Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Gyra_Solune posted:

...Come to think of it I might pass on the 3DS version too despite that I do have a 3DS but not a WiiU. I dunno, I just don't wanna buy the same game twice, and it feels like the big thing that 3DS has for it is Smash Run, which...eh? It doesn't strike me as all that interesting. I'm definitely more interested in what the WiiU version has, which is hopefully pretty substantial. I'm certainly hoping that if they're truly gutting an Adventure Mode, that there's more than enough to replace it in terms of content.

Since you've been posting here a lot and seem really into Smash, I absolutely guarantee you'll have more fun with Smash 3DS while you're on break/waiting for something/pooping/going to sleep/wherever you play portable games than almost anything else you can buy on the platform. I know I probably shouldn't ever admit this, but I actually played more PS All Stars on Vita than on PS3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

People play their 3DS while pooping?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Leadthumb posted:

People don't do this?

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Leadthumb posted:

Why do you think so many goons love the WiiU so much? :v:

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
My diet of Arby's and MTN Dew means that I'm on the toilet approximately 75% of my day. Without a portable gaming solution I would never get to play anything!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Falcon punched that guy right as my turd hit the water. It's the little things in life.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

maketakunai posted:

His final smash is to make everyone cooperatively solve a stupid sliding block puzzle within 30 seconds or everybody else dies.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I hate those things so much. Most boring puzzles.

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug
Yeah i think i'd rather die

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Leadthumb posted:

Is this a real question

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Leadthumb posted:

Well now that newspapers are falling by the wayside, what do you expect people to do? Read a book?

Also it comes to my attention that Pit's arguably more prominent on the boxart of all three SSBs he's in than even Kirby, is definitively rolling with the core hero group of Mario, Kirby, Link, and Yoshi in the SSE and comes fairly earlier than the latter two, and is overall pretty heavily pushed as though he's of equal prestige as the core SSB cast, what with being on Mega Man's artwork thingy in place of Yoshi. Surprising for what was formerly a pretty long-dead and fairly forgotten series that's only recently had the one big game for him.

Gyra_Solune fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Sep 4, 2014

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I don't play my 3DS while pooping. I poop while playing my 3DS.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Gyra_Solune posted:

Well now that newspapers are falling by the wayside, what do you expect people to do? Read a book?

Well yeah they are not newspapers. True pros take a 3ds or wiiu to the bathtub.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i don't see how people spend enough time pooping to read. like pooping is really easy, and takes no time at all.

maketakunai
Jan 11, 2006

What do you mean,
"it's only a game"?!

mr.capps posted:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I hate those things so much. Most boring puzzles.
Hey, dramatic tension's been building up and it's finally time for the final boss! ..just solve this sliding block puzzle first. See you in half an hour! :)

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

mr.capps posted:

i don't see how people spend enough time pooping to read. like pooping is really easy, and takes no time at all.

Magazines.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

mr.capps posted:

Ohohoho you sweet summer child

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

mr.capps posted:

you need to eat more fiber

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Fecal particles all over your 3DS

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

forbidden lesbian posted:

My favorite snack food is triscuits

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

but enough about the xenoblade port

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

No time to worry about that, I have enough on my mind trying to beat this game while also pushing out a log! I am a gamer!

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

If you are having trouble pooping it means you're the one not eating enough fiber. If you have a diet with plenty of fiber pooping is easy.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

TaurusOxford posted:

Why do you think so many goons love the WiiU so much? :v:

As someone stated before, we live in a world where someone will, and probably has played both versions of the game simultaneously while on the toilet.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

SilverSupernova posted:

As someone stated before, we live in a world where someone will, and probably has played both versions of the game simultaneously while on the toilet.

Sakurai has done extensive fecal testing. Does the game remain competitive while solid stooling? Liquid? Must think of the fans.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I searched to see if people actually sell a gaming toilet chair. Thankfully it doesn't seem like anyone does, except for one made for babies. We have a bright future ahead of us.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Sounds like he is eating plenty of fiber. You are supposed to poop quickly and get out of there, lingering too long can lead to hemorrhoids (eat your veggies and whole grains, kids).

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Super Smash Bros. for >new< 3DS coming 2015

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
Talking about literal poo poo in the smash brothers thread

Sounds about right

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell
Soon there will be combo videos of like 5 melee pros passing the 3DS between them mid-combo and wrecking some poor noob without dropping the in-game combo. Possibly while pooping.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all

Kurtofan posted:

Nobody is wiping their asses with their 3ds.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Thanks thread for confirming that I poop correctly.
Though its always neon green, what does that mean?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I'm just saying there's a nonzero chance your console will be sprayed with lovely water because you didn't pay attention

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Zain posted:

Nobody is wiping their asses with their 3ds.

Please don't wipe-shame.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I don't understand how people do things while pooping because that involves stuff being in the same room as the poop but perhaps this is an OCD thing.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Bicyclops posted:

I don't understand how people do things while pooping because that involves stuff being in the same room as the poop but perhaps this is an OCD thing.

For the sake of your sanity, I wouldn't research the spread of fecal particles in the air.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
:itwaspoo:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

You're in the same room as the poop

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Endorph posted:

You're in the same room as the poop

What if he shits in a series of complicated tubes and Rube Goldberg-style poo poo devices???

edit: A lot of people worry about the stage selection but I honestly think that if there's any sort of prime DLC material, it'll be stages. It's the easiest subject which won't alienate anybody at all.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Volt Catfish posted:

What if he shits in a series of complicated tubes and Rube Goldberg-style poo poo devices???
He already does, going by his posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
tubgirl for smash

• Locked thread