Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I'm going to try an experiment - although I bet this has been done before.

I am golden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Lampsacus posted:

I'm going to try an experiment - although I bet this has been done before.

I am golden.

I haven't seen this?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Just wanted to let you guys know if you aren't voting for me or TT it's illegal and I'm going to call the cops

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

Just wanted to let you guys know if you aren't voting for me or TT it's illegal and I'm going to call the cops

nah this is a new thunderdome where we team up and turn the tables on the audience

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

I haven't seen this?
You probably have. But time tells.

Now let's lynch a dude! 2 hours folks

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i thought the deadline was tomorrow

i'll vote someonme i guess

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
oh good my candidate is still leading anyway. good show.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

thunderdome happened after i placed my vote for the day. re-voting would be tryhard.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
is this game plurality lynch? i think it should be in true no effort style. mod??

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Kumbamontu posted:

is this game plurality lynch? i think it should be in true no effort style. mod??

which one is plurality?

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

s

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
the one where whoever has the msot votes at end of day is lynched instead of requiring a majority vote

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tremendous Taste posted:

nah this is a new thunderdome where we team up and turn the tables on the audience

That's not thunderdome, one of us has to die imo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That's not thunderdome, one of us has to die imo

work with me muse

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
okay I guess I'll go back to a ##vote pmom. I still think hal is smummy tho

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tremendous Taste posted:

work with me muse

Fine who are we voting and are they scum?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
by the way everyone sorry about not being present the past 24 hrs or so. I was away from my comp last night and away from the office and my comp here for the entirety of today. if anybody even cares, that is

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Kumbamontu posted:

the one where whoever has the msot votes at end of day is lynched instead of requiring a majority vote

While tempting because of being thematically appropriate I thought that saying usual rules implied majority (I just wasn't sure which was which) lynch, as it's the way most games I've been in have run as far as I recall, however I think I may have given too little notice when I made the deadline tonight and so I am thinking I will push the deadline back to tomorrow. Sorry for messing about on this everyone.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Puntification posted:

While tempting because of being thematically appropriate I thought that saying usual rules implied majority (I just wasn't sure which was which) lynch, as it's the way most games I've been in have run as far as I recall, however I think I may have given too little notice when I made the deadline tonight and so I am thinking I will push the deadline back to tomorrow. Sorry for messing about on this everyone.

I was promised low effort modding and this is not low effort modding, punt! :arghfist:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
but seriously thanks :)

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

EXAKT Science posted:

I was promised low effort modding and this is not low effort modding, punt! :arghfist:

You were promised incompetence and you got it!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jesus christ Punt what sort of two-bit game are you running here?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Come on ##vote Pinterest not as sure as I am on Hal but something has to happen. I am VT.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

Come on ##vote Pinterest not as sure as I am on Hal but something has to happen. I am VT.

Haha you really think I am scum from that one post? I am VT.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fine who are we voting and are they scum?

a lurker prob

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

But I'm a lurker so we are basically doing the thunderdome anyway

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
??? does the deadline keep changing ???

##vote hal

Hal Incandenza posted:

Haha you really think I am scum from that one post? I am VT.

yes

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

??? does the deadline keep changing ???

Yes sorry, it won't happen again but I was worried about whether I'd given enough prior warning so I moved it back slightly. This time is set now.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Deadline in less than an hour, anyone here?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

yeah. i'm happy with my vote.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote pinterest we could have been friends

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Welp, deadline in ten minutes, pmom at -2. Any lurkers want to step up and have your voices heard?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote exakt

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
In an ill-fated and poorly-thought out decision THE MOD decided to move the deadline in the hopes it would add urgency to the game. He gets over-excited and does it repeatedly. Subsequently forgetting when he set it for he misses it himself.
D1 ends, no one died.

It is now night phase, you have 24hrs to send me your night actions and hand-drawn erotica.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
night phase is open.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (12): EXAKT Science, Hal Incandenza, Kumbamontu, Lampsacus, mr.capps, Pinterest Mom, Propaganda Machine, Rarity, Somberbrero, Tremendous Taste, winvirus, Your Personal Muse

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 27th, 2014 at 6:26 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
You wake from a darkly erotic dream about Shia Lebouf with the lower body of a crow, he was singing a song of madness and death that was ending the universe, in your final moments you wept tears of gratitude knowing that truly you deserved this and that nothing could ever feel so good as your lingering agonising death. You shake the grim and strangely sexual images from your mind and check the thread hoping for anything to distract you from Shia's leering face.

While you have been away an argument broke out and someone has had a meltdown in the thread.

gently caress all you guys, said Kumbamontu, I’m posting my role PM and you can all suck it:

Puntification posted:

You are a massive wanker. You are town aligned and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.
"Right that's it, you're done here Kumba." Said THE MOD.

Kumbamontu town-aligned cop, has been modkilled for posting their role PM in thread.

D2 has begun!

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

we;lp

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
well that sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
we lost our cop so if the tryhards would go ahead and just raise their hands that would save us all a lot of effort.

• Locked thread