Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Atma posted:

edit: Oh thanks for the Freakagoatse Av

lol thats a good avatar.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

mr.capps posted:

>Go to the Internet Archive and find the Wayback Machine. Use it to time travel.
>Go back where it all began. The first photoshop, in the first thread, dedicated to Bendyman.

>Switch to Lowtax. You have found another stream. Tweet the link, you are unaware that once again you have begun the events that will lead to another sacrifice to Bendyman.

You send a tweet out to the internet, oblivious to any events you may have set in motion.

You are here. Where it all began. Inside the first Bendyman thread.

The air is rotten and thick.

Filthy pipes run through the walls, pumping out a horrible viscous brown liquid. It pains you to breathe here. It pains you to be here.

After what feels like hours of exploring- you come to a single toilet, far beyond repair, resting near a puddle of filth.

You can feel the ring vibrating in your pocket. It feels very heavy.

The only sound is the dripping and flowing of the pipes. You feel extremely nauseous.

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

>Climb into toilet.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
> procure a cherry bomb, light it, and flush that sucker down the toilet

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

YellerBill posted:

>Climb into toilet.

AKA Trainspotting

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
> Put goatman's ring on pistol dong an sot on toilet. Wait for bendyman to tickle butthole then propose gay marriage with dong ring.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
>Open your vest, exposing your penis gun.
>Say, "I have been thinking, Mr. Bendyman. You are some sort of internet poo poo elemental right? Well if poo poo is an element... So would piss... And to fight monsters, you must become a monster..."
>Transform yourself into Phallus Invoker, a horrible creature of piss

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
> projectile poo poo into the toilet

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
>consider casting the goatring into the toilet from where it was forged and thus the only place it could be destroyed but become corrupted by its power and become the bendyman in a twist no one saw coming

then >switch to an old man who is also a wizard who needs to unite a bunch of little boys together to defeat bendyman once and for all

got some chores tonight fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jul 8, 2014

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
>feast from the toilet

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

dongsbot 9000 posted:

>consider casting the goatring into the toilet from where it was forged and thus the only place it could be destroyed but become corrupted by its power and become the bendyman in a twist no one saw coming

this but instead of becoming bendyman you begin stretching your rear end in a top hat out to incredible proportions and then bendyman climbs out of your rear end in a top hat but its just like that movie the Ring and its really scary

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
>put on a gas mask and quickly gas the thread.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

stand under the pipe, look up, open your mouth

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Hold the ring over the toilet for a long while, then proclaim "The Ring is mine!" and put it on.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Hold the ring over the toilet for a long while, then proclaim "The Ring is mine!" and put it on.

GIMMEL
Jan 24, 2005

by Lowtax
> Put the ring on only to have your anus snap out and forcefully claim it and more for itself, only to escape in the murky depths of the shitter. Hold your breath and begin a new quest.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
>Cast enlarge anus

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

cock hero flux posted:

stand under the pipe, look up, open your mouth

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

>find a fat person/goon. Place person on toilet. Observe.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Hold the ring over the toilet for a long while, then proclaim "The Ring is mine!" and put it on. and then climb into the toilet

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

THE MOON! posted:

>find a fat person/goon. Place person on toilet. Observe.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

mr.capps posted:

this but instead of becoming bendyman you begin stretching your rear end in a top hat out to incredible proportions and then bendyman climbs out of your rear end in a top hat but its just like that movie the Ring and its really scary

It's just like a twisted version of the wizard of oz - you had a bendyman inside you all along.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
>light a match

dark_3y3
Sep 24, 2002

"Identity Crisis" Murderer.

Al Borland posted:

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Al Borland posted:

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

>put ring in tank to lure bendyman
>leave an upper decker too. make him work for it
>hide deep in pipe
>wait for bendyman
>blast out like augustus poop

illiniguy01
Feb 19, 2011

Sweat, Ubu. Sweat. Good paranoid schizophrenic.
>Restart game. You got the wrong upgrades.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
>summon Homosex, with all this talk of assholes and poo poo he'll know what to do

Bregor fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jul 9, 2014

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

YellerBill posted:

>Climb into toilet.

Enter thine kingdom, for you are the true bendymans

then kill you're xtend'd famil

Thomas J. Seven
Jul 7, 2012

dongsbot 9000 posted:

mr.capps posted:

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYBtchCqPao

As you slip the goatman's ring onto your finger, the world around you darkens.

Terrible whispers rise in your ears. You feel naked and exposed, as if a great spotlight is focused on your being.

You have the strong urge to open things. Any things. All things.

Before you have time to adjust, you hear the scrape of fingernails from inside the toilet.

To your horror, a withered arm bends its way unnaturally out of the toilet, flopping onto the floor - tendons snapping and popping with every motion.

What could scarcely be called a head lays itself against the the rim, pulsing nastily.

"Ssso...." breathes a calm, soothing voice from within the toilet, "Youuu havvve come hooome, my child."

Your mouth drops open, unable to scream. You back away in terror. The ring on your finger is blazing hot.

"Youu ssseeee.... when you murdered your famil...y.... you brought us closssser... togetherrr....."

"I am your famil....y....nowwwww....... Welcome hhhhoome, ssssson."

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

flush

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Atma posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYBtchCqPao

As you slip the goatman's ring onto your finger, the world around you darkens.

Terrible whispers rise in your ears. You feel naked and exposed, as if a great spotlight is focused on your being.

You have the strong urge to open things. Any things. All things.

Before you have time to adjust, you hear the scrape of fingernails from inside the toilet.

To your horror, a withered arm bends its way unnaturally out of the toilet, flopping onto the floor - tendons snapping and popping with every motion.

What could scarcely be called a head lays itself against the the rim, pulsing nastily.

"Ssso...." breathes a calm, soothing voice from within the toilet, "Youuu havvve come hooome, my child."

Your mouth drops open, unable to scream. You back away in terror. The ring on your finger is blazing hot.

"Youu ssseeee.... when you murdered your famil...y.... you brought us closssser... togetherrr....."

"I am your famil....y....nowwwww....... Welcome hhhhoome, ssssson."

> give in to the strong urge to open all things and open your butthole for bendyman, allowing him to make his new home inside you, forming a symbiotic relationship
> enter toilet

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, you threatened to shove a knife up his dickhole.

call into the gorgeous george show and then

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
>kill your new famil, kill bendyman!

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

• Locked thread