Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Kavak posted:

Yo OMGVBFLOL people in the quotes thread are losing their poo poo trying to figure out that neutered momma cat. Was she not actually spayed or what?

I was the one who posted the cat - the person in charge of the shelter suspects that the vet may have interpreted an already existing scar as a spay scar and apparently no one except me noticed that she looked, felt, and acted totes preggers and not just fat. several days prior to the kittens I was assured that there was no way she could possibly be pregnant because she was spayed, but come on look at this cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

yo if u adopt this cat u get a bunch for free :3:

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Portals posted:

I was the one who posted the cat - the person in charge of the shelter suspects that the vet may have interpreted an already existing scar as a spay scar and apparently no one except me noticed that she looked, felt, and acted totes preggers and not just fat. several days prior to the kittens I was assured that there was no way she could possibly be pregnant because she was spayed, but come on look at this cat

So when do we get babycat pictures?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

SynthOrange posted:

Ugh Pudding is driving me crazy. He keeps begging for his toys but when I bring them down he doesnt want to play. I put them away and he starts begging again.

is cat

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
oh drat

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

So when do we get babycat pictures?

they're in foster care, I probably won't see either priscilla or her babies for a while (if ever)

I still don't know all the details yet since this only just happened a couple days ago, I won't be back at the shelter until thursday

I'll post an update if anything happens with the kittens or with priscilla

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

dat fukken kitty

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Post Toothless and Maude.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

before petting your kitty check to make sure there is no dorsal fin. beware, cats with dorsal fins are probably sharks dressed up as cats!!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Kavak posted:

Yo OMGVBFLOL people in the quotes thread are losing their poo poo trying to figure out that neutered momma cat. Was she not actually spayed or what?

who the gently caress actually goes in pyf

what the gently caress is wrong with you

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

OMGVBFLOL posted:

who the gently caress actually goes in pyf

what the gently caress is wrong with you

subforum fights are stupid, post cats

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
lol is it warmer outside fort warms than inside?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

no it is 108 outside because of the xeriscaping and texas.

it is 82 in the office though and still ft warms is in use

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Shifty Pony posted:

no it is 108 outside because of the xeriscaping and texas.

it is 82 in the office though

:stonk:

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff
Tattoo went to the vet for a weigh in. He's now down to 18 pounds - 7 lost, 6 to go, woot woot

when we was fat

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
it's 40 F here and we have no heat, i'm freezing my goddamn fingers off

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Pilli posted:

Tattoo went to the vet for a weigh in. He's now down to 18 pounds - 7 lost, 6 to go, woot woot

when we was fat

wtg tattoo

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

it's 40 F here and we have no heat, i'm freezing my goddamn fingers off

you need a warm cat to sleep on your hands

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

pseudorandom name posted:

you need a warm cat to sleep on your hands

they're keeping each other warm instead

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Pilli posted:

when we was fat

"I begged you to let me go first. I begged you!"

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
tattoo is great

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

mod sassinator posted:

fattoo is great

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Pilli posted:

when we was fat

you should've taken more pics of fattoo; an obese cat isn't funny, but it is in retrospect after it's healthy again :getin:

Lazlow
Nov 30, 2004

Well, gently caress.

Yesterday afternoon we noticed Bongers wasn't his usual self, sleeping all day and not ever getting up except to move to a different spot if we disturbed him. He didn't eat or drink anything, either, was very warm, and that continued through this morning, so I took him in to the vet. Looks like he's got some kind of kidney infection, although they won't know for sure until the urine tests come back. So for now he's on IV fluids, antibiotics, and they're keeping him overnight. Having just lost Laz we're not taking this too well, but I think it's not too serious. He's also a couple pounds overweight, which I sorta suspected after he got the lion cut (that floof hides a lot), but not so much that it is complicating anything.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Get better Bongers!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Lazlow posted:

Well, gently caress.

Yesterday afternoon we noticed Bongers wasn't his usual self, sleeping all day and not ever getting up except to move to a different spot if we disturbed him. He didn't eat or drink anything, either, was very warm, and that continued through this morning, so I took him in to the vet. Looks like he's got some kind of kidney infection, although they won't know for sure until the urine tests come back. So for now he's on IV fluids, antibiotics, and they're keeping him overnight. Having just lost Laz we're not taking this too well, but I think it's not too serious. He's also a couple pounds overweight, which I sorta suspected after he got the lion cut (that floof hides a lot), but not so much that it is complicating anything.

how can a just god allow a cat this fabulous to be sick?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Farecoal posted:

subforum fights are stupid, post cats

one of my friends cats met another friend's cat and they had a standoff.

XO stalking Arky

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
current pet status: it's raining really hard outside and tycho needs to go out but he hates water and will not leave the house.

just poop, dammit dog

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

get better bongo, dammit

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

ha ha, it's being tortured to death for our amusement!!

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

wont somebody please think of the poor defenseless cgi shark children

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Does the mrs see the funny side of lion cut Bongers yet, or are you still on the couch? Also get better Bongers!

I've got a harness but getting it on Pudding is a trial. He's virtually never bitey but putting the harness on is the only thing that'll get him all agitated.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jul 8, 2014

Air Force Bake Sale
Aug 19, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Golden-i posted:

current pet status: it's raining really hard outside and tycho needs to go out but he hates water and will not leave the house.

just poop, dammit dog

my last roommate's dog was like this. she would hate wet grass so whenever it was raining she would back up from the sidewalk or back porch and poop right at the edge. it was hilarious and the easiest dog to take care of since it always rains in ohio.

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

Lazlow posted:

Well, gently caress.

life cannot be that cruel, I'm all kinds of refusing this Bongo scenario :(

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Hah, rainy day toilets. Misty had that issue. When it was raining and she needed to go she would go out and come in like five times looking increasingly harassed before eventually either running out and finding a bush to huddle under for shelter or resorting to the litterbox.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

such grace