Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
Hey, we booked in our photographer here in Melbourne as we've seen his work/had personal reccomendations and the price is right.

Now as with every other photographer here in Melbourne his price for albums/prints is astronomical, and it seems far cheaper to use a retail or online alternative. I just don't know what the quality is like. I'm willing to pay for quality but many of the photographers are charging 700+ for it. I get you're paying for their time and artistic vision of the photos but I just don't see the value in that.

Does anyone either know some local (Australia) printing based company that is good, or an online one that is good that will ship to Aus?

Either for albums, prints, larger size, cards... or anything not mentioned that you think is cool!

Cheers,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Below
May 23, 2011

ty hc <3
Actually yes, my photographer uses one particular company that's meant to be amazing. Let me find out which one it is and you can see if they're an cheaper, no guarantees. She's based in Noosa but I know she does it online with an Australian company.

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =

Sharks Below posted:

Actually yes, my photographer uses one particular company that's meant to be amazing. Let me find out which one it is and you can see if they're an cheaper, no guarantees. She's based in Noosa but I know she does it online with an Australian company.

Cheers mate. To be honest Price isn't an issue. I know we can definitely go to somewhere like bloody KikkiK and get it done for a couple of hundred. It's just that our photographer is the cheapest we've seen and he's still charging $750 minimum. Just more seeing what options are out there.

Sharks Below
May 23, 2011

ty hc <3

teacup posted:

Cheers mate. To be honest Price isn't an issue. I know we can definitely go to somewhere like bloody KikkiK and get it done for a couple of hundred. It's just that our photographer is the cheapest we've seen and he's still charging $750 minimum. Just more seeing what options are out there.

Holy drat yeah that's cheap, wait is that for the whole lot or just the printing book thingy?

Sharks Below
May 23, 2011

ty hc <3

teacup posted:

Ok she said it's called Momento Pro, and this is the consumer side - http://www.momento.com.au/

Hope that helps.

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
I think that's the book the $200 amount. No idea of quality of course. Someone on page one of this thread linked http://au.blurb.com/ which looks reasonable as well.

Cheers for the link to Momento, looking now!

Sharks Below
May 23, 2011

ty hc <3
Our photographer is charging us $2500 for 6 hours plus all the digital edited files and a bunch of prints, plus we are flying her to Tassie so she's def the most expensive part of our wedding but we have a lot of faith in her and feel she is well worth it. That's also about the average price as far as we could tell, on the low side even. I mean, look at this poo poo from our e-shoot:

We're fuckin' beautiful.

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Give away the green grass, Give away the sky
Our photographers include a 60 photo bound album in their package. I'm not sure how much that alone costs, but we paid them about $2900 total for an engagement session, 8 hours of coverage on our wedding day, the digital files, and the album of our favorite prints. They were some of the less expensive photographers in our city (Edmonton, AB, Canada) and they were phenomenal. Having seen an example of the printed book, it looks like it's definitely worth it.

I hope you're able to find what you're looking for as far as printing goes!

Sharks Below posted:

Awwwwwwwwww! I am def hoping my first look stops me from bawling like a small child also!

Love the sign idea! Might have to steal that!

I assure you, it definitely helps. I shed a few tears when I saw my groom, but it helped me so much during the ceremony. My entire family was shocked since they all bawled. Recommended!

Our sign photo is us peeking over it while holding it. We decided we'd rather not kiss while holding the sign because that's way overdone. It's fun to make your own sign, though, for sure! I loved using colored Sharpies. It's really fun. Also recommended.

I was so excited to report about the wedding I forgot to mention that my mom, my dad, and dad's wife all got along splendidly and nobody had any problems. What a relief! I was also really happy when my dad's wife thanked me for including her by giving her a corsage. Mom loved her special corsage, and everyone was happy. Hooray!

Not only that, but dad's wife presented us with the most gorgeous wedding cross stitch I've ever seen. It has our names and wedding date on it, and it was the most beautiful, personal gift. I'm excited to figure out where we'll hang it in our home.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Been awhile since I've checked in on this thread...

I've moved from doing ceremony performance (classical guitar) to doing receptions as well by DJing and MCing. If you have any questions or ideas on how an evening should go feel free to PM me.

This summer has been insane and I am wrapping up nine weeks straight of day job, one or two weddings a weekend, pub gigs and others. I've had a Marine Colonel literally begging me to play their wedding less than 24 hours out from the reception date when I was already booked. We made it work. I've done a wedding for a reality TV contestant that included a Rose Ceremony. I've done a wedding where I had to hustle everything I have, about 800lbs of gear, in and out of two gondolas in Keystone, CO to make the reception venue. A few weeks ago I did ceremony and reception for a 200 person wedding where the videographer forgot to hit record on his audio and then the cake fell over at the reception.

It's been a fun season. I only have a couple weddings left and they are both for friends and close to my house, so I'm psyched to really relax and have some fun. Well...more fun than usual, that is.

I've really taken a liking to being MC for weddings. I've really gotten involved with planning the vision for the wedding, maintaining a good flow, coaching couples on what to expect and what may not work, and above all managing expectations. I think the biggest thing I try and convey to my clients is that this is an entertainment event and you are entertaining guests. It's important to keep things rolling and engaging for the guests at the wedding who are their to celebrate your marriage. When that is the approach I feel that everything goes swimmingly.

Also: make sure your DJ has lights. Uplighting is a plus where available. Be sure to have microphones ready for the ceremony (wireless lavalier/lapel mics for the officiate and a handheld for everyone else as needed). Check references, have fun, and don't expect people to dance all night when you demand "Nothing but country."

Congratulations to everyone!

Edit: Oh, and the mention above about how exhausting it all is. My favorite line was last month when I asked the bride how she was doing. She simply replied, "I want to lie down. I'm exhausted." Don't overwhelm yourself! Assign day-of tasks to your bridal party (those you can trust) so that you can enjoy yourself. Where a wedding planner/coordinator isn't available this is a pretty good way to keep things rolling day-of.

19 o'clock fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Aug 13, 2014

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

VivaNova posted:

4. Rushed feel of the wedding
I'm not too sure about the cause of this, but I can definitely say the wedding went by super fast and had a rushed feeling. I felt I hardly had time to sit down or dance. I think some of this might have been from getting a somewhat late start and the photographers dragging us away to get shots during the reception. It also could have been that the food service was out of sync with the DJ. Anyhow, I don't think of wedding had the "relaxed" vibe we were going for, everything felt pretty rushed.

How to Solve- not totally sure. Communicate with DJ and food servers and express exactly what time you what each key event to occur. Get photos done before.

Oh, man. This.

The biggest challenge I had going from club DJing to wedding DJing was becoming MC. I get all of my vendor info so that I can do this coordinating for clients. When an event kicks off (grand entrance, bouquet toss, special dances) you have to have everyone on board. Namely it's the photographer(s), but for food service and champagne toasts I have to have the venue and catering staff synchronized, too.

I would vote establishing not so much a timeline, as a flow for the evening. I've seen timelines from brides that had things to the second (not even kidding) and I laugh. Then I find a way to break it to them that it won't work. Only one wedding I have ever done has gone on time, and that belonged to the Marine Colonel mentioned in my previous post. Allow for at least 15 minutes of running late, but ideally a half an hour allows for catch up.

One major time sink I noticed this summer were table rounds. After the head table finished eating and the rest of the guests are still eating, I feel this is the best time for table rounds. Here is where bride and groom will visit the tables of their guests to say hello, thank you, talk, etc. This can take some serious time and should be accounted for when putting together your reception. If you can knock those out while people are still eating then you are my favorite couple. There is no lull in the evening where people are done eating waiting for the bride and groom to say hello to everyone in the room. We have to move on to toasts!

Don't allow fifty people to give toasts. Maybe four or five people, and perhaps a prayer or welcome said before dinner? I've had one wedding with about seven toasts from each side and it was painful. It was a toast-off. It took forever.

Having your DJ be a mobile on-site coordinator is great because they have the opportunity to manage any hiccups and keep the ball rolling. I can't think of anyone short of an actual wedding coordinator/planner who would provide these services effectively.

PopRocks
Jul 4, 2003

WTF am I reading?

Cheese Pain posted:

Our sign photo is us peeking over it while holding it. We decided we'd rather not kiss while holding the sign because that's way overdone. It's fun to make your own sign, though, for sure! I loved using colored Sharpies. It's really fun. Also recommended.

What's a sign photo? An alternative to a guestbook? You were peaking over a sign while holding it? What does the sign say? I'm confused.

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream
Is it insane to buy from Tiffanys?

I know that there's a markup for the service, the brand, etc. But I'd just like to get some opinions on whether it's "worth it". I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it and I'm on the fence. My GF is not the type who would be disappointed (or even care really) if she didn't get the "blue box" or whatever, but if she *did* get the blue box it would make it that much more special, if that makes any sense. So in that sense it's not "Tiffanys or nothing" but it would mean something to me to see her excited about it. The question is, how much is that difference worth...

The 2 rings I've been looking at are:
The Tiffany Setting with Diamond Band http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?mcat=148203&groupSKU=GRP10016&origin=engagement&search_params=param+0/0/0/0/0/0 The one I looked at in store was .74ct H color VVS1 clarity and has .33ct diamonds. This one is $9800.
The Tiffany Setting http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?mcat=148203&groupSKU=GRP10001&origin=engagement&search_params=param+0/0/0/0/0/0 This one is .80ct G color and VVS1 clarity for $9850.

I have priced out comparable rings to these in the $5,000-$7,000 range on James Allen. Obviously the question is, what exactly am I getting with that <50% markup? Should I just go with the James Allen and save my money?

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

PopRocks posted:

What's a sign photo? An alternative to a guestbook? You were peaking over a sign while holding it? What does the sign say? I'm confused.

Oh, in an earlier post I was talking about having a photo done during the engagement session where my fiance and I were holding a homemade "Thank You" sign. We printed it on our thank you cards after the wedding. :) I was just describing what it looks like.

For our guestbook, we just bought a pretty journal from Chapters.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

chupacabraTERROR posted:

Is it insane to buy from Tiffanys?

I know that there's a markup for the service, the brand, etc. But I'd just like to get some opinions on whether it's "worth it". I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it and I'm on the fence. My GF is not the type who would be disappointed (or even care really) if she didn't get the "blue box" or whatever, but if she *did* get the blue box it would make it that much more special, if that makes any sense. So in that sense it's not "Tiffanys or nothing" but it would mean something to me to see her excited about it. The question is, how much is that difference worth...

The 2 rings I've been looking at are:
The Tiffany Setting with Diamond Band http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?mcat=148203&groupSKU=GRP10016&origin=engagement&search_params=param+0/0/0/0/0/0 The one I looked at in store was .74ct H color VVS1 clarity and has .33ct diamonds. This one is $9800.
The Tiffany Setting http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?mcat=148203&groupSKU=GRP10001&origin=engagement&search_params=param+0/0/0/0/0/0 This one is .80ct G color and VVS1 clarity for $9850.

I have priced out comparable rings to these in the $5,000-$7,000 range on James Allen. Obviously the question is, what exactly am I getting with that <50% markup? Should I just go with the James Allen and save my money?

I'm pretty sure you can get "equivalent" non Tiffany rings for about half that price or better, especially if you sacrifice on the stone clarity. In reality, anything S to VS in stones that size will likely be just fine. As to whether Tiffany's is "worth it", it's ultimately up to you. $4,000-5,000 is a load of money for some people. Putting that towards savingsa honeymoon or something special for the wedding can go a long way.

Sharks Below
May 23, 2011

ty hc <3
I personally wouldn't unless she is super 100% keen on Tiffany's. So much of what you pay for is the name, and you can get amazing rings elsewhere or make your own on sites like JamesAllen or BlueNile.

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.
Would I be lying if I said I wouldn't nearly poo poo myself at getting a Tiffany's ring? Yes, but I would rather put that money toward a kick rear end honeymoon, house payments/remodel, wedding expenses. The only exception to that is if you are ridiculously loaded to the point that money is absolutely no object in your life.

samizdat
Dec 3, 2008
While looking at rings, I started to notice virtually the same style of Tiffany rings at other places for less.

Sharks Below
May 23, 2011

ty hc <3

SuzieMcAwesome posted:

Would I be lying if I said I wouldn't nearly poo poo myself at getting a Tiffany's ring? Yes, but I would rather put that money toward a kick rear end honeymoon, house payments/remodel, wedding expenses. The only exception to that is if you are ridiculously loaded to the point that money is absolutely no object in your life.

I definitely wouldn't and honestly if I'd got one, I'd think "fuuuck he could have spent that money on x" but of course I'd still be ecstatic.

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream

SuzieMcAwesome posted:

I tried to spare too many details about my finances and focus on the rings, but since it came up I make very good money for my age (23). But unfortunately since I'm still young I don't have all that much saved up since I've only been making good money for ~2 years. I could buy any of these rings with cash up-front with what savings I do have, but extra cost definitely isn't immaterial to my financial situation at the moment.

Now that I'm really analyzing this, she'd probably prefer I save the different and put it towards a house...

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
My view on Tiffany rings is why would you spend an arm and a leg for a ring that is identical to the ring thousands of other girls have? Isn't it better to have a unique ring for a lot less?

Re: wedding day exhaustion: I was so so so tired the day of my wedding. After the ceremony we both napped in the limo between the church and the reception and for the few minutes we were awake we were discussing how we'd do terrible things to just skip the reception and go take a nap instead. I got my second wind once all the toasts and cake cutting was over, I think a lot of the tiredness was the stress of being the center of attention for that long and once people were finally focused on other things I could relax a little. Didn't help that it was cold as balls out and we still did outside pictures for an hour and a half which is draining in and of itself.

We didn't do a first look and both of us kept it together, but then again neither of us are super emotional. The only strong emotion I felt during my ceremony was being pissed the hell off at whoever's cell phone started ringing in the middle of our vows :argh:

For our guest book we had everyone sign a picture frame mat and we used it to frame one of our wedding pictures and it's hanging in our bedroom. We'd never, ever open up an actual guest book to read it after the wedding.

Robot Mil
Apr 13, 2011

Have any brides here gone for a non-traditional/coloured/unusual wedding dress? I've never been drawn to the whole 'white dress' deal but obviously I want to look awesome and special. I'm not sure where to start! Do I just hit up general department stores with fancy dress sections and see what takes my fancy? Do many wedding dress shops have unusual styles and colours? I'm in the UK if that helps at all :)

Sharks Below
May 23, 2011

ty hc <3
My dress is red, but they're hard to find so I'm having one made. It's not that difficult or expensive which really surprised me! But I do see a few on ebay, I believe there's a reasonably priced Vera Wang line of coloured dresses too. I have never wanted to get married in white. It's really not my colour and I don't like it or feel good wearing it so why would I get married in it? v:shobon:v

KasioDiscoRock
Nov 17, 2000

Are you alive?

Robot Mil posted:

Do many wedding dress shops have unusual styles and colours? I'm in the UK if that helps at all :)
My sister just went for a bridesmaid's dress, they come in every color imaginable, and they generally end up being cheaper too. I haven't looked extensively, though I imagine the only downside to that is it may be harder to find them quite as elaborate as a wedding gown

The other alternative is something like a bold coloured sash belt, coloured crinoline under the skirt or something like that.

Robot Mil
Apr 13, 2011

Sharks Below posted:

I have never wanted to get married in white. It's really not my colour and I don't like it or feel good wearing it so why would I get married in it? v:shobon:v

Exactly, I'm a pale rear end blonde, I reckon white will just make me look super pasty!

KasioDiscoRock posted:

The other alternative is something like a bold coloured sash belt, coloured crinoline under the skirt or something like that.

If I can't find a suitable coloured dress this sounds like a good solution. My other big problem with most wedding dresses is that they look like a total pain in the bum to wear all day. So heavy and long, dragging all over the place. Getting a tea length or knee length dress with some nice coloured underskirt/sash action going on might be cool!

I am kind of looking forward to going into wedding dress shops and trying on the biggest, meringuey-est, ugliest wedding dresses I can find though...

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

For those of you concerned about looking bad in white: I am as pasty white as you can get and had similar concerns, so they had me try on ivory gowns instead of white white and the difference was noticeable. No one looks good in pure white.

For colored dresses, some can be dyed so you could look into that if you find a wedding dress you really like but can only get it in white.

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

I definitely agree - white washes me out horribly, but ivory is amazing. There are also other variations such as champagne that might be nice, depending on skin tone.

I think bridesmaid dresses or dying sound like very good ideas as well. There are also lots of colorful non-wedding dresses that are just as beautiful and special.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I do a google search for "groomsmen gifts" and its all of this cheesy stuff that looks like it came off of a Buzzfeed list of top ten things you need to define yourself as a man. Flasks, bottle openers, pocket knives, beer accessories. I have no idea. Any suggestions? I'm already paying for their bow-ties and socks.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

I do a google search for "groomsmen gifts" and its all of this cheesy stuff that looks like it came off of a Buzzfeed list of top ten things you need to define yourself as a man. Flasks, bottle openers, pocket knives, beer accessories. I have no idea. Any suggestions? I'm already paying for their bow-ties and socks.

Alcohol. A small bottle of each of their favorite liquor usually goes over well. If they don't drink you're kinda stuck though.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".
Think about potentially useful things. Something people might enjoy having that is of high quality, but that they might not purchase themselves. Like a hand crafted pen or maybe a shaving brush and quality cream. American Optical aviators are pretty classic, solid, but affordable sunglasses. Maybe get everyone matching pairs? Lits of ideas depending on your budget.

But yeah, avoid flasks, knives, etc.

KasioDiscoRock
Nov 17, 2000

Are you alive?

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

Alcohol. A small bottle of each of their favorite liquor usually goes over well. If they don't drink you're kinda stuck though.

Careful with that one if you're gifting them at your actual venue. Sometimes having any outside alcohol on the premises is grounds for being kicked out, even mid-event if it's in the contract you signed.

Sharks Below
May 23, 2011

ty hc <3

Robot Mil posted:

Have any brides here gone for a non-traditional/coloured/unusual wedding dress? I've never been drawn to the whole 'white dress' deal but obviously I want to look awesome and special. I'm not sure where to start! Do I just hit up general department stores with fancy dress sections and see what takes my fancy? Do many wedding dress shops have unusual styles and colours? I'm in the UK if that helps at all :)

This is the collection I was talking about, I know it says "White Collection" but under most of the pics are "more colours" and you can choose different shades.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.

FogHelmut posted:

Comp their hotel room. Nobody needs more tacky stuff branded with other people's names/dates.

Sharks Below
May 23, 2011

ty hc <3

daggerdragon posted:

Comp their hotel room. Nobody needs more tacky stuff branded with other people's names/dates.

Are ... are you suggesting that our jam jars (jam from the berry farm at which we are getting married) with our wedding deets and "We're berry glad you came!" are tacky?!?!!? SIR/MADAM HOW DARE YOU. :laugh:

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.

Sharks Below posted:

Are ... are you suggesting that our jam jars (jam from the berry farm at which we are getting married) with our wedding deets and "We're berry glad you came!" are tacky?!?!!? SIR/MADAM HOW DARE YOU. :laugh:

Food is always an exception, but the jam might well get thrown away because maybe people don't like/use jam... I'm talking useless shotglasses with the couple's name(s)/date, a monogrammed cheeseboard, $48 water bottles, etc. Nobody needs more crap. Giving them their hotel room for free after they've spent a lot of money getting into town, a tuxedo, throwing you a bachelor party, hiring the stripper, etc etc, is a good way to say "thank you".

That's my opinion. If you want to give yours jam jars, go right ahead. Whatever makes YOU happy (and hopefully it'll make THEM happy too).

Sharks Below
May 23, 2011

ty hc <3

daggerdragon posted:

Food is always an exception, but the jam might well get thrown away because maybe people don't like/use jam... I'm talking useless shotglasses with the couple's name(s)/date, a monogrammed cheeseboard, $48 water bottles, etc. Nobody needs more crap. Giving them their hotel room for free after they've spent a lot of money getting into town, a tuxedo, throwing you a bachelor party, hiring the stripper, etc etc, is a good way to say "thank you".

That's my opinion. If you want to give yours jam jars, go right ahead. Whatever makes YOU happy (and hopefully it'll make THEM happy too).

We have a total of 16 guests including ourselves at our wedding, also including our photog and celebrant who are mates of ours. We're already paying for accommodation, attire for bridal party and basically everything really apart from flights for our guests so I think they'll be fine. The jam can get thrown away, no skin off my nose. It's just a silly little gift that can be easily packed amongst clothes in a suitcase, since everyone is travelling. Plus it's fancy-rear end jam! I wasn't looking for shoulds/shouldn'ts really because it's all decided and booked! Just making a joke because everyone thinks something is tacky and mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

I love the jam jar idea! I don't know your guests, but it's a funny and cute idea so I'm sure they'll be amused. :3:

We did crocheted dishcloths for our guests because we didn't want to give people dust collecting trinkets or tiny little bags of candy. I was worried guests would think our practical favors were a little boring, but everyone had a great time trading them for different colors and hoarding the ones from table settings nobody sat at. It was really fun!

I'm not really sure what's most appropriate for bridal party gifts, but in our case we just bought each person a gift based on their tastes. It went over pretty well.

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!

FogHelmut posted:

I actually dwelled on this for months. I always prefer to receive functional gifts that I would actually use vs something that's just nice and for show like a pocket watch. I only recently came to my decision.
One idea I saw that I had really liked what personalized coolers filled with beer/liquor and grilling/outdoors type stuff. Unfortunately that wouldn't work for me as some of my groomsmen are flying in and flying out with a cooler would be fairly difficult. I decided to adapt this to a more flight friendly idea, which was small cooler backpacks (I live in New Orleans, so walking around with a backpack full of beer downtown is some of the best fun). I will get them monogrammed with each groomsmen's initials, get a customized bottle opener for each, a "lifetime membership" to our tailgate group, and fill it up with maybe a 5th of their favorite liquor in each and a nice beer.

I might throw in a cigar if I'm feeling in the mood.

KasioDiscoRock
Nov 17, 2000

Are you alive?

Sharks Below posted:

Plus it's fancy-rear end jam! I wasn't looking for shoulds/shouldn'ts really because it's all decided and booked! Just making a joke because everyone thinks something is tacky and mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Haha, we're planning on making apple butter and giving those as wedding favours. We made some as Christmas gifts last year and a bunch of our friends are anxiously awaiting more (though the wedding isn't until Sept 2015, so they'll have more this Christmas anyway).

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

We gave out leftover cake as favors. Only had to buy little monogrammed to go boxes off of Etsy and it was nearly zero effort on our part and everyone loved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I went to a cute country wedding that rocked the jam jars for gifts on the reception tables. Only about half were picked up so I grabbed six or eight with me. Do it.