Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.
If it helps any, I have a PlanTM.

You'll just need to keep morale up until I'm ready to execute. Pun not intended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Max Peck posted:

If it helps any, I have a PlanTM.

You'll just need to keep morale up until I'm ready to execute. Pun not intended.

I'm afraid I've been placed in a position where your death is a necessity. It's nothing personal.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Yes, I know, you've been plenty blatant about what you need as it is.

You might consider figuring out what I would want in exchange for leaving myself in a vulnerable position. Otherwise I'm afraid I'll have to do my best to avoid you while going after my own goals.

For what it is worth, I would be slightly less irked at the moment if you went after Brian.

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

But you were dead a thousand times. Hopeless encounters successfully won.
I'm not sure exactly what you two are doing, but I'm going go go ahead and:

Harman: (4) Search Grocery Store

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

We're bickering while the fate of civilization is at stake, of course :v:

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Harman searches at the Grocery Store. Card sent! Keep?

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Max Peck posted:

We're bickering while the fate of civilization is at stake, of course :v:

I am an ANGRY FARMER who is growing increasingly bitter.

Also I'm not going to actively take action against you guys, but I'm going to have to both a)root for Tarbrush and b)focus purely on my agenda for good or ill because I'm at a disadvantage I'm not sure I can come back from.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Gravy Train Robber posted:

I am an ANGRY FARMER who is growing increasingly bitter.

Also I'm not going to actively take action against you guys, but I'm going to have to both a)root for Tarbrush and b)focus purely on my agenda for good or ill because I'm at a disadvantage I'm not sure I can come back from.
Aha, the Archipelago technique, then, huh? "Help me accomplish my objective or I'll fail all of us"?

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

Eh, keep. By the way, how much noise is at the grocery store?

Clean (2) Sophia at the Colony
Move Sophia to the Grocery Store

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Except it's difficult and mostly counterproductive for us to help GTR :geno:

I really do have a plan to help but I need to be in a better position personally first.

I believe there should be one noise token at the Grocery Store?

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Poison Mushroom posted:

Aha, the Archipelago technique, then, huh? "Help me accomplish my objective or I'll fail all of us"?

Not really, since theres no way for you guys to help. I have to use my turn resources on purely selfish goals after this turn because not doing so will cause me to lose. It was more a heads up than a threat.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Hypothetically, someone who's figured out what you need could find and not play the kind of card you need, and you could request it.

Hypothetically, someone could try going on a zombie-killing rampage at the colony without a weapon. Although you might want to move John out of the colony two rounds from now before that happens, just in case.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Yes sorry, there should be one noise at the grocery store. I missed that in the last update.

Sophie cleans up a the colony. 3 waste removed.

Sophie moves to the grocery store. Sophie is unaffected by exposure.

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

Nice, that could have gone badly.

Sophia: Search (2) Grocery Store

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Sophie searches at the grocery store. Card sent! Keep?

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

Make noise please.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Sophie makes noise at the grocery store. New card sent! Keep?

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

Keep/use new card please!

I'd like to see who it is first, in case of special powers, but I'll cover us at the colony with my last die.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Locus keeps and plays a card:

2 Outsiders: (Outsiders, Grocery Store) Event: Add the top card of the survivor deck to your following and place their matching standee at the colony. Add 1 helpless survivor token to the colony.

Forest Plum joins Locus' following! 1 helpless survivor added to the colony

Forest Plum: Mall Santa, 14 2 5; Anywhere: At the beginning of your turn you may remove Forest from the game to raise morale by 1.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ooooh.

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

Sophie: Use special ability on Police Station
Forest Plum: (6) Barricade Entrance 5 (If I'm correct and the 7th zombie will merely fill up position 1 after the barricade is destroyed, rather than overflowing, otherwise I need to reconsider)

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

And I think that will wrap up my turn. Sorry about the extra survivor, but we need the dice and manpower.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Sophie uses her ability on the Police Station. Card sent

Forest barricades entrance 5 (You are correct about how the zombies spawn)

Morale: 3
Rounds: 4
Food: 7
Crisis cards: 4
Waste: 6

Players

tarbrush

David Garcia: Accountant, 50 4 3; Anywhere: When performing a search with David you may look at 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Equipped: Tikka T3 Tactical Rifle: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round you may kill 1 zombie at any location. Do not roll for exposure. This is not an attack. It does not cost you an action die.
Talia Jones: Fortune Teller, 28 3 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top 2 cards of the crisis deck and place them back in any order. Then you may say exactly 2 words to all players about the crisis cards, nothing more. Wounded x1
Equipped: Colt 1911 Pistol: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round, when this survivor performs an attack do not roll for exposure.
Cards: 4
Dice: 2 1 6

Gravy Train Robber

Andrew Evans: Farmer, 12 3 3; Grocery Store: Once per round when performing a search at the grocery store you may look at and keep 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Equipped: Hammer: (Tool, Grocery Store) Equip: Once per round, when performing a barricade action, you may build 2 barricades instead of 1 at this survivor's location.
John Price: Student, 18 3 3; Non-colony: When John is not at the colony, he is considered to have the ability of every other survivor he shares a location with. Wounded x1
Dice: 4 1 6 5

Max Peck

Brian Lee: Mayor, 68 3 4; Anywhere: Once per round you may increase an unused action die you control by 1. Wounded x1
Equipped: 1, 2, 3 Barricades: (Book, School) Equip: Once per round, during your turn, you may build a barricade without spending an action die if this survivor is at the colony.
Arthur Thurston: Principal, 62 4 2; School: Once per round when performing a search at the school you may look at and keep 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Olivia Brown: Doctor, 56 4 3; Anywhere: Once per round you may remove any type of wound token from a survivor that shares a location with Olivia. Olivia may use this ability on herself. Wounded x2
Ashley Ross: Construction Worker, 52 2 5; Anywhere: Once per round you may perform a barricade action without using an action die.
Cards: 0
Dice: 1 6 2 1

Poison Mushroom

Daniel Smith: Sheriff, 66 2 5; Anywhere: (4+) Once per round you may kill 2 zombies at Daniel's current location. Only roll for exposure once. Wounded x2
Brandon Kane: Janitor, 26 2 4; Colony: Once per round you may remove 5 cards instead of 3 from the waste pile when taking the clean waste action. Wounded x1
Cards: 1
Dice: 1 3 4

Locus

Harman Brooks: Park Ranger, 32 3 3; Anywhere: If Harman would receive a frostbite wound, he received a wound instead. Woundedx2
Sophie Robinson: Pilot, 58 4 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top card of a single location's item deck. After you have looked at the card, place it back on top of that item deck. Wounded x1
Forest Plum: Mall Santa, 14 2 5; Anywhere: At the beginning of your turn you may remove Forest from the game to raise morale by 1.
Cards: 5
Dice: 2 2 4 6

Action queue: tarbrush's turn

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
David - Snipe the zombie at the gas station.
Talia - Check out the upcoming crises
Talia (1) Search the gas station

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't think it really needs to be said but we should probably ignore whatever tar says about the crises.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I have yet to compose a suitably cutting 2 word quip, but I assure you I'm working on it.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You should tell us the truth so us not believing you backfires :v:

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

David snipes a gas station zombie

Talia checks out the upcoming crises. Cards sent!

Talia searches at the gas station. Cards sent!

Decide order for crisis cards, choose to keep search card or make noise?

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Talia makes some noise! Card sent, keep?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Keep

David (6) to search the police station, making as much noise as possible.
Use a medicine apiece on David and Talia to cure their wounds
Discard Fuel (gas station) to move David to the gas station
David (2) builds a barricade.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

David searches the police station while screaming unintelligibly. 6 cards sent. Choose one to keep

David and Talia are healed for 1 wound each

David moves to the gas station

David builds a barricade

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Kerro posted:

David searches the police station while screaming unintelligibly. 6 cards sent. Choose one to keep

David and Talia are healed for 1 wound each

David moves to the gas station

David builds a barricade

Pick Outsider, send em to the Hospital.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Maria Lopez joins tarbrush's following and is placed at the hospital!

Maria Lopez: Teacher, 48 4 2; School: (1+) Once per round you may kill a zombie at the school. Do not roll for exposure.

Any further actions?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Nope, that'll do me.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

In that case.. it's your turn again! Well, after the end phase.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

End of round!

The colony eats! 7 food removed.
Waste is checked - not too bad for now (6)
Crisis is resolved. The following cards are revealed:

Medicine: (Medicine, Grocery Store) Waste Pile: Remove any type of wound token from a survivor you control or remove any type of wound token from a survivor that shares a location with a survivor you control.
Medicine: (Medicine, Grocery Store) Waste Pile: Remove any type of wound token from a survivor you control or remove any type of wound token from a survivor that shares a location with a survivor you control.
Medicine: (Medicine, School) Waste Pile: Remove any type of wound token from a survivor you control or remove any type of wound token from a survivor that shares a location with a survivor you control.
Medicine: (Medicine, Hospital) Waste Pile: Remove any type of wound token from a survivor you control or remove any type of wound token from a survivor that shares a location with a survivor you control.

Crisis averted!

Zombies destroy barricades at entrances 1-5. Zombies are placed at entrances 6 and 1.
Zombies are added to locations:
Police Station: 1 from noise. Overflow has no effect.
Grocery Noise has no effect
Library: 0
Hospital: 1
Gas Station: 2

Round decreases. First player passes to tarbrush

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Morale: 3
Rounds: 3
Food: 0
Crisis cards: 0
Waste: 6

Players

tarbrush

David Garcia: Accountant, 50 4 3; Anywhere: When performing a search with David you may look at 1 additional card.
Equipped: Tikka T3 Tactical Rifle: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round you may kill 1 zombie at any location. Do not roll for exposure. This is not an attack. It does not cost you an action die.
Talia Jones: Fortune Teller, 28 3 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top 2 cards of the crisis deck and place them back in any order. Then you may say exactly 2 words to all players about the crisis cards, nothing more.
Equipped: Colt 1911 Pistol: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round, when this survivor performs an attack do not roll for exposure.
Maria Lopez: Teacher, 48 4 2; School: (1+) Once per round you may kill a zombie at the school. Do not roll for exposure.
Cards: 2
Dice: 4 4 3 2

Gravy Train Robber

Andrew Evans: Farmer, 12 3 3; Grocery Store: Once per round when performing a search at the grocery store you may look at and keep 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Equipped: Hammer: (Tool, Grocery Store) Equip: Once per round, when performing a barricade action, you may build 2 barricades instead of 1 at this survivor's location.
John Price: Student, 18 3 3; Non-colony: When John is not at the colony, he is considered to have the ability of every other survivor he shares a location with. Wounded x1
Dice: 6 1 4

Max Peck

Brian Lee: Mayor, 68 3 4; Anywhere: Once per round you may increase an unused action die you control by 1. Wounded x1
Equipped: 1, 2, 3 Barricades: (Book, School) Equip: Once per round, during your turn, you may build a barricade without spending an action die if this survivor is at the colony.
Arthur Thurston: Principal, 62 4 2; School: Once per round when performing a search at the school you may look at and keep 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Olivia Brown: Doctor, 56 4 3; Anywhere: Once per round you may remove any type of wound token from a survivor that shares a location with Olivia. Olivia may use this ability on herself. Wounded x2
Ashley Ross: Construction Worker, 52 2 5; Anywhere: Once per round you may perform a barricade action without using an action die.
Cards: 0
Dice: 4 3 3 2

Poison Mushroom

Daniel Smith: Sheriff, 66 2 5; Anywhere: (4+) Once per round you may kill 2 zombies at Daniel's current location. Only roll for exposure once. Wounded x2
Brandon Kane: Janitor, 26 2 4; Colony: Once per round you may remove 5 cards instead of 3 from the waste pile when taking the clean waste action. Wounded x1
Cards: 1
Dice: 3 6 1

Locus

Harman Brooks: Park Ranger, 32 3 3; Anywhere: If Harman would receive a frostbite wound, he received a wound instead. Woundedx2
Sophie Robinson: Pilot, 58 4 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top card of a single location's item deck. After you have looked at the card, place it back on top of that item deck. Wounded x1
Cards: 5
Dice: 1 5 4 4

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

New crisis coming after I meet with a couple of clients. It's food required though.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

New Crisis: Food Spoilage

Pass: 4 food cards (6 for +1 morale)

Fail: Until the end of the next round non-exiled players cannot use food tokens to increase their action dice result. Lose 1 morale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Start by checking out those crises

• Locked thread