Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

TwoPair posted:

I gotta say, you were losing me there, but that fanfiction got me hard won me back.

(Seriously though every single JOHN CENA was hilarious)

gently caress me you bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Kuvo posted:

so that transcript you read, can i still order that on pay-per-view?

You'd be spending $59.99, but why bother, when you can get the WWEHentai network for just 9.99

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

TwoPair posted:

I gotta say, you were losing me there, but that fanfiction got me hard won me back.

(Seriously though every single JOHN CENA was hilarious)

Jesus, I felt like I came buckets listening to it.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
EJew is a treasure.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Naruto is two issues from ending for good. I can't think of any better send off for the series than this LP.

Covok fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Oct 30, 2014

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"

Covok posted:

Naruto is two issues from ending for good. I can't think of any better send off for the series than this LP.

...Is that true? I might have to actually look through the last few sets of episodes, then.
Maybe just the last fifty or so - should cover a good half-dozen battles.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Pins posted:

gently caress me you bitch.

Pins-sempai you're so forward

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

aerion111 posted:

...Is that true? I might have to actually look through the last few sets of episodes, then.
Maybe just the last fifty or so - should cover a good half-dozen battles.

Yep, it's true. But I'm talking about the comic, not the cartoon. The cartoon probably has a season and 1/2 left in it.

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"

Covok posted:

Yep, it's true. But I'm talking about the comic, not the cartoon. The cartoon probably has a season and 1/2 left in it.

Yeah, but if I read it rather than watched it, I'd have to pay attention.
I refuse to actually pay attention to Naruto :colbert:

Putting it on while playing some games (such as the 'sequel' to this one) might work, however.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

it took you this long to realise you shoulda been doing a podcast?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
considering a name change to THE DANKEST NINJAS

(not on SA, I mean in real life)

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
So i put the video with kuvo and dryzen up but i dont have a banner rn so here

http://youtu.be/XuasIIMpBCE

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
I was hoping they'd show off the sewing needle sword. The pages where the manga showed that off were pretty hosed up. He sewed a huge line of mooks together.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Mother loving 300 Km/h Gai.

Best thing that isnt Killer B.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That lady at the end looks like someone's mum.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
The special eye has a different sort of vision and it would be really disorienting for Kakashi to have both open at once.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

The special eye has a different sort of vision and it would be really disorienting for Kakashi to have both open at once.

When you have stanky old Anime eyes it's all crazy crazy crazy in your face all the time.

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

Pretty sure it's also mentioned at some point that it wastes chakra - presumably the brain knows not to use the 'blind' eye when it's covered, but because it's not 'native' to his bloodline he doesn't have the ability to shut it off voluntarily (if this sounds weird to you: Try controlling the dilation of your eyes. You don't have nearly as much control over the eyes as you'd think. Or you do, and you're the kinda 'special-ability' weirdo who'd end up having eyes stuffed into your head so you can be some sort of super-soldier-ninja)

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

goatface posted:

That lady at the end looks like someone's mum.
Pretty sure she's using Mama No Jitsu to make her look like that and not her 200 year old self or something.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

aerion111 posted:

Pretty sure it's also mentioned at some point that it wastes chakra - presumably the brain knows not to use the 'blind' eye when it's covered, but because it's not 'native' to his bloodline he doesn't have the ability to shut it off voluntarily (if this sounds weird to you: Try controlling the dilation of your eyes. You don't have nearly as much control over the eyes as you'd think. Or you do, and you're the kinda 'special-ability' weirdo who'd end up having eyes stuffed into your head so you can be some sort of super-soldier-ninja)

I think people just wink a lot in anime hentai.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Nihilarian posted:

Pretty sure she's using Mama No Jitsu to make her look like that and not her 200 year old self or something.

The lady at the table with A, Tsunade? Yea, she is using a special regeneration technique that she developed. The mark on her forehead is basically a chakra battery that she constantly feeds into and off of. As long as there is chakra stored in it, she will look like her younger self and she can regenerate quickly. If the battery completely empties, usually by her releasing all of it at once to basically become Wolverine for a while (seriously, the only way to make sure she stayed down while in this state was cutting her in half), she will eventually revert to her normal old lady appearance.

She was taught directly by the Third Hokage, the super old man from way at the beginning of the game, to give you an idea of how old she is. She was almost a mama, but her boyfriend/fiance was killed before they could have any kids.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
The Lady at the Table with a Tsundae: A Dairy Queen Tale

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

same but gay

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
Isn't exucuse a pokemon?

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

that was me

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

same but gay personified

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Dryzen posted:

same but gay personified

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
I thought having the gay was a requirement for watching this hentai.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

IPvSH6T posted:

I thought having the gay was a requirement for watching this hentai.

Dryzen posted:

same but gay

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
i fixed your picture

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

~A-a h-h-hentai? W-w-w-with me senpai?~ :nyoron:

Dryzen posted:

same but gay personified

Way to just take my joke you piece of poo poo.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Xumtosis posted:

Way to just take my joke you piece of poo poo.

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

~A-a h-h-hentai? W-w-w-with me senpai?~ :nyoron:

I don't see the relevance of this hentai to my statement.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Kuvo posted:

i fixed your picture

I now want a quesorito

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Herr Tog posted:

I now want a quesorito

same

or an enchirito

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
That long string of posts is a subtle way of saying we did THE CUTSCENE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
The comic book version of this hentai ended not that long back, have a spoiler of the funniest page of the last 3 chapters:

http://i.imgur.com/EgYQnN3.jpg

• Locked thread