Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Flytrap posted:

Yeah, which is why should definitely get the next one. The non-numbered games have way less story than the numbered ones, and the ones they do have are just shirt little things or Bee's dancing extravaganza.

"I read them for the articles!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchetypeBlue
Jul 9, 2012

ASSHOLE.

anilEhilated posted:

"I read them for the articles!"

For real, this LP hasn't even gotten into the pain of how long the cutscenes in this thing can be sometimes. At one point while playing through story mode, I walked away, made dinner, ate dinner, had a beer, came back and there were still cutscenes playing.

Story mode is the worst. Thank god there's non-storymode gameplay.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Cheez posted:

everything Japanese people give half a drat about is an arcade game.
He's not joking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8cTdFqwdwc

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

ArchetypeBlue posted:

For real, this LP hasn't even gotten into the pain of how long the cutscenes in this thing can be sometimes. At one point while playing through story mode, I walked away, made dinner, ate dinner, had a beer, came back and there were still cutscenes playing.

SOON.

(Also I refuse to believe that my LP has made someone buy this.)

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

This looks like actual fun. I want to play table flipping physics simulator.

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"

CJacobs posted:

This looks like actual fun. I want to play table flipping physics simulator.

From what I've seen, that's half the point of Tabletop Simulator
http://store.steampowered.com/app/286160/

The other half is people abusing :filez: related loopholes (or things no one's bothered to take steps to stop yet, anyway) in order to play expensive and/or outright unavailable tabletop games.

Often the two are combined; You start off with a semi-legal game of Dominion, then someone loses, and the table gets flipped.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Well I know what I'm gonna be begging my other internet friends to buy and play with me for the next few days. Thanks!

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Pins posted:

SOON.

(Also I refuse to believe that my LP has made someone buy this.)

Me!

ArchetypeBlue
Jul 9, 2012

ASSHOLE.
Whatup, bad purchase decision/poor impulse control buddy! :hfive:

aerion111 posted:

From what I've seen, that's half the point of Tabletop Simulator
http://store.steampowered.com/app/286160/

The other half is people abusing :filez: related loopholes (or things no one's bothered to take steps to stop yet, anyway) in order to play expensive and/or outright unavailable tabletop games.

Often the two are combined; You start off with a semi-legal game of Dominion, then someone loses, and the table gets flipped.
This actually looks pretty drat entertaining.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Had this game been based on the anime of royalty, the Avatar series, I would have been one of the few that have bought it.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

The game itself is fun though.

When you can play it.

What the gently caress is going on most of the time I have no diea.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Pins, you piece of poo poo, finish your LP.

edit: holy poo poo im a loving prophet

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 6, 2014

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
no

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
"Ninja magic lies
Bloodshot eyeballs of sausage
gently caress all anime"

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

gently caress that other Naruto thread it doesn't have hentai discussion.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

"What the gently caress was Kakashi talking about with the third Hokage"

Kakashi was the teacher of Sausage, Naruto and Pink-haired girl, and eventually Sausage betrayed them. The third Hokage (old dude you played as at the start) was the teacher of the three legendary Awesome Ninja - Jiraiya (dead) Tsunade (hasn't appeared yet but was the fifth Hokage before Danzo took over for like one week before getting murdered by Sausage) and Orochimaru. Orochimaru betrayed the village and the third Hokage had a chance to kill him as he was escaping, but couldn't go through with it. Years later, Orochimaru led an invasion against the village during the International Ninja Exams, and killed the third Hokage. Sausage was trying to kill his old teacher Kakashi, so parallels. Also all three of Kakashi's students went to train under their Awesome Ninja counterparts during the three year time-skip (Naruto/Jiraiya, Sausage/Orochimaru, Pinkhair/Tsunade).

Also yeah this anime is horrible when it comes to depicting women. They are all either healers or illusionists and only like two of them aren't defined by their relationship with a man.

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Sep 6, 2014

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Good to see the hentai train rolling again. As per your request, an explanatory haiku:

Magic Bullshit Eyes
Are much like masturbation
Too much, you go blind.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

*Hentai

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

anilEhilated posted:

"Ninja magic lies
Bloodshot eyeballs of sausage
gently caress all anime"

This one is good.

Archenteron posted:

Good to see the hentai train rolling again. As per your request, an explanatory haiku:

Magic Bullshit Eyes
Are much like masturbation
Too much, you go blind.

This one is better :allears:

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Okay that's it, no more madden gifs in this thread after this one. It's too perfect. And even I would ruin it with any more.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Fun hentai facts: black haired one is always top, and blondie is always bottom. So now you know how Sausage/Naruto relationship works.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Hey, people who remember this hentai more than me, did this game skip a scene after the Sasuke fight where red-haired girl sees how pink-haired girl hesitated from killing Sasuke and basically says "You're an idiot. That guy tried to kill me even though I was helping him, and then he tried to kill you. gently caress him, he's an rear end in a top hat". Because I think that is one of the few sensible things a female character does in the show. Or am I misremembering?

Even though the next time she sees Sasuke she falls in love with him immediately. But it's the thought that counts.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

:eyepop:

GJ rising from the dead man. But I'll be watching you. And the hentais. :kamina:

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Naruto is way too obsessed with Sausage considering they only dated for like, 3 months before Naruto went on a road trip with uncle Jiraiya and Sausage decided it would be a good idea to go live with uncle Michael Jackson.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Nihilarian posted:

Naruto is way too obsessed with Sausage considering they only dated for like, 3 months before Naruto went on a road trip with uncle Jiraiya and Sausage decided it would be a good idea to go live with uncle Michael Jackson.
They shared their first kiss though. That means a lot!

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Hentai sausage-san
we go to the White Castle
sliders in my face

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

I'm pretty sure the author admitted that he doesn't understand women at all, and so he tries to avoid writing them because he's really uncomfortable with it and would probably gently caress it up even harder than he actually does. Any anti-feminist leanings you see are from the author being a cis asian male with a terrible sex life.

Water Walking is a simple technique taught to baby ninja. Using magic, they solidify the water under their feet to stand on it. I like to imagine that it looks like invisible magic stilts. Water Walking is taught after Tree Walking, which is how they stand on walls and ceilings.

Naruto hasn't perfected his Blue Balls attack, and needs a shadow clone or two to form to help him shape it. The Blue Ball is basically three windstorms trapped together, and obviously the stupidest possible way to show that is with a weird polishing movement.

Naruto's love of orange jumpsuits is never explained. Possible explanations include, but are not limited to: Bitter shopkeepers refused to sell him anything but; that it makes him harder to ignore (remember, to Naruto growing up all attention is positive attention); that it makes him look nothing like a ninja and thus it lets him blend in with civilians (and almost every mission interacts with civilians); or dude just loves orange jumpsuits.

Magic Eyes are big deals because the author thinks they look cool. I'm dead serious. Originally they had cool visual powers that would obviously be a huge benefit for a ninja, but then the author decided that that wasn't enough, and now they can cast unbeatable spells with their eyes. It's really stupid and you should make fun of it.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Wizard grabs blue balls
Another wizard arrives
Both are smoking wood

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ninja eyes are playground superpowers.

My eyes let me shoot black fire and summon this giant ghost samurai and it lets me perfectly copy anything you do.
Well MY EYES make me functionally immortal since something something

Well my eyes let me...uh...see Chakra?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Ninja eyes are playground superpowers.

My eyes let me shoot black fire and summon this giant ghost samurai and it lets me perfectly copy anything you do.
Well MY EYES make me functionally immortal since something something

Well my eyes let me...uh...see Chakra?

My eyes let me post an uncensored wolfjob in my own thread.

[REMOVED]

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Sep 8, 2014

Non-EuclideanCat
Nov 9, 2009
The reason why a second Naruto keeps showing up to polish his balls is because Naruto is pretty stupid and can't keep track of multiple things. Seriously.

Narudad invented the big blue spinny orb attack (Rasengan, literally Spiralling Sphere) back when he was alive. He did it because his entire gimmick is that he's Way Fast and regular ninja magic requires hand seals to use and those take time so he made a spell that doesn't need any. Rasengan is a baseball-sized ball of pure magic spinning at super-high speed so it grinds whatever it touches down and then explodes violently enough to knock whoever got hit a few yards back. You're supposed to make it by concentrating magic into you hand, get it spinning in a bunch of directions way fast, then lock it down into a neat little sphere that becomes self-sustaining; all-in-all a third of a second's concentration for anyone halfway competent and it only takes one hand.

But like I said, Naruto is stupid and can't focus well enough to do that. When he was first learning it he couldn't manage to do the "different directions" or the "lock it into a sphere" parts like a normal person so he had to slap his ball around with his other hand a bit to get it to form right. This made it take considerably longer to form than it should and also he had to take his eyes off his target for a while so eventually he figured out that having a shadow clone do the polishing for him works way better. This has a later side effect of making the ball way bigger than it was intended to be.

Eventually he added a second clone into the polishing job when Awesome Ninja Jiraiya told him that putting Wind Magic into the ball would make it better. This created the Rasenshuriken: a man-sized green energy shuriken that's actually made up of millions of microscopic blades. Hitting someone with this damages both their nervous system and their internal magic network so it fucks them up right good and the damage can't be healed but it also fucks up Naruto's hand so bad he risks losing the use of it permanently, so he's only used it twice at the point in the story where the game is and only once on-screen. This'll get solved later.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Canada's really loving cold
Unless you live in the Okanagan
Osoyoos is literally desert!?

My haikus suck. :(

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Ninjas wear coats when
Weather outside is frightful
And when it's sunny.

Naruto is gay
That line was not a joke
Dude wants Sasuke's dick

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Sep 6, 2014

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

TwoPair posted:

Ninjas wear coats when
Weather outside is frightful
And when it's sunny.

Also good god, Naruto could not be gayer for Sausage if he were actively having sex with the guy.

I wouldn't be surprised in the absolute slightest if the author admitted in some interview that he's been keeping it going for as long as he has to milk as much cash as he can out of the weeaboo yaoi fan-girl demographic.

poo poo, how long is the series by now anyhow? I know I stopped before Killer Bee was introduced, so that would've been... What, Volume 50 or so?

:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

The series is currently at chapter 691 and episode 345. Killer Bee was first introduced at chapter 408 and episode 142. The manga looks like it's going to end in a month or two, but it'll probably come back with a new title, Naruto GT or some poo poo.

• Locked thread