drive a normal looking car, people who do want it can be endlessly smug about their limited pieces of plastic. Hell, make it a $200 option.

Found this looking for pics of the insight without the wheel panels:

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

That looks like an awful lot of work just to show everyone that you don't know how a Kammback works.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Spend thousands custom crafting a tail for your car in a misguided mission to reduce drag, leave the side mounted mirrors untouched. :downs:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

xzzy posted:

Spend thousands custom crafting a tail for your car in a misguided mission to reduce drag, leave the side mounted mirrors untouched. :downs:

No, wait, it looks like they chopped off the right side mirror.

Hey, the asymmetric drag will make it turn left; it's a stealth NASCAR build!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Some rear end in a top hat keeps re-listing this at $8000 under classic cars

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Das Volk posted:

Too fast, too blurrious

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
On a sort of positive note most of the ricer idiot losers have moved away from the EF Hatch, DA Integra and CRX, but many did not survive the great Honda Genocide of 1999-2006.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

animeliker posted:

On a sort of positive note most of the ricer idiot losers have moved away from the EF Hatch, DA Integra and CRX, but many did not survive the great Honda Genocide of 1999-2006.

The Hondacaust

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

animeliker posted:

We have an epidemic of riced Cobalts locally but I still see a good number of Civics.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Yeah theres still a group of morons at my girlfriends apartment complex that insist on doing the most heinous things to a poor old EK hatch and a coupe.

I would totally own an old double-wishbone suspended Honda if it weren't for all the horrible people that I'd be associated with.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Terrible Robot posted:

Yeah theres still a group of morons at my girlfriends apartment complex that insist on doing the most heinous things to a poor old EK hatch and a coupe.

I would totally own an old double-wishbone suspended Honda if it weren't for all the horrible people that I'd be associated with.

We have a few guys who keep showing up to Cars & Coffee in riced to poo poo shitboxes.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Rhyno posted:

We have a few guys who keep showing up to Cars & Coffee in riced to poo poo shitboxes.

Automotive Enthusiasts Of All Types Welcome. :D

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

This showed up in a friend's Facebook feed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown posted:

Automotive Enthusiasts Of All Types Welcome. :D

Ugh. Except when they have a loving park bench bolted to the trunk lid.