Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I'd probably throw in Any Cling You Want (You Got It) as well, because it does touch on the weird sexual aspects of the podcast, but it's not the deep-end that most of the fetish episodes are.
What I really like about that one is that they're in on the joke and just play along with it. I've never really enjoyed the Hans von Hozel episodes because they seem to take the guy's gimmick at face value (and it is absolutely a gimmick).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Recipe episodes are the best episodes. Though I think the best episode to start someone off with is the Roy Orbison one.

WhiteBoyShuffle
Nov 1, 2004
I would also suggest F Plus Sings as a good intro episode. Partypartypartyparty

verity kindle
Jun 30, 2012
Surprised no one had recommended the Kickstarter episode yet. My husband begrudgingly endures must F+ episodes I queue up during long car rides, but I think he genuinely enjoyed the Gamers Hip Clip segment. That has become my go to introductory episode for new listeners.

Although I did listen to the AllRecipes episodes again this week and am looking forward to subjecting my husband to those soon.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It really depends on your group of friends. The Supernatural and Sherlock episodes were pretty early in but I think they're both incredible, especially in tandem.

Sounds like a case of human-gently caress-furniture? :confused:

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

As much as I want to recommend to people episodes I'm responsible for, I realize that perhaps listening to the Hipforums episode as your first might not be the best idea, especially if you don't want to hear about people shoving wires into their dick.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Pick posted:

It really depends on your group of friends. The Supernatural and Sherlock episodes were pretty early in but I think they're both incredible, especially in tandem.

Sounds like a case of human-gently caress-furniture? :confused:

A lot of people who aren't into Internet atrocity tourism will probably be turned away, at the very least, by Asexual Dog Cocks and Mpreg.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

I think the Ripoff Report and the Monkey Moms are good episodes in the shallow end of the internet pool since everyone enjoys laughing at really, really dumb people.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Belated shout-out to my other favorite early episode, "My Malleable Mannequin" (17). Absolute gem, especially when Squiddy starts reading the posts "by" the fuckdolls themselves.

Anyone else going through F Plus withdrawal right now? I'm really hoping that the new episode goes up sometime tonight.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Nov 27, 2014

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I loved the slow realization one or two of them had that these were sad men roleplaying their sex dolls gossiping and being bitchy to eachother.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

With your words you have summoned it.

It's an episode about people who want to gently caress cars. Not yet up on the website but it is up on the RSS.

jimmyfranks
Oct 2, 2014
It's up on https://thefpl.us now. Also I need to learn how forums work.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
That episode name is brilliant :allears:

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Woot new ep.

Also the Is It Legal is a pretty great intro episode, nothing too gross or perverted, lot of idiots to chuckle at. Is It Normal is a step up a bit, as is Blurt It, but super accessibile.

Ditto anything with a Sandra Dee mention.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

I'm 12 minutes into the newest ep.

This is not an intro episode.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Between the Hip Forum, the Den of Stinky Feet, and this new episode, more recent F Plus has been getting a lot grosser and more cringeworthy. IT EVEN BURNED MY PENIS HOLE SHUT

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Belated shout-out to my other favorite early episode, "My Malleable Mannequin" (17). Absolute gem, especially when Squiddy starts reading the posts "by" the fuckdolls themselves.

I have a hard time listening to that episode because I remember the thread about Kevin/casperghostboy/trapezoidal mouth-haver far too well. He was so very, very creepy, and that thread got super creepy when goons tried to send him goddamned presents after he ended up in a homeless shelter or something.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

jimmyfranks posted:

What's up JimmyFranks

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
The reactions in this episode are easily the best I've ever heard on the Fplus.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

jimmyfranks posted:

Congratulations on getting away with a pun ("you never go back-ura") as vile as any of John's.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

And thus the American love affair with the automobile was born…

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Gimnbo posted:

I'm 12 minutes into the newest ep.

This is not an intro episode.
Actually the opposite reading is true.

As long as your friends are OK with weird poo poo.

Also I'm disappointed at the surprise at "helicopters". Does no-one remember that one guy that hosed Airwolf?

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

TetsuoTW posted:

Also I'm disappointed at the surprise at "helicopters". Does no-one remember that one guy that hosed Airwolf?

I **** Airwolf. This is not code language. I am ****ing Airwolf because I **** Airwolf. Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I **** and what I am doing at this moment.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I know they did a documentary on two guys who were car fuckers. Some young one who seemed odd but harmless but there was an older guy who was the one that hosed Airwolf and they even caught jerking-off on the camera crews car or something :gonk:

Echo Cian
Jun 16, 2011

This week I learned never to rent a car. :gonk:

I can't even stand the smell of being at a gas station or waiting in traffic, I don't know how anyone could possibly consider that erotic. Best episode title yet, though.

For introductory episodes, I usually go with the fanfic readings. Braking Bad: Allens Attack is my go-to for being short and hilarious. Other recommendations may take precedence depending on the person or the conversation at the time, ie "If you want to learn about PUAs..." or "Speaking of crazy religious people..."

The first episode I heard was (Point to Schlong) and that intro is baffling when you have no idea yet what the podcast is about.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Between the Hip Forum, the Den of Stinky Feet, and this new episode, more recent F Plus has been getting a lot grosser and more cringeworthy. IT EVEN BURNED MY PENIS HOLE SHUT

I dunno, I think this one at least managed to be a hell of a lot funnier than gross. :shrug:

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

The guy who "accidentally" got his dick stuck in the tailpipe of his car when he was shoveling snow was the funniest thing they've read in a while.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I always love when they read something where your first, gut reaction is "That's loving stupid. No one would do that." Then you have to remind yourself that, yes, there's probably someone that stupid out there, staring lustfully at your car.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Dragonatrix posted:

I dunno, I think this one at least managed to be a hell of a lot funnier than gross. :shrug:

After the Yahoo Answers portion, it definitely gets more confusing and less gross, but the reactions to the gross stuff is one of my favorite parts of the podcast.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Plush-fuckers is probably the only episode I don't ever re-listen to for being gross. It was great the first time but never again.

I can relisten that one, I can relisten to the hippy shoving wires in his dick being read in the best panicked voice ever, but I CANNOT relisten to the foot fetish one. Holy poo poo.

Cyberventurer
Jul 10, 2005
Missed opportunity to refer to the hamburger-in-shoes as "sole food".

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
In light of this discussion - please, just do Wikihow

usb teledildonics
Oct 10, 2009

those who came before me
:woop: teledildonics crew :woop:

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together
Finished listening to the episode and find yourself in need of more car fetishism? Then I urge you to check out the original document and find the tumblr blog consisting entirely of dragons loving cars.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

steinrokkan posted:

In light of this discussion - please, just do Wikihow

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Never gently caress the car hot.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Get Innocuous! posted:

Finished listening to the episode and find yourself in need of more car fetishism? Then I urge you to check out the original document and find the tumblr blog consisting entirely of dragons loving cars.

I prefer the :nws: subreddit.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Is there a dedicated thread for Lou Reads or do we talk about him here because holy poo poo his new episode. I don't remember hearing anything about dick, butt, vagina, and cleavage vore in the F-Plus vore episode. :magical:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

dijon du jour posted:

Is there a dedicated thread for Lou Reads or do we talk about him here because holy poo poo his new episode. I don't remember hearing anything about dick, butt, vagina, and cleavage vore in the F-Plus vore episode. :magical:
A thread would be nice, but his updates are so slow that I don't think that it would work very well.

This vore episode was good, but the Pokémon one is still the best. "Cleavage vore" is downright tame next to the stuff there.

And then there's the one where a rabbit's penis eats a cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I just post Lou Reads stuff here since it's pretty close to the same subject matter as the Fplus and he's guested for them a few times. This new episode though :allears: