Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Are there any happy tweets?!

Last two pages were disappointing and sad :(

https://twitter.com/RealJeffJarrett/status/500714262189580288

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crackage
Sep 20, 2004

by Ralp

NienNunb posted:

Lance Storm threw a good super kick he's cool with me.

Chris Benoit blew snot out of his nose so he's cool with me.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Don West exists in a constant state of cocaine euphoria

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/RealDDP/status/500749545597198336

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Lance is just ill-informed and a tit about it he doesn't actually hate people with cancer. At this point i think unfollowing him is only depriving yourself of future entertainment when he says more stupid poo poo.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

So there's the big list of things Lance Storm dislikes, has Lance Storm ever been proven to like anything besides Canada and people dying in agony of cancer?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

projecthalaxy posted:

So there's the big list of things Lance Storm dislikes, has Lance Storm ever been proven to like anything besides Canada and people dying in agony of cancer?

Cracker Barrel.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Cracker Barrel.

No way, I'm pretty sure Lance Storm doesn't believe in eating food for flavor, only sustenance...

Oh wait

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

Greg Rucka books, weirdly.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

gently caress Lance Storm. Vince Russo will fight cancer all by himself.

Vince Russo posted:

Those who sign up for VIP all day tomorrow (Sunday) all money will be donated to @newLEGACYinc fight against cancer!
http://t.co/naxWNMNDtX

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

It does my heart good to see Jake looking so healthy and happy. :3:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

He doesn't hate steam.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Liar Lyre posted:

gently caress Lance Storm. Vince Russo will fight cancer all by himself.

Goddamn it Vince, stop being a Cool Guy, it's forcing me into an existential crisis.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

The Ice Bucket thing is really dumb and lovely and a great way to make charity a selfish act.

Lance Storm is still a loving idiot.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
That's the first ice bucket challenge video that i've seen plastered with ads.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

weekly font posted:

The Ice Bucket thing is really dumb and lovely and a great way to make charity a selfish act.
At this point it's 'you donate THEN do the challenge as a way of promoting the charity' so it isn't the 'donate or torture yourself' thing it was before.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

weekly font posted:

Lance Storm is still a loving idiot.

They've been raising a ton of money which is more important than charity being a noble selfless act.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
The ice bucket thing is one of the very rare examples of Raising Awareness actually doing some concrete, measurable good for a cause.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Are there any happy tweets?!

Last two pages were disappointing and sad :(

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

The ice bucket thing is one of the very rare examples of Raising Awareness actually doing some concrete, measurable good for a cause.

Pretty much exactly this. ALS donations have literally gone up by like 1000% thanks to this and if you can't get off your "AWARENESS :rolleyes:" high horse long enough to realize that this is a good thing, then eat me.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sid's gotta tag team with Joe on twitch.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

MassRafTer posted:

Sid's gotta tag team with Joe on twitch.

Needs a Vince Russo on EWR insert

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Buying an X-Box One is not a cause for celebration.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Cabbit posted:

Buying an X-Box One is not a cause for celebration.
And by the time he finds that out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN9fHMY76io

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Watching Psycho Sid play Titanfall is something I never knew I wanted in my life until today.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

MassRafTer posted:

They've been raising a ton of money which is more important than charity being a noble selfless act.

It's really easy to separately evaluate action and reaction. The result is awesome and giving money to a cause is always rad, great job.

On its own the use of social networking to force charity on others in a stupid way is kind of awful and lol if you think a lot of people are actually donating after posting their video of getting wet in the summer to instagram.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Pretty much exactly this. ALS donations have literally gone up by like 1000% thanks to this and if you can't get off your "AWARENESS :rolleyes:" high horse long enough to realize that this is a good thing, then eat me.

When the biggest "Awareness" foundation is a massive scam it's tough to not be cynical. You're right though, after wading through the bullshit it's going to a charity that hopefully someone has done some research into so it's going towards a good cause.

weekly font fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Aug 17, 2014

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

skaboomizzy posted:

Watching Psycho Sid play Titanfall is something I never knew I wanted in my life until today.

I'm very interested in seeing that considering the last time he tried it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

weekly font posted:

It's really easy to separately evaluate action and reaction. The result is awesome and giving money to a cause is always rad, great job.

On its own the use of social networking to force charity on others in a stupid way is kind of awful and lol if you think a lot of people are actually donating after posting their video of getting wet in the summer to instagram.

When the biggest "Awareness" foundation is a massive scam it's tough to not be cynical. You're right though, after wading through the bullshit it's going to a charity that hopefully someone has done some research into so it's going towards a good cause.

I don't care if 95% of people who say they are donating aren't, in the end the charity says they are getting way more money than ever before, so great. People can force charity on others or fake give to charity and I don't care, what's important is the charity is getting money.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.

I'm gonna need some context here because this is fantastic.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Perfidus posted:

I'm gonna need some context here because this is fantastic.

Sid became obsessed with breaking Goldberg's streak and got a match against him at Halloween Havoc. He got a restraining order saying Goldberg couldn't touch him before the PPV so Goldberg was pissed and trying to gently caress with Sid. The week before, Goldberg somehow got hold of Sid's car keys and had Sid's car demolished. In this show, Sid wanted revenge so he arranged to have Goldberg's car crushed. But Sid's valet parked the car in Goldberg's parking spot instead so his car got crushed again.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

Sid became obsessed with breaking Goldberg's streak and got a match against him at Halloween Havoc. He got a restraining order saying Goldberg couldn't touch him before the PPV so Goldberg was pissed and trying to gently caress with Sid. The week before, Goldberg somehow got hold of Sid's car keys and had Sid's car demolished. In this show, Sid wanted revenge so he arranged to have Goldberg's car crushed. But Sid's valet parked the car in Goldberg's parking spot instead so his car got crushed again.

Reading that alone that sounds hilarious, I'm guessing in practice it was awful?

Was this the feud with the Sid/Goldberg double turn?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Reading that alone that sounds hilarious, I'm guessing in practice it was awful?

Was this the feud with the Sid/Goldberg double turn?

goldberg didn't turn heel until the following year

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
AJ Styles is a lucky boy:

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Am I the only one who just gets dead links every time Rovert posts a picture?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

No you're not.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Nope

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

sportsgenius86 posted:

Nope. Here's what he was trying to post:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

somebody hosed up file attachments on the forums i think. stick to imgur

e: i hope you didn't take my post as saying you hosed it up rovert :shobon:

years later and radiums buggy coding still getting the job done!!! :w00t:

Joey McChrist fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Aug 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Joey McChrist posted:

somebody hosed up file attachments on the forums i think. stick to imgur

Will do.