Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 2

mr.capps (7): Magnus Gallant, Tremendous Taste, Jon Joe, Jon Joe, Big Nothing, Ixtlilton, Pinterest Mom, chaoslord, Hal Incandenza
Hal Incandenza (2): Kumbamontu, Dugong
Big Nothing (2): Ernie., Pinterest Mom, Hal Incandenza, Pinterest Mom, Hal Incandenza, GulagDolls
Ernie. (1): uranus, Big Nothing, Big Nothing, uranus, uranus, Tremendous Taste, Tremendous Taste, Big Nothing, Big Nothing
Magnus Gallant (1): Rarity
Pinterest Mom (1): Mills
Dugong (0): Big Nothing, Big Nothing

Not Voting (2): Jon Joe, mr.capps

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 01st, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 41 minutes.

IT IS A BAD IDEA TO GIVE YOUR FLAVOR IN CERTAIN INSTANCES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Read my post history, ask yourself short term or long term goals.

If I was scum this strategy would screw me over in the long term.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Look at how this lynch develop on me, its clear there are cocky scum here jumping at a golden opportunity. There lynch is less aha! than gotcha!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I've been asking us to vote Hal since yesterday so....... REMEMBER HOW EVERYONE ELSE SAID PANOCTAGON WAS SCUMMY ON D1 THEN DROPPED IT TODYA?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!

##vote hal

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Look at my post history, I claim King Dedede right off the bat. Gulag makes that kirby joke. I get paranoid because kirby is mentioned in my PM.

I of course visted gulag during the night because I was afraid he was kirby and wanted to make sure he wouldn't kill me.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mills posted:

I've been asking us to vote Hal since yesterday so....... REMEMBER HOW EVERYONE ELSE SAID PANOCTAGON WAS SCUMMY ON D1 THEN DROPPED IT TODYA?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!

##vote hal

Way to pick on the guy who replaced the new guy who clearly had no idea what he was doing and posted like twice all day.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

fwiw why would capps put this much effort in as scum in a dumb stupid chaos game from cpig

you should probably vote hal with me capps

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Look at TT, he doesn't think I am actually scum, just third party. Hell he thought so day one. That is why he hold off on revealing his power, he just wanted to prove he could get me lynched.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

Way to pick on the guy who replaced the new guy who clearly had no idea what he was doing and posted like twice all day.

I'm sorry that I have an opinion on panoctagon's case before he left the game, but none of what you posted changes that.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Panoctagon posted:

Reading through the thread now,

Yeah, still trying to generate some reads. Based on what I've looked at thus far, I'd probably vote BN, Capps or Ernie. BN and Capps feel like they're trying to shove a case based on very little pretty hard onto someone else Capps>BN>Rarity. Ernie did straight kill a guy with little motive it seemed early on. While I don't have the capability to say "town ernie wouldn't take that shot" like Ixt did, I still feel like it was pretty scummy.

I'm not getting this uranus (derp, I guess?) is confirmed town thing, Mills' case on that seems off to me, and it's far and away a stretch from 'mod confirmed' anything I feel.

##vote ernie

I'm not going to be around at deadline so I'll throw the vote in now.

here you go

scoop scoop scoop

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
explain to me, how all my actions, all my posts, would make sense for me to be scum
you can't, maybe third party but you can't explain it if i were scum

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

capps you are insufferable, do something useful

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mills posted:

I'm sorry that I have an opinion on panoctagon's case before he left the game, but none of what you posted changes that.

Don't lie, you aren't sorry

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
look at this loving vote on me, i mean jesus christ

its a scum backed lynch, the atmosphere is very clear here

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mills posted:

i find that acting really desperate convinces people sometimes for some reason

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

Don't lie, you aren't sorry

I'm sorry that my good friend Hal needs to be lynched in order for my town win condition to be met.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

What am I?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the first voter magnus on me voted me because i asked him to
when tt appear and voted me magnus suddenly pubically and loudly supported the vote on me, while the ernie vote was still an option

this was of course before tt outed his info

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

also insufferable
though really mills is the most insufferable of us all

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

the first voter magnus on me voted me because i asked him to
when tt appear and voted me magnus suddenly pubically and loudly supported the vote on me, while the ernie vote was still an option

this was of course before tt outed his info

Yeah why did you ask me to vote you?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

in other words, i am the best of us

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

To be fair to capps, Gulag did say

GulagDolls posted:

capps will die by my hand

But I just don't get why he claimed that he was the votestealer when he could have just let Gulag's comment go

GulagDolls posted:

i was told i'm not in control of my vote today

and I don't think everyone would have gone "Oh well clearly capps stole the vote!"

I dunno. I see capps point about none of this making sense at all for scum, but it's just... strange.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Is it because you have a guilty conscience?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
this lynch on me is just something that is let being happened, nobody is here talking back to me, besides tt initial moves there haven't been too many posts about it, this lynch is a simple slide

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

he can probably only vote control people who voted him in the first place duh

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

chaoslord posted:

To be fair to capps, Gulag did say

But I just don't get why he claimed that he was the votestealer when he could have just let Gulag's comment go

and I don't think everyone would have gone "Oh well clearly capps stole the vote!"

I dunno. I see capps point about none of this making sense at all for scum, but it's just... strange.

tt's power made it clear i had a vote, sooner or later it was going to led back to me duh

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I know for a fact that one other person can alter the way someone votes

Someone made it so I couldn't vote for them today.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Could you whisper in my ear
The things you wanna feel
I'd give you anythin'
To feel it comin'

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Do you wake up on your own
And wonder where you are?
You live with all your faults

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if the player i steal a vote from tries to vote any way they become hated
there is a lot of vote fuckery in this game

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I wanna wake up where you are
I won't say anything at all
So why don't you slide

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yeah, I'm gonna let it slide

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
chaos stop voting for me
its strange
because its strange

its a role madness game for godsake

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

How would Gulag know it was you who stole his vote?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

osmosis

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
Just kill ernie. If hes not scum ill selfvote the rest of the game

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ixtlilton posted:

How would Gulag know it was you who stole his vote?

he wouldn't, sooner or later though i wouldn't be able to keep up the act of distancing the vote stealer vote from me and still using it in a way i wanted to

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

capps am i your favourite survivor player this is important

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
my original plan was to claim stump and do nothing until night 2. i wanted to use my power as an ace in a hole

when the kirby posts happen i decided to use my power just in case it was real and i died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

uranus posted:

Just kill ernie. If hes not scum ill selfvote the rest of the game

I'd vote ernie if there were enough people to get it done

• Locked thread