Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Lol if you don't have an auto login script on a dead man switch for exactly this situation

Lol.

In Gazillion news, trading is disabled due to being designed by Gazillion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Afraid of Audio posted:

i did a costume grind today

worked out okay

Congrats! I wouldn't mind some more pics of it if you can (like, a 360-ish).

Aphrodite posted:

One day they'll learn.

It won't be any day soon, but one day.

They do it on purpose.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Congrats! I wouldn't mind some more pics of it if you can (like, a 360-ish).

They do it on purpose.

I ALSO NEED PICTURES OF THIS DO NOT ASK WHY

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Just got the Star–Lord GotG Movie costume out of the blender. :unsmith: Given that I wouldn't actually be using Emma's Old Man Logan costume until the :airquote: licensing issues :airquote: surrounding the diamond form thing have been worked out, this was pretty much the ideal outcome. (Other than scoring a crit on the recipe, but that has to be so hilariously unlikely I don't even want to think about it.)

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
H7 Fleetslayer vs missile reflect

Missile reflect wins

DrOgreface
Jun 22, 2013

His Evil Never Sleeps
Dang, I didn't realize people could go so long without finding boss artifacts. In 5XX hours, I've found

2 GoKs (1 from Term and 1 bark box)
2 HoDs (bark boxes)
2 WSJs (Terminal)
1 Headband (conch box)
1 Nimrod
1 BTS (MM)
1 Tasky Guide (MM)
2 ACoCs (Terminal)

Never found a Tyr, Odin, Thor, Zod, or any boss specific uniques.

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

DrOgreface posted:

Dang, I didn't realize people could go so long without finding boss artifacts. In 5XX hours, I've found

2 HoDs (bark boxes)
2 WSJs (Terminal)
1 Headband (conch box)
1 Nimrod
1 BTS (MM)
1 Tasky Guide (MM)
2 ACoCs (Terminal)

I'm at like 310 hours and i've seen a HoD and WSJ, both from bark boxes. Your luck is an outlier :(

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

It took me less than an hour to farm a GoK, but I've still never seen a Raptor Stone :shrug:

fookolt
Mar 13, 2012

Where there is power
There is resistance

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

It took me less than an hour to farm a GoK, but I've still never seen a Raptor Stone :shrug:

100 hours in and I got a Raptor Stone out of a barrel in Doomstadt village.

Are they going to bring back bark drops? Those bark boxes sound amazing.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

I'll trade you :)

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

DrOgreface posted:

2 HoDs (bark boxes)
2 WSJs (Terminal)
1 Headband (conch box)
1 Nimrod
1 BTS (MM)
1 Tasky Guide (MM)
2 ACoCs (Terminal)

Get. hosed.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

davebo posted:

I'll trade you :)

poo poo I almost want to do it on principle :shepface: loving Raptor Stone

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
I've seen one raptor stone drop ever and it was about two hours after i finally broke down and paid a blessing for one.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I got 5 GoK this weekend alone (which is more than I've gotten in all my hours of playing). I think they messed with the rates or something I've heard of similar stuff.

Also fwiw I have slot 1 & 5 upgrade and all the heroes. I'm not in the guild but if any goons need upgrades you can asked me.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

poo poo I almost want to do it on principle :shepface: loving Raptor Stone

Bet you've never found a pym's. I'll trade you both for some crummy little gok you'll find another in an hour anyway just do it.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
8XX hours here. Never seen a Raptor Stone or GoK in the wild, my HoDs were all box rewards, the best runes I found are Moon, Saturn and Sif, but I am swimming in low-rolled ACoCs because RNG. I have had two Pym's shrinking drops, so I can't complain.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

2k+ hours and never found a GoK. I farm it pretty regularly. I did get one from the bark box and it's sitting in my stash until I figure out what to do with it.

In the wild I've found one HoD. One ACoC (in midtown). Two Magneto shirts. One headband. Couple Black Toms.

Also two shrinkings. I remember Ryolnir claiming on a stream that PSS has the same chance to drop as any other artifact and that is complete baloney. I gua-ran-tee I could fill two stash tabs with plandanium grafts before I find another one. Last drop was maybe October.

Probably between 15-20 Raptor Stones though. I hand those out to goons pretty frequently.

DrOgreface
Jun 22, 2013

His Evil Never Sleeps

Sure, I've found ~5 PSSes, but only one costume. It all evens out!

jymbojones
Jul 4, 2010
around 800 hours here, 1 Raptor Stone, 1 PSS. Nothing else of note. Pretty sure I used up all my luck/karma when I found a costume drop on my 2nd day of playing (Future Foundation Thing. I think that character is level 14.)

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'm leaving for a business trip in a few minutes and I just realized I forgot to log in this morning :saddowns: m-my vet rewards.....

You're gonna be away? That means it's gonna start raining Overseer Maces on everyone! Even people who don't raid! :v:

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

So why are like half of the loading screen blurbs/images Scarlet Witch-centric? I guess it probably feels appropriate for people who are playing Scarlet Witch.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

The Moon Monster posted:

So why are like half of the loading screen blurbs/images Scarlet Witch-centric? I guess it probably feels appropriate for people who are playing Scarlet Witch.

I'm pretty sure each character you have adds more to the pool.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

davebo posted:

Bet you've never found a pym's. I'll trade you both for some crummy little gok you'll find another in an hour anyway just do it.

Sorry but I'm swimming in Pym's :smugdog:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The Moon Monster posted:

You only get loading screens and tidbits for the characters you own. Some characters share a loading screen but you'll still only get tidbits for the one you have. They may even be weighted toward who you're playing at the time.

Iron Chef Nex
Jan 20, 2005
Serving up a hot buttered stabbing

Ghostlight posted:

You only get loading screens and tidbits for the characters you own. Some characters share a loading screen but you'll still only get tidbits for the one you have. They may even be weighted toward who you're playing at the time.

You also get Rocket's loading screens if you have Star Lord.

HEVampersand
Apr 2, 2005

Do you even own a toothbrush?

Afraid of Audio posted:

i did a costume grind today

worked out okay

You're talking about the 3 costumes + 2 unstable molecules for one random, right? Congrats

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

malhavok posted:

I've seen one raptor stone drop ever and it was about two hours after i finally broke down and paid a blessing for one.

I just saw one drop yesterday. Didn't realize it was that rare. The one bastard which HAS been eluding me is the Doop Rune, but 10 Doop Space Nine runs and a 200% RIF/SIF potion later, and I finally got one. Now I just need to wait for Gaz to fix the insignia bug.

Zephonith
Jun 25, 2008

Maybe if I actually played Mafia, I'd get a better gift from my Mafia Secret Santa. :(

The Moon Monster posted:

I've noticed this as well - I see the Scarlet Witch picture quite often but I only have two heroes, neither of whom are her. I don't remember the blurbs though. I'll pay closer attention next time I'm in-game.

Kryopsis
Jun 30, 2012

Shapes and colours the likes of which I've never seen!
This thread needs more Punisher.

That is all.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Kryopsis posted:

That is all.

This is a historic day in our world. Cosmic Punisher has been activated. Excellent job.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Kryopsis posted:

That is all.

You poor, poor man.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Kryopsis posted:

That is all.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. : (
Good job though, I should be joining you on the weekend.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Playing Star Man with his ammo powers really makes me want to see what they are gonna do for Punisher's rework 20 years from now after Iron Man's 8th rework.

Spudsly
Jul 11, 2006
Not before they finish Jean's review to make her phoenix form do energy damage and human form do mental damage. I hope they have the technology.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Kryopsis posted:

That is all.
You son of a bitch.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Speaking of punisher, even though he hasn't had a rework or anything, is the build in the OP still good? I think I remember reading someone posting another build for him earlier in the thread but I'll be damned if I can find it, and the official forums are a total wasteland.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

J posted:

Speaking of punisher, even though he hasn't had a rework or anything, is the build in the OP still good? I think I remember reading someone posting another build for him earlier in the thread but I'll be damned if I can find it, and the official forums are a total wasteland.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Heres what I did:

max driven by vengeance
1 point lock and load
1 point flechette blast

max killer instinct
1 point cold blooded killer
max pain tolerance

1 point punish the guilty
max proximity mine
max chemical mine
1 point stick mines
max flamethrower

You can use the rest of your points into lock and load, punish the guilty or flechette blast. I went with flechette and punish the guilty.

For groups you just hit one of them with punish the guilty, spam proxy mines on the feared one until he dies. Hopefully the dead enemy will proc the fear passive and you will fear a bunch of other dudes, so keep spamming proxy mines for the damage bonus. Add chemical mines if you want. For single target, just use chemical mines, flechette and use flamethrower as your filler. Reapply the first 2 dots as needed.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Kryopsis posted:

That is all.

An inspiration to all Punishers everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Zephonith posted:

I've noticed this as well - I see the Scarlet Witch picture quite often but I only have two heroes, neither of whom are her. I don't remember the blurbs though. I'll pay closer attention next time I'm in-game.

Maybe it's because she's the focus of a lot of pictures that feature an ensemble of characters. Own The Thing? Here's a picture of his head poking out from behind Scarlet Witch's shoulder.

• Locked thread