Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Such bullshit. :zombie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

:munch:

Couldn't have casted you better.

:munch:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Quidnose posted:

Skinty, what are your thoughts, as the newcomer?

I still want to vote Slam, dude isn't playing.

I'd vote Slam, Hal, or Bowmore (sorry Skinty :()

Slam for what you said, Hal because the D1 turbo push still pings me, or BowmoreSkinty because Bowmore was hugely non-participatory and just kind of did driveby vote drops and said random poo poo that didn't really pertain to the game. If Bowmore were still in the game he would definitely be my preferred lynch candidate today, but I feel like a butt for wanting to vote a guy who just replaced in.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Actually gently caress it ##vote Slam

Yo slam get in here and post things

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Opopanax posted:

Sure I'll buy it ##vote magres TUR-BO TUR-BO TUR-BO

Ernie. posted:

##vote Magres

third no-vote

this is how this works, yeah?

Ernie and Opop, both confirmed scum, are the first two to vote magres. Following that we have:

Capps (town), Hal, Bowmore, Windshipper (presumed town by cop investigation),

Leaving not voting:

merk (town), Byers (town), Sandwolf (presumed cop), Kumba, Magres, Slam, myself

Personally, I think our final scum is in the list of people who were not voting Magres

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Sandwolf, did you get investigation results?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I forgot Fry. Merk & Fry both put Magres at -1. This is not a super good theory.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Opopanax posted:

Byers clearly knows Magres is, at the very least, not mafia. ##vote byers plus turbos are only funny if you pull it off before the person posts

This comes as people are starting to get off the Magres vote, lead by ernie. Potentially could have been Opop and Ernie loving around and then both of them moving to Byers to help out their scumbro.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Opopanax posted:

Also Magres may be scum. Byers is out of practice, and him stumbling over himself trying to defend his scumbro and screwing it all up is probably more likely than him trying to get cred.

Hurm.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Slamburger has a grand total of 3 game posts.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Yeah I really want to see stuff from Skinty and especially Slam before we get at all close to hammering or deadline or I'm going to be a little grumpy.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Magres posted:

Yeah I really want to see stuff from Skinty and especially Slam before we get at all close to hammering or deadline or I'm going to be a little grumpy.

Anything but that!

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Seriously I'll need a tummy rub if I get a little grumpy or I might get

irritated

:gasp:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Quidnose posted:

Slamburger has a grand total of 3 game posts.

This is my bad. I PMed him earlier this evening, no response yet. Just so that it's clear, Slam gets modkilled if he doesn't post within 24 hours.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Sorry I forgot I was in this game. I'll be gone all day but this evening I'll read the thread and maybe solve the game for you guys.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Quidnose posted:

Sandwolf, did you get investigation results?

merk is town :(

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##vote skinty mcedger

This feels right

I'm on a phone but I will make a proper case when I can

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Slamburger posted:

Sorry I forgot I was in this game. I'll be gone all day but this evening I'll read the thread and maybe solve the game for you guys.

Hi Slamburger wassup you here bro?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Slamburger posted:

Lies.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Skinty McEdger (1): Kumbamontu
Slamburger (1): Magres

Not Voting (6): Hal Incandenza, Quidnose, Sandwolf, Skinty McEdger, Slamburger, windshipper

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 14th, 2014 at 7 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 14 hours.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

So, is that modkill incoming?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Quidnose posted:

Yeahhhh I'll do it when I get home if he's still silent.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

Who is it, Slamburger?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Hal Incandenza posted:

Who is it, Slamburger?

Yes

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

quote:

He hadn't seen anybody in a long time. 17 days, 5 hours, 42 minutes, and 26.736 seconds, to be precise.

That was okay, though. He didn't need company to be entertained.

He did, however, need company in order to do anything. His last command had been to stay where he was.

Over the course of 16 seconds, he felt himself getting very, very sleepy.

Yes Man (aka Slamburger), self-aligned securitron, has run out of juice in the middle of Day 4.

Carry on.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Welp, guess we know who killed Eddie, allegedly.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
##vote Skinty

Already talked about why - Bowmore was lurky as hell and pretty scummy when he wasn't lurking.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Awww that is a cool role to be wasted on a modkill.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

Awww that is a cool role to be wasted on a modkill.

:ghost: Nah the role was terrible. No excuse for my absence though, sorry guys :ghost:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Skinty McEdger (2): Kumbamontu, Magres

Not Voting (5): Hal Incandenza, Quidnose, Sandwolf, Skinty McEdger, windshipper

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 14th, 2014 at 7 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 17 hours, 25 minutes.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Bowmore jumped on both turbos with nothing but emotes which was scummy. He then unvoted for a weird reason when Byers was at -1, maybe he realized he ernie and opop were all voting for the same dude and wanted to change that. There's a soft defense of Ernie here, then not much else. bowmore also has a tendency to replace out as scum which makes this post weird:

bowmore posted:

I'm not worried about Ernie being scum because if he is he will probably throw a tantrum and replace out

So if he doesn't he is probably town imo

Cause ive never seen ernie replace out.

Also bowmore invited me to a masonry D1 and never said anything. I would think town bowmore would at least say something, maybe he was nervous. Skinty is in my masonry now and his only contribution was agreeing with my Sandwolf case from whenever that was (d2 I think), which is more than he's posted in thread (considering his only post is here). A townsperson would at least say something, or post what he posted in the masonry in thread instead at least.

Also this game has stagnated super hard and I'm not sure why

In conclusion, vote skinty unless he gets modkilled then i dunno

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Let's bring this game back to life guys!

I am ok with the bowmore case, although I would feel better if Skinty ever posted at all maybe?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Yeha, ##vote Skinty that's a good case.

That's -1.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

Yeha, ##vote Skinty that's a good case.

That's -1.

I don't understand why he wasn't a modkill as well, tbh.

##vote Skinty

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without Skinty McEdger!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

quote:

His was a lonely road, full of mystery and questions.

He tried not to make too much of a name for himself. He had to work hard for enough caps to scrape by in the mean Mojave, but he saw what happened when people started getting attention for themselves, one way or the other.

It was never good.

So, he kept his head down and kept on keeping on to the best of his ability.

It wasn't that he hadn't seen his fair share of attention or excitement. Maybe it was precisely all that "excitement" that drove him under the radar. When faced with the choice of whether to confront his demons or avoid them entirely, well, you know which road he took.

Yet the Mojave Wasteland was a fairly small place. After wandering around for so many weeks, picking up the odd job here and there, virtually nobody was a stranger anymore.

It was hardly surprising when he ran into the man in the checkered coat. Still, his heart lept into his throat.

He was supposed to be dead, and he was pretty sure of what was about to happen.

The Courier, (aka Skinty McEdger), town mason, has been killed on Day 4.

Night 4 begins. Get your actions in!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

quote:

It was an eerily quiet night in the Mojave Wasteland. People slept with one eye open, guns close to their chests, ready to go if necessary.

The sun rose, orange and pink, over a strange dawn of peace.

The lucky ones amongst them remembered that the most dangerous game was still afoot, and danger lurked around every dilapidated corner.

Nobody has been killed over Night 4.

Day 5 begins.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): Hal Incandenza, Kumbamontu, Magres, Quidnose, Sandwolf, windshipper

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 18th, 2014 at 6:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 1 hour.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Sandwolf, any luck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
good job

• Locked thread