Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Meezus posted:

Alas, no one likes killing.

Ready for new actions.
Remote Camera on Maintenance.

ninja edit: yuming you could've just unlocked derps door from security, you don't actually need to BE security to do security actions, being security just = what doors you can go in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
this is me right now if i cant get out of this room https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATlMED9jsUE

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CapnAndy posted:

uranus if you're the killer this is a very funny game

you should read the first spaceship nu

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Especially if he chose the "cyber-friend" item

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
In all honesty, it would help if there was a specific "send actions in now" time, I'm not sure how long we're supposed to wait around and chat before moving again?

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

CapnAndy posted:

In all honesty, it would help if there was a specific "send actions in now" time, I'm not sure how long we're supposed to wait around and chat before moving again?
It's max 24 hours per turn. I'm submitting publicly because I'm too lazy to PM mills.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i just sent in my action now

there is no point to wait since i can only do one thing

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mr.capps posted:

you should read the first spaceship nu

speaking of which, as Hero of Spaceship Nu Mk. 1, I would like to ask for maintenance access.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

uranus posted:

i just sent in my action now

there is no point to wait since i can only do one thing
I'll let you out next turn but then I'm locking that door again so the murderer cannot escape. Right now, assuming the murderer isn't kaschei, the murderer cannot access the escape pods without using his unlocker or teleporter.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

GulagDolls posted:

speaking of which, as Hero of Spaceship Nu Mk. 1, I would like to ask for maintenance access.
Yuming should come back to security to help with door control. Or kasch. Or anyone else. Why not come to security with me?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
maybe mills forgot to give out the killer role

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

tearshed posted:

I'll let you out next turn but then I'm locking that door again so the murderer cannot escape. Right now, assuming the murderer isn't kaschei, the murderer cannot access the escape pods without using his unlocker or teleporter.

who cares what the murderer does

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

the murderer posted:

who cares what the murderer does

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Hal where do you want to go next? We are ~buddies~

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

you don't "get" spaceship nu

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Afaik I am waiting on actions from tearshead, Andy, Hal, knaelidos, JakeP and yuming.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Oh, I got a PM an hour ago when mills updated the turn. Opop took the secret tunnel to security, yuming is still here with me. Another map update incoming.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Hal, I'm going to the Crew Quarters, you should too

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tearshed, please secure Opop. For his own safety.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
code:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am still in security, and I did try to open the door from here I'm confused why it didn't work...

PS I can love cos I'm a cyborg not a robot geez.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
if the door doesnt open this turn im going to kill myslf

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

i can't love because i am emotionally damaged.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tearshed, please open door to control room, so Uranus can go there and help lock doors

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Navigation <> Main: Locked to all
Cargo <> Maintenance: Locked to all

Sorry derp I used remote camera this turn, next turn I'll unlock you.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

GulagDolls posted:

Tearshed, please open door to control room, so Uranus can go there and help lock doors
I was just about to suggest this but HE MIGHT BE BAD GUY or (un)lock doors and not tell us.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Waiting on Hal, Jake, knaelidos.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
mrcapps is probably murderer because he has not disclosed his location and nobody has seen him. Kill on sight!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

tearshed posted:

Navigation <> Main: Locked to all
Cargo <> Maintenance: Locked to all

Sorry derp I used remote camera this turn, next turn I'll unlock you.

I'm not in secondary hall yet, I'm moving there this turn.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

tearshed posted:

mrcapps is probably murderer because he has not disclosed his location and nobody has seen him. Kill on sight!

:rolleyes:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nobody has murdered anyone. we're all not murderer, except perhaps you, person plannign to murder

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

how the gently caress did opop get to security so fast

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
it's me

i'm the murderer

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
code:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I think maybe my result was wrong idk!! I'm confused!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Jon Joe posted:

it's me

i'm the murderer

jon joe i challenge you to a duel

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

winvirus posted:

how the gently caress did opop get to security so fast

There is secret tnunel in his quarters.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
if we say illogical things to yuming will she freeze up and then we can escape

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
code:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I clarified with Mills, I tried to unlock the door but ~for some reason~ it remained locked.

I'm trying to open it again!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

that means tearshed was actualyl locking door instead of using remote camera

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Well this has been fun but I can't be bothered resolving any more actions. Y'all do a bunch of stuff this turn that doesn't matter. Then next turn winvirus murders Cpig (sweet preload).

The grossly ineffective murderer is dead. Everyone but Cpig wins! Uranus celebrates alone in Navigation.

Thanks for playing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
this is the dumbest episode of star trek ive ever seen

• Locked thread