Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

i agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Last Real Man

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

lmao ahahaahahahahahaha

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Goons hate on Rory because his personality reminds them of their own.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Sonnen v Silva v Belfort in international waters no rules, three way dance, tables ladders and chairs, standing room only, win via pinfall or submission only, loser leaves town, this Sunday: the brawl for small balls.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Lloyd Boner posted:

e: Embedded #3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qpZdYtCXts

holy poo poo rory laughs

Puncher King, Mighty Mouse, Arlovski, Woodley, Burt Watson all continue to gain in the are awesome category.

Rory continues to be a blackhole of charisma.
(Also what Fozzy The Bear said)

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Aurain posted:

Puncher King, Mighty Mouse, Arlovski, Woodley, Burt Watson all continue to gain in the are awesome category.

Just when I thought Burt Watsons hype-yelling routine with the WE ROLLIIIIIIIIIINNNN would get old sometime, he gets me hyped over a loving scale and its ability to display weight in pounds and kilos.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
I feel like Burt Watson has the best job ever but there is absolutely no one else who could do that job.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Lloyd Boner posted:

I feel like Burt Watson has the best job ever but there is absolutely no one else who could do that job.

I'm actually a little worried because he's old and he can't shout forever. I wish he'd do more interviews, he's awesome.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Lloyd Boner posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbgXL6uwrYM&t=170s

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Now that UFC is doing two shows on the same day maybe they can get Nick to play Burt at the other show.

Crappers
Jun 16, 2012
Hahaha why did it sound like Diaz was calling out Burt?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Crappers posted:

Hahaha why did it sound like Diaz was calling out Burt?

Because he's a Diaz.

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
The latest Embedded video refers to Arlovski as the former welterweight champion. That confused the hell out of me, and when he was standing next to DJ it made DJ seem even smaller.

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
Aaaaand, I just saw that Atom posted the same thing in the picture thread. Sorry, dude.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Also referred to DJ as the current featherweight champion. Not as big of a disparity, but still, production needs to pay attention.

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control

Lloyd Boner posted:

Also referred to DJ as the current featherweight champion. Not as big of a disparity, but still, production needs to pay attention.

It should have said "Future featherweight champion"

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Lamadrid posted:

I'm obsessed with the kid.He looks like a healthy human being , has all the qualities that define a person.And then starts talking.He has the same monotone delivery ,no emotion , no sense of humour visible till this video.Even his twitter trashtalk is generic.He simply has no personality even his trainer acknowledges that in one of the videos.

He's fascinating in his blandness.I hope he wins every fight in way to WW belt.He's like Hannibal Lecter in the making he already has the suits.

If it was easy to look good and natural on camera, movie studios would have no need to pay big money to actors. He has spent more time since puberty in the gym than most neckbeards his age have spent online. Any surprise that he's poorly adjusted?

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Lamadrid posted:

I'm obsessed with the kid.He looks like a healthy human being , has all the qualities that define a person.And then starts talking.He has the same monotone delivery ,no emotion , no sense of humour visible till this video.Even his twitter trashtalk is generic.He simply has no personality even his trainer acknowledges that in one of the videos.

He's fascinating in his blandness.I hope he wins every fight in way to WW belt.He's like Hannibal Lecter in the making he already has the suits.

http://youtu.be/CGeAMVK75T4

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Sonnen v Silva v Belfort in international waters no rules, three way dance, tables ladders and chairs, standing room only, win via pinfall or submission only, loser leaves town, this Sunday: the brawl for small balls.

Please don't tease. You know there's some UAE quadrillionaire who would gladly make this happen if the whim hits him.

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
My Chael action man came the other day just in time to remind me at work of our big dumb sport

Shriveled gonads not included

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

CommonShore posted:

If it was easy to look good and natural on camera, movie studios would have no need to pay big money to actors. He has spent more time since puberty in the gym than most neckbeards his age have spent online. Any surprise that he's poorly adjusted?

MMA is full of weirdos that spend their life training and none of them come off as sociopathic and bland as Rory. He's one of a kind.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Panama Red posted:

Or maybe it's a faithful reproduction and they're too small to see with the naked eye.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Panama Red posted:

My Chael action man came the other day just in time to remind me at work of our big dumb sport

Where'd you get that? I want an Overeem.

edit:
That looks like Perosh

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

[quote="attackmole" post=""430929196"]
MMA is full of weirdos that spend their life training and none of them come off as sociopathic and bland as Rory. He's one of a kind.
[/quote]

Not saying he isn't weird, bland, &c - but most of those weirdos at least did team sports such as wrestling and had a chance to get socialized a bit. If you take a weird kid, shut him away from people for his teenage years for full-time training, immerse him in violence, and then slap him in front of a camera, ten times out of ten you'll get an off-putting sociopath like Rory.

I suppose if you take that weird kid, and put him on a wrestling team instead, he'll be giving jizzing cock cakes to his friends instead....

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
Meltzer wrote this and it's good imo

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/6/12/5802900/chael-sonnen-decides-to-retire-but-for-how-long

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

also there's rin nakai to UFC rumors so someone light the bean signal

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Yuriy posted:

also there's rin nakai to UFC rumors so someone light the bean signal

Rin vs Ronda, Pancrase rules (Wherein Ronda gets disqualified for submitting Rin via armbar)

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

Rin vs Ronda, Pancrase rules (Wherein Ronda gets disqualified for submitting Rin via armbar)

gently caress it go wwe rules, rin vs felice herrig in a lingerie match

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
UFC embedded takes you inside the boarded up complex in the woods where Rin Nakai is forced to live.

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct

origami posted:

Where'd you get that? I want an Overeem.

edit:
That looks like Perosh

Round5 is the company that makes them: http://www.round5figures.com/by-fighter/

Here's the PRIDE version of the Reem: http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Coll...=OVEREEM+ROUND5

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Panama Red posted:

Round5 is the company that makes them: http://www.round5figures.com/by-fighter/

Here's the PRIDE version of the Reem: http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Coll...=OVEREEM+ROUND5

They have Mario loving Yamasaki and Kimbo Slice, but no Mark Hunt.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

some of em are hillariously bad. I picked up their Nate Diaz figure (from a dollar store) and his torso looks more like... idunno, Shane Carwin's or something:

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Holy poo poo this is amazing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Seltzer posted:

Holy poo poo this is amazing.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The only way that could be better is if it had a button that played some of Serra's stories when you pushed it.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Presses button

"What the gently caress is spaghetti squash"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
*pulls string*

Ohh yeaaah yeaaah man, then fuhken Baroni man he comes out swingin like a fuhken wahld man and we're all screamin no Phil! Relax man it's just the valet pahhkin guy. Ohhhh what a trip man. Fuhhhk.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Requires 2 AA batteries and one large pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MycroftXXX
May 10, 2006

A Liquor Never Brewed
*Pulls String*

gently caress you, Mark Lemon.

• Locked thread