Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Gigi Galli posted:

the non competitive hugbox thread has been CLOSED.

what a disappointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

AAB posted:

what a disappointment.

You can make a new one if you like, it says so right there in teh last post.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Still B.A.E posted:

don't get too angerer about it mate

You're okay with me, Still B.A.E. Welcome, to the ally list.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Gigi Galli posted:

You can make a new one if you like, it says so right there in teh last post.

nah I don't want to aggravate pituae into spending more dollars on crap

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Maradonna Summer posted:

they're, get this, not allowed in

Nice. Sick song too

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

AAB posted:

nah I don't want to aggravate pituae into spending more dollars on crap

Smart move.

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

African AIDS cum posted:

Nice. Sick song too

*albanian you can tell a mile off due to gaudy clothes and short stocky stature, in broken english* price please to come in?
*bouncer in brokener english* nah m8 we're full

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

God has realized that things aren't going so well in the general vicinity of the Balkans so he calls up an Albanian, a Grecian, and a Serbian to convince them to change their ways.
First he calls in the Grecian and says to them, "Your people have become so lazy in recent years! You're ruining everything I gave you! If you don't clean up your act, I'm going to push this here button and rain judgment on all of you." The Grecian runs out crying and afraid for the future of their people.
The Serbian is called in and God says, "Your people have been really aggressive and racist in recent years! You're ruining everything I gave you! If you don't clean up your act, I'm going to push this here button and rain judgment on all of you." The Serbian runs out fuming and angered about the future of their people.
The Albanian is finally called in and God says, "Your people are such thieves! You're stealing everything I gave to everyone else! If you don't clean up your act, I'm going to push this here button and rain judgment on all of you." The Albanian comes out smiling and the Grecian and Serbian ask them, "Didn't God say he would rain judgment on your people? Why are you smiling?"
To which the Albanian replies, "Yeah of course he did! But don't tell anyone that I've stolen his button."

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
hegav

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

African AIDS cum posted:

God has realized that things aren't going so well in the general vicinity of the Balkans so he calls up an Albanian, a Grecian, and a Serbian to convince them to change their ways.
First he calls in the Grecian and says to them, "Your people have become so lazy in recent years! You're ruining everything I gave you! If you don't clean up your act, I'm going to push this here button and rain judgment on all of you." The Grecian runs out crying and afraid for the future of their people.
The Serbian is called in and God says, "Your people have been really aggressive and racist in recent years! You're ruining everything I gave you! If you don't clean up your act, I'm going to push this here button and rain judgment on all of you." The Serbian runs out fuming and angered about the future of their people.
The Albanian is finally called in and God says, "Your people are such thieves! You're stealing everything I gave to everyone else! If you don't clean up your act, I'm going to push this here button and rain judgment on all of you." The Albanian comes out smiling and the Grecian and Serbian ask them, "Didn't God say he would rain judgment on your people? Why are you smiling?"
To which the Albanian replies, "Yeah of course he did! But don't tell anyone that I've stolen his button."

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

lmao

Carrier
May 12, 2009

hell

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

yes

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

i just saw the fake german dude put you on ignore and it made me lol

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
people who put other posters n ignore are big pussies

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
this is the first time ive ever wanted fluo to be here

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

El Hefe posted:

hegav is a pussy dick lick

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

El Hefe posted:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

advanced statsman posted:

i just saw the fake german dude put you on ignore and it made me lol

He sucks lol

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
im glad there's an ignore feature so i don't have to read t fowls posts

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Chris de Sperg posted:

i found a job opening for you

Go on.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Is it Enigmamerican

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Is it Enigmamerican

its u

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Gigi Galli posted:

Is it Enigmamerican

I speak four loving languages, get off of my rear end. I haven't used German on a daily basis since January so it's a bit rusty. When you swap back and forth between languages often its completely normal to get rusty on one when the others start to go into the foreground.

I don't know what I did to piss you off so much but I am just going to leave you on ignore. I will try you again during the next world cup.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

T Bowl posted:

hegav is a pussy dick lick

You're the biggest loser in this sub. Self admitted fag with a wife and no friends - even Fluo has 85 friends - posting in a thread where no one likes you. You might as well be Albanian. *camera zooms out to reveal me speaking to a mirror Robert De Niro in Taxi Driver style* haha

but really, it's true

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gigi get me a job coming up with mental weapons where I get paid over 9000 dollars a month Tia. I have some ideas

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Is it Enigmamerican

I made fun of him because his German made no sense ftw

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hegay posted:

You're the biggest loser in this sub. Self admitted fag with a wife and no friends - even Fluo has 85 friends - posting in a thread where no one likes you. You might as well be Albanian. *camera zooms out to reveal me speaking to a mirror Robert De Niro in Taxi Driver style* haha

but really, it's true

Wife and no friends crew member and president here

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

El Hefe posted:

You must put a lot of people on ignore!

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Hegay posted:

*camera zooms out to reveal me speaking to a mirror Robert De Niro in Taxi Driver style* haha

lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

Wife and no friends crew member and president here

Find a cool PC game and then PM me :that winking smiley:

*in idiot race voice, the fukken troll* hegay is gay for tom lol what a fag

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bape Culture posted:

Gigi get me a job coming up with mental weapons where I get paid over 9000 dollars a month Tia. I have some ideas

I
dont
work
there
any
more
m9

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
GD you're Italian and your wife is Brazilian? Your kid is going to be a USMNT superstar

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

I
dont
work
there
any
more
m9

Not working? You're fitting in with all the other mods already!!!!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
hey i have friends i miss them all i just work in a socializing stifled environment in a city far away from where i grew up, what am i supposed to be some meetup.com fag? gently caress that i'd rather die alone in a well

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

El Hefe posted:

GD you're Italian and your wife is Brazilian? Your kid is going to be a USMNT superstar

I would die on the spot if this happened.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

I
dont
work
any
more
m9

Are you sure you aren't Albanian?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

T Bowl posted:

hey i have friends i miss them all i just work in a socializing stifled environment in a city far away from where i grew up, what am i supposed to be some meetup.com fag? gently caress that i'd rather die alone in a well

good because you will :newlol:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bovril Delight posted:

Are you sure you aren't Albanian?

Wow enjoy your ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

T Bowl posted:

You might as well jsut change your gender now and start posting in the troon thread fukken loser oval office lol, even RL people hate you haha

• Locked thread