Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

loving right I'm the captain. If any of the ladies on board would like to come up to my quarters for safety I will allow it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Opopanax posted:

loving right I'm the captain. If any of the ladies on board would like to come up to my quarters for safety I will allow it

No possible way

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I, GulagDolls, appointed representative of the Redshirts, deliver our message to you, Captain SpaceBeaver. We are no longer content serving as disposable spacecogs in the spacemachine. We ask that all Redshirts be given access and privileges equal to at least that of Security Members. Please do not let this come to violence.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Even though I am maintenance I can't resist a good mutiny. Maintenance would also like the same access privileges that the red shirts are seeking, or we fully intend to mutiny with them (I speak for all maintenance as the loudest mother fucker on the maintenance team). You have 12 hours to respond and comply.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

GulagDolls posted:

I, GulagDolls, appointed representative of the Redshirts, deliver our message to you, Captain SpaceBeaver. We are no longer content serving as disposable spacecogs in the spacemachine. We ask that all Redshirts be given access and privileges equal to at least that of Security Members. Please do not let this come to violence.

Sure, right after you join me, the doctor, and the chief engineer on this away mission.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Oh im on maintenance with capps and cpig we are all loud motherfuckers, you are in for a world of hurt opop

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
I'm...just...gonna lock myself in security and keep watch on everything. Unless my cameras are disabled due to killer superpower.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jake my toilet is overflowing again, you can get back to your impotent whining when you've fixed it.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Mills requesting permission to prove to opop via PM that I am not impotent

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Opop please come to secondary hall so I can PM you pictures of my penis

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

The game has started.

Please re-read the OP so you know how your class works and privately submit a valid action to me for your first turn.

:siren: Please bookmark the thread because I won't be chasing you down. You get 24 hours for a submission and then you do nothing. :siren:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

You have forced our hand, Opop. Prepare for entirely peaceful space revolution.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I hope opop is the bad guy so we win when I kill him in cold blood

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

GulagDolls posted:

You have forced our hand, Opop. Prepare for entirely peaceful space revolution.

Thank you for doing it the Canadian way

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Opopanax posted:

Jake my toilet is overflowing again, you can get back to your impotent whining when you've fixed it.
no need to rush,
the head won't flush,
must be the captain's log!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Gulag is my captain now

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

kaschei posted:

no need to rush,
the head won't flush,
must be the captain's log!

lol poop

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhFvZRT7Ds0

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
We control the engine, therefore we control the ship captain. You have no leeway over us, we are no longer content to be your tools.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I have already successfully bamboozled mills regarding the facts of his game

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

SECURITY ALERT: please adopt a buddy system. Two to a room. Party in the showers. Find a buddy or get partying.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Only if captain gulag orders it

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
long live gulag

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

mr.capps posted:

We control the engine, therefore we control the ship captain. You have no leeway over us, we are no longer content to be your tools.

Computer please shut off all life support everywhere except my quarters. *feeds space hamster*

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Though I appreciate the support, JakeP, we are an egalitarian society of space people. No one humanoid can truly be 'captain' over others. That being said, I believe the buddy system is a good idea, and it would behoove we peoples of the entirely peaceful space revolution to implement it. I am moving to the main hall, where I am sure to find many buddies.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Meezus posted:

Oh, and a quick anti-abuse rule: Intentionally locking yourself in a room for a long period of time can lead to negative health consequences, such as death.
Is this due to Fan Death or Space Madness?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Fan Death is a lie invented by our slave masters.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

~space reasons~

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Even the captain is a play thing of the "mod" but he blindly follows along because he feels he is special, because he gets privileges his fellow man can not afford because they were never allowed to afford.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't care I'm staying in here *replaces shoes with kleenex boxes*

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Hello maintenance friends.

Viva la space revolution!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
code:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am a cheerful robot

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Do we all not come from Earth?
Do we all not breath the same air?
Do we all not live and die?

The Captain holds himself above us, and he even holds his toy, the unman, the cyborg, above us.

We are all men, but the captain is a lesser man.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I know you are, but what am I?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Opopanax posted:

I know you are, but what am I?

A prized pit bull enforcer of your master.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright, you guys are right, let's open this up to a little democracy. Everyone who wants me to stay captain move to the dining hall for extra rations, everyone else go to the airlock.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hi everyone. red shirt crew lets go hang out in the main hall and smoke cigarrettes and badmouth the higherups until they come in the room then we'll quickly throw our butts on the ground and try to look busy

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Andy get out of my shower room

knaelidos
Dec 29, 2012
Yes, hello, I am a redshirt, what is all this, I didn't vote for a representative, you'd thought I would get a memo or something, but nope. Anyway, I'm abstaining from any democratic voting and mutinies, for I like both my payment, and/or life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

knaelidos posted:

Yes, hello, I am a redshirt, what is all this, I didn't vote for a representative, you'd thought I would get a memo or something, but nope. Anyway, I'm abstaining from any democratic voting and mutinies, for I like both my payment, and/or life.

I like you, you're first mate now.

• Locked thread