Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mewse
May 2, 2006

Lone Goat posted:

I'm no mental health expert but I'm pretty sure the ability to empathize with and adopt the mannerisms of another person is the opposite of autism.

You fuckin aspies.

Empathy is a pathetic, human emotion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

-Atom- posted:

obviously.

this is the context that should be used, which was my point.

top 4 fights look neat

happy to see arlovski back in the ufc

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Yuriy posted:

happy to see arlovski back in the ufc

why

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Look who he is fighting and believe.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
OSP won me over with that Krylov Von Flue choke and that cool KO he had. Ryan Jimmo also has a pair of KO wins in UFC despite being Ryan Jimmo. So that fight will probably be a bad stalling up against the cage wrestling match or something fun will happen.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Aurain posted:

That's exceptionally strange and I would hope that it's Pearson's camp stirring poo poo out of sour grapes because the alternative if it's true is pretty drat shady.

I need to find the source but some UK betting house refunded all the bets on the Pearson/Sanchez fight because of the decision

E: ah it was Australian. https://twitter.com/sportsbetcomau/status/475505521923878913

coconono fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jun 9, 2014

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
That's crazy. Bookies arent known for charity.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

attackmole posted:

they aren't but they refund on controversial decisions every now and then cause they know the degenerates will just place the money on another bet anyway. The last one was bookies giving refunds on the Pacquaio/Bradley decision I think, there may have been one sooner.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

attackmole posted:

Sportsbet always do that poo poo they do it for some other sports like if your team loses but scores a goal you get money back etc. Gambling is legal in Australia so the markets and services are a little better to their customers because the competition is that much higher.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzAiAA3ewfk

"I got drunk last night and bought that loving smart car."

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
I wonder if it is just for the video, or if Dana always has bodyguards/assistants around him, even when he goes on vacation for the weekend.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

if Dana didn't have bodyguards then every day he stepped out of the house he would have dozens of sweaty tattooed men begging him to fight in UFC

as for assistants he has hundreds of fighters asking him about faking drug tests all the time so yeah and there are a million TUF appearances he needs to make, so yeah he needs a lot of help.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Joe Silva and Sean Shelby both have armies of men ready to fight at their command, it makes sense Dana would have a couple too.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
How do you get drunk and buy a smart car of all things.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Dana seems to live a really fun life.

Rory is still awful.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
The most interesting part of Rory's segment was the strawberry omelette.

:geno: "Coffee helps me go to the bathroom"

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Also Holy poo poo TAM

http://instagram.com/p/pAHuwrs4vN

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
If I lived there and could afford $150 I'd def train at Ultimate Fitness

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Give TAM all of the belts. All of them.

mewse
May 2, 2006

-Atom- posted:

"I got drunk last night and bought that loving smart car."

Forward to 6:49 for The Least Interesting Man Ever

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

why would you have a dick cumming on the UFC belt

also Kampmann is already working with TAM I see

Erz
Sep 9, 2004
TAM cakes seem to have a common theme

Also Lorenzo is big these days drat: http://instagram.com/p/o-Cm1Os4rF

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Imagine if they ever won a belt at 155+ (after UFC sanctions handicap matches.)

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
TAM being obsessed with dicks and jizz is probably the most least surprising thing.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Kyacey Uscola might win a title, right after he figures out how not to get his balls ripped open by a dog.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
I want to join TAM so bad but I'm too big and have no talent.

Bulging Nipples
Jan 16, 2006

Lone Goat posted:

I'm no mental health expert but I'm pretty sure the ability to empathize with and adopt the mannerisms of another person is the opposite of autism.

You fuckin aspies.

Mimicking someone's accent and speaking in broken english to them is just patronizing and douchey though, imagine him speaking in pidgin English to Akiyama or whoever

Not that I'm surprised that Greg Jackson was the one to do it or anything, mind you

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

ChampRamp posted:

I want to join TAM so bad but I'm too big and have no talent.

Can you draw a mean dick though?

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Can you draw a mean dick though?

what about a friendly dick?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Pwny_Xpress posted:

what about a friendly dick?

Duzzy for your next chest scribbling I would like to request an angry and friendly penis

gimpsuitjones
Mar 27, 2007

What are you lookin at...
I request a picture of his long-departed dignity

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/5249/Diego-Sanchez-vs-Ross-Pearson these media scores are amazing, also Pearson has lodged an appeal but as New Mexico can't overturn decisions based on being "wrong" it's unlikely to succeed.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/06/ross-pearson-appeals-ufc-fight-night-42-loss-to-diego-sanchez

Lid fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Jun 10, 2014

kribber
Nov 17, 2006

Bulging Nipples posted:

Mimicking someone's accent and speaking in broken english to them is just patronizing and douchey though, imagine him speaking in pidgin English to Akiyama or whoever

Not that I'm surprised that Greg Jackson was the one to do it or anything, mind you

This comes naturally to me, I'm not a native english speaker but I do speak differently with native english speakers, japanese, russians etc. It's not patronizing just efficiency in communication and it comes subconsciously. When you need to get your point across fast you tend to speak like they do I don't get what's the loving problem. Travel a bit and you'll be speaking broken english in no time. Greg Jackson is a doofus though there's no point in denying that.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Bubba Smith posted:

also Kampmann is already working with TAM I see

Has he retired? I like watching Kampmann fight.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I'm sure this is elaborate ruse by McDonald trying to look like the least interesting man in the world so no one finds his murder basement.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Ewar Woowar posted:

Has he retired? I like watching Kampmann fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA6aB8bcJxQ

This is the last time I saw him

Bulging Nipples
Jan 16, 2006

kribber posted:

This comes naturally to me, I'm not a native english speaker but I do speak differently with native english speakers, japanese, russians etc. It's not patronizing just efficiency in communication and it comes subconsciously. When you need to get your point across fast you tend to speak like they do I don't get what's the loving problem. Travel a bit and you'll be speaking broken english in no time. Greg Jackson is a doofus though there's no point in denying that.

I havent lived in my home country for 6 years now. There's speaking a little bit slower and clearer for a non native speakers benefit, and then theres speaking like a rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon which is why Greg Jackson is a doofus

Edit: anyways, I want Bendo to fight Diego Sanchez so the judges will just actually have to literally flip a coin just this once

Bulging Nipples fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Jun 10, 2014

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Bulging Nipples posted:

I havent lived in my home country for 6 years now. There's speaking a little bit slower and clearer for a non native speakers benefit, and then theres speaking like a rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon which is why Greg Jackson is a doofus

Edit: anyways, I want Bendo to fight Diego Sanchez so the judges will just actually have to literally flip a coin just this once

I get :thejoke: but why wouldn't you think Benson would be able to do what he did to Rustam (Hurt him with punches, leap onto a choke) to Diego, only much quicker?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

LobsterMobster posted:

I get :thejoke: but why wouldn't you think Benson would be able to do what he did to Rustam (Hurt him with punches, leap onto a choke) to Diego, only much quicker?

Fun fact: Diego Sanchez holds the record for most fights ending in decision in UFC history (15), his last victory via stoppage was in 2008, and has only been stopped once in his entire career (TKO via doctor stoppage cut against BJ Penn). The one thing Diego is is that he is durable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I don't think there are many fighters that can survive that combo to back mount that Bendo threw to end the match. That poo poo was loving smooth.

• Locked thread